On the Lighter Side > Complementary Medicine

What is the treatment for molluscum contagiosum?

<< < (69/89) > >>

annabel:

--- Quote from: michal101 on 19/01/2012 09:55:19 ---
--- Quote from: bezoar on 01/09/2003 19:31:42 ---Have a grandson with molluscum, which I am told is a form of pox virus.  Currently, he's being treated with some caustic chemical by the dermatologist.  Is there any alternative treatment?  Any truth to the use of duct tape with warts, and would that help?

Bezoar

--- End quote ---
Chemical medicine are good but very harmful for face if you want to clear the pox mark from your face then you have to try any herbal medicine.
--- Quote from: bezoar on 01/09/2003 19:31:42 ---Have a grandson with molluscum, which I am told is a form of pox virus.  Currently, he's being treated with some caustic chemical by the dermatologist.  Is there any alternative treatment?  Any truth to the use of duct tape with warts, and would that help?

Bezoar

--- End quote ---
Chemical medicine are good but very harmful for face if you want to clear the pox mark from your face then you have to try any herbal medicine. Aloe vera is one of the best herbal medicine for face or skin. this will not harm in any matter and also purify your blood..

--- End quote ---

My daughter has had molluscum for over 6 months and we couldn't get rid of it, after reading on here about tea tree oil we tried it in a carrier oil, (olive oil) and it has been a miracle cure for it, almost 3 weeks in she only has two spots left to heal, she had over 50 of them all over her body, we tried so many different lotions and potions before hand, this remedy cost very little and has been effective without any hassle to use and my daughter enjoyed treating herself by dabbing it on the spots with a cotton bud/Q-tip.

jeni2clean:
I have the most simple way to get rid of these with JUST WATER.  Stop all the chemicals, medicines, squishing, painful ways!  contact me jeni2clean@gmail.com.
My cousin's daughter had these and the dr said they'd go away on their own.  Izzi scratched at these until they bled.  I gave her 1 cloth and some water and by using the cloth 2 x's per day they cleared up and have never come back!
She did pass it on to her sister, and now Sami has been using the cloth and water and hers are just about gone as well!!!  :)

RD:
jeni2clean is a  Norwex agent* ... https://www.facebook.com/Jeni2Clean/info

[* any resemblance with CIA / KGB / MI5 agent is purely coincidental ... http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=109613 ]

mc13:
Hi,

I have had MC on my face in five spots for over 24 years. I got the first one from my daughter when she was 3 years old and the Doctor burned hers off with beetle juice. The Doctor never mentioned anything about them being contagious so I ended up catching one which has spread to the current five I have now. I have tried burning them off (ouch!) and it has left me with small scars, but they keep coming back after a few months. I have tried salicylic acid with no luck and more pain again. They are so stubborn. Can anyone suggest something for the FACE! Thank you

peter4836:
The information is very interesting. Now I'm interested in the properties of vinegar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

[0] Board index