The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What plant extract where used on scabbards and swords?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Bentherdonthat

• View Profile
There use to be some plant extracts I think some of them came from the Middle East either Arabia or Iran or some place up until the 1700s when every body such as the U.K stop coming for the plant.
The reason for the frog or the pivot point attactchment on the belt is for when some one who had applied the plant extract either in the scabbard with possibly another extract to the pomel would act as a sensor and tip the sword on the frog when a subhuman  amphibian clone was in the vicinity incating to the swordsman to pull his blade and slay the human imposotor.
I have seen only one flimsy attemp to match the plant in England some swordsman used missle toe on the bottom of the scabbard but to flimsy of a reaction meaning he is realy scared and dose not have the big reaction to be witness like the other braver plant.
Also after slaying a toad clone one had to use a special cloth to wipe the blade off as not to contaminate his sensor or have a false reading.
What cloth would that be?

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
What plant extract where used on scabbards and swords?
« Reply #1 on: 13/10/2007 23:52:01 »
I think you have somehow stumbled out of your online fantasy game. Sub-human clones are extinct.

paul.fr

« Reply #2 on: 14/10/2007 00:16:29 »
just a few questions.

Are you playing warcraft?
Are you asking what plants were used as poisons in or around the 1700's
Are you asking about poisons from toads?

Sorry, but i do not understand the references to subhuman amphibian clones, or how swords or scabbard's could have sensor's.

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14/10/2007 00:31:50 »
i didn't think that made sense when i read it... but then i figured it was just me

Offline Bentherdonthat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17/10/2007 18:25:25 »
This I have always noted about clones they all want to be incognito and it realy bothers them to go threw all the hard work of fabricating a human disguise to stalk humans by impersonation.
You other might try this a laser temperature gun do a survey most clones have chili temperatures from 42 to 88 degrees.
Do a random sample of 1000 people and see what ya come back with.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 17/10/2007 18:25:25 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums