On the Lighter Side > New Theories

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

<< < (3998/4041) > >>

happy2:
acronym,
I have no known food allergies.  The benadryl does have a hangover effect though day 1.  I can live with that though!  Brain fog, and all the rest of the pois symptoms kicked my butt.  I would encourage anyone to give it try.  2 benadryls within 20 seconds or so of O, and Claritin and Zyrtec daily.  I hope it helps somebody.  Thanks.

Jake81:
I was wondering if anyone else has selective IgA deficiency, which is an immune dificiency disorder.  I've been doing a lot of blood work recently and I found this out when testing for allergies (Celiac disease in particular).  IgA is a blood protein that provents agains infection of the respiratory system and digestive tract.

happy2:
I cut out the Claritin a week ago.  Continued the Zyrtec nightly during that time period.  Last night nocturnal emission, popped 2 benadryls and it still worked.  Next morning, total clarity, just the effects of the benadryl to deal with.  So, still works, even without the Claritin.

meteo74:

--- Quote from: happy2 on 21/02/2016 23:18:25 ---I cut out the Claritin a week ago.  Continued the Zyrtec nightly during that time period.  Last night nocturnal emission, popped 2 benadryls and it still worked.  Next morning, total clarity, just the effects of the benadryl to deal with.  So, still works, even without the Claritin.

--- End quote ---

Hi    happy2

would you make some brief to me or your advise about what to take,shall i take the    
medicine before,after,or when i am in pois..?how long i must use this medicine?
regards..

happy2:
Meteo74,
This is a reply I sent to one of the senior members of this forum just 10 minutes ago.  I don't know if it went through to him or not, so I will post it again here. 
The treatment is one Zyrtec every day.  And 2 benadryls within 20 seconds immediately following orgasm.  That's exactly 2 benadryls after each orgasm.  My urologist said anti-histamines are not a problem for the liver.  He said the only side-effect of multiple anti-histamines taken in a single day is that it "will just dry you out".  He recommended taking one Zyrtec every day.  So, to recap, the one Zyrtec every day and 2 benadryls immediately within 20 seconds after each orgasm.  I have used this treatment of 2 benadryls multiple times per day and it works every single time.  The only effect is that it puts me in a bad mood the following day with the benadryl hangover.  So to avoid that, I try to keep it to only one O on any given day of the week.  Hope that works.  Have a great day, any more questions, just fire away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version