The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: I know why I orgasm, so that I can fertilise an egg ...but what about girlies ?  (Read 11631 times)

sooyeah

I don't know why ladies don't write 'G-Spot' on it? ;)

Why is that that most men can't tell the woman has climaxed.. is that right???
It seems like it would be so obvious with all the muscle contractions and such.. Are those just not strong enough for the male to feel, or is it just a female thing, like contractions during childbirth, my husband could not feel them with his hand on my tummy but boy oh boy could I! Does it work similar to that with orgasm and muscle tightening.. would I be the only person experiencing that pleasure????? I never thought the MAN would not feel it!

I think it can depend on the sizes of both, which would affect the ability of those involved to do that. I don't think the penis is as sensitive as the vagina. Not forgetting that a lady can contract at will.
If only 25% of women orgasm regularly that would mean that the majority of men probably haven't seen or felt that anyway, actually that probably isn't true, we've all seen documentary footage. 

Next job I need to go to that docu shop and say

"dam it attractive women dressed in leather, I want documentary footage where the after they ejaculate the ladies sit around talking about whether they feel like carring on or not.....
Oh and if you have it err, I would also like documentary footage of female Latino knights that have to rescue fit Japanese women from a bunch of crazy fat chicks.....Really!?....Part seven sounds fine.....Oh and a Mars bar"

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
YOU and your MARS bars! LOL!!! Thanks for the reply and most of that might make since if I really think about it! lol..

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
During an orgasm the neck of the cervix i believe its called ? moves backwards and forwards and dips into the seminal fluid speeding up shortening the journey and therefore increasing the number of semen that eventually reach the egg.
« Last Edit: 31/10/2007 21:31:01 by ukmicky »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
IT"S called what???? LOL I am a women and don't know what you mean.. LOL!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
that's the right word. cervix...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
that's the right word. cervix...

I thought he was saying that there wAS ANOTHER NAME TO THE EDGE OR THE NECK PART OF THE CERVIX... lol tHANKS kADIE i BET THAT IS WHAT HE MEANT... i READ IT DIFFERENTLY! lol!

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums