On the Lighter Side > Science Experiments

How to make c4

<< < (5/6) > >>

CliffordK:
Sit down and eat a large helping of prunes...
20 will do just fine.

Oh, was that C4 you're talking about....  I was thinking of CH4.

RE.Craig:

--- Quote from: the president on 01/04/2009 01:22:24 ---this is a joke im just having a laugh this is my first day on the site i i wanted to see what i could accomplish

--- End quote ---
This is also my first day and post on the site. Your tag "How to make C4" will have shown up on UK and US intelligence agency internet intercept protocols, and I can guarantee that your IP address will now be permanently put on a "watch for suspicious activity" list!!! Good luck on your next visit to the states!!! 

RE.Craig:

--- Quote from: Bored chemist on 01/04/2009 20:57:23 ---I think those people trying to make C4 should be given this set of instructions.

--- End quote ---
Yes I agree, let's give the "Putty formula" to the North Korean's and see how many scientists are sent to the gulags for failing to make it work.

CliffordK:

--- Quote from: RE.Craig on 10/02/2013 15:36:22 ---This is also my first day and post on the site. Your tag "How to make C4" will have shown up on UK and US intelligence agency internet intercept protocols, and I can guarantee that your IP address will now be permanently put on a "watch for suspicious activity" list!!! Good luck on your next visit to the states!!! 

--- End quote ---
If only all the would-be terrorists followed the instructions outlined by "the President". 

They should give the original author a Free ticket to the USA.

Seungsoo Lee:
Thank you for the instructions, but why do you need the rubbing alcohol? I don't think you've used it in your procedures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version