Science Interviews


Sat, 20th Apr 2013

Support for ADHD

Information point

Part of the show Paying attention to ADHD

ADHD–related information:

If you suspect you may have ADHD, contact your GP in the first instance. Following his/her medical assessment your GP will be able to decide whether you need a referral to a specialist clinic such as the Adult ADHD Clinic at the Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust

There are many organisations providing further information and support on ADHD-related issues.

Some examples of these national and/or local organisations are as follows:

ADDISS: The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service

AADD-UK The site for and by adults with ADHD

ADDventure Within  (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)

ADDapt ability (Cambridgeshire)

For information on ongoing clinical research studies
on ADHD in the UK or if you are interested in taking part in any of these studies as ADHD study participants, visit the UK Clinical Research Network (UKCRN) website and type ‘ADHD’ in the ‘Research summary’ of the UKCRN Study Portfolio search facility


Subscribe Free

Related Content

Not working please enable javascript
Powered by UKfast
Genetics Society