On the Lighter Side > New Theories

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

<< < (4005/4041) > >>

John21:
I started with Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup which is 1.83 grams of concentrate taken 4 times a day. After that I changed to a capusle supplement of 1g concentrate taken 4 times per day.

CertainlyPOIS:

--- Quote from: John21 on 25/07/2016 21:31:23 ---I started with Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup which is 1.83 grams of concentrate taken 4 times a day. After that I changed to a capusle supplement of 1g concentrate taken 4 times per day.

--- End quote ---

thanks

John21:
Whether abstinence might have been a factor I don't know. It is possible I suppose but I rather doubt it.

Wordist45:
I am a 71 year-old male in peak physical condition. (I came in 3rd in my age group in a recent 5k run.) I never experienced POIS until I began practicing Tantric sex with the same partner. Including foreplay, the time to ejaculation could be from 30 minutes to an hour or more. A couple of hours later I will experience debilitating weakness and brain fog. The longer the period of sexual stimulation the longer and deeper the dysphoria, which usually disappeared by morning.

Today I found a possible solution, a combination of 50 mg 5HTP with 25 mg DHEA. Within 15 minutes of administering the dosage I feel much better.

Is it possible that this prolongation of sexual stimulation caused the release of excess endorphins, and the absorption of oxytocin received via the exchange of saliva through kissing and vaginal-penile contact?

John21:
Why did you choose this combination? Isn't 5HTP for sleep and DHEA for heavy metal chelation?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version