On the Lighter Side > Complementary Medicine

What is the treatment for molluscum contagiosum?

<< < (43/89) > >>

anonymousguy:
reading all these posts. i've decided to check out
this lemon myrtle lotion and oil. im also going to get a lysine supp. and buy on organic apple cyder vineger.

this seems the best choices from reading all these posts to try. if anyone else can add anything or help. i will read.

thanks all!!!

anonymousguy:
also pes77 i have a question. im confused. i just bought bragg- raw unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar -with the mother- you said ACV is high in potassium but the label has that as 0mg... just wondering.

pes77:
Anonomousguy -
Since last post have found ****Source Naturals - NK-3 immunity booster newbielink:http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:pHJMCBCnXp0J:www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-NK-3-Immune-500-mg-60-Capsules+source+naturals+NK-3&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us [nonactive]  2 500mg capsules 3x/day. The NK-3 are super antivirals. Working way better than the lysine supplement that I tried last post. Taking it in combination with drinking 1T vinegar, they are drying up the MC internally. Amazing results in one week. They are killing the core roots making them much easier to remove with just a couple of Q-tips soaked in Colloidal silver & iodine. Vinegar cleanses the liver and aids immunity. newbielink:http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:gqjGcijiPGMJ:www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp%3Fi%3D973740+vinegar+high+in+potassium&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us [nonactive]. The low arginine diet is critical too. We now coat the MC 2x per day with tea tree oil. This treatment combination is finally getting rid of them. I have not tried the lemon myrtle oil. Please let me know if it works. Our dermotoligist said your cells have to learn to recognize the MC is a virus, then it will code all cells to fight it. Since it is a surface virus and not in the blood that is why it takes so long to cure. The NK-3 antiviral is the fastest healer I have found so far.

My experience with all 5 stages of MC:

1.  Isolated tiny pimple - NK-3, Tea tree oil & drinking vinegar will get rid of them.

2.  Bubble stage  - Must be irritated with needle or blistering agent to make them fester. Otherwise they will last months. Since my last post I saw 2 different dermotologists and had 1/2 the MC coated with a blistering agent.  Our derm will not use freezing agent on children because it is too painful. Warning: If you have your derm use the blistering agent make sure they only use a tiny amount on the center core of the MC or your surrounding skin will blister too. I coat the blisters 2x/day with tea tree oil and they are healing. The vinegar will detoxify your skin and aid healing.

3.  Mature visable white core stage - (Remaining 1/2 MC). If you don't take use NK-3, the MC will only go away if you squeeze and remove the white core root with tweezers. Warning: HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS! Be extremely careful and coat with sterilizing agent as you work: colloidal silver, iodine or betadine. Watch out not to spread the tiny viral seeds! Best done after softening the MC in a hot shower. I don't recommend baths. It made ours spread everywhere! If you take a bath use 2c epsom salts.

4.  Healing stage  - Tea tree oil helps prevent infection & scaring.

5.  Established clusters (Hardest to cure - especially those in genital area). NK-3 & vinegar working wonders. Spreading has stopped and they are shrinking. This weeks experiment will be to test if NK-3 will dry them up. I will post next week if my daughter is completely healed. To date 7/4/08 (Month 6), so far I swear by the NK-3 results.

Much luck and hope for our lives back,
Pes77

pes77:
The Source Naturals NK-3 antiviral capsules worked amazingly in 14 days (in combination with the treatment suggestions in my last 3 posts) and after 3 weeks we are finally free after 6months of hell of all 100+ MC sores on my daughter. The MC bumps are decored, flat and healing. Their roots have died. We coated the decored bumps with tea tree oil 2x a day until all the cores died.  Once the cores are no longer visible, stop using the tea tree oil and let the remaining mark heal. Drinking apple cider vinegar dries up the marks very quickly with no scarring and makes the smooth.

Advice to all newbies:  If I had it to do over again I would of went to the dermatologist immediately and had a tiny amount of the blistering agent applied to each one. Totally painless & easy.  Then at home and apply tea tree oil religiously 2x a day and take the NK-3 antivirals and low arginine diet. If I had done this 1st they would not of spread so bad while I was trying to save money and treat them myself. I would of been rid of them in a few weeks instead of 6 months. Since I never heard of MC before, I assumed it is a pimple or rash. By the time I found out what it was, it is too late and has spread over my daughter's entire trunk & groin area.

Good luck to all!
Pes77

Monrtayl:
Hi there i have this molluscum on my  right foot and i only have 2 in entire body that are those in the foot. I guess i have this about 9 months but i thought this was nothing special so i didnt really care but a few weeks ago i went to doctor and told him about this. Before he told me what was this i never knew about this thing.

well i have 2 questions about this:

1- This is only transmitted if other person touch it or other infected objects or it can be transmitted only by touching my skin cause im scared if this is like this?

2- if i use towels or things like that that dont touch the molluscum can other ppl use them?

Know im looking for laser treatment cause my doctor told me about it is it good? Otherwise i see many ppl here used products that can be bought unfortunatly the country where i live i never saw that names in a farmacy or something i guess i will talk about them to my doctor. Atm im using bandages over them so dont contact with anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version