The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Are the resonant frequencies of substances the same in the ground as in the lab?  (Read 37512 times)

Offline Michael Richardson

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hello everyone !

Mr atom here ! So than lets see mmmm very interesting Cambridge university and not one academic with the ability to function a request of atomic frequencies into a simply answer ! What a total confusion and from what I have read it is very clear the periodic table of natural frequencies at 0c is missing. Now why is that ? Have you any Idea how fundamentally important it is to know how to confirm an atoms harmonic frequency at 0c and yet its lost in a pile of research data that has no formula to present the answer to the question. 

Every atom has a size and that size is the same size as a wave that can fit perfectly inside it and that size of wave determines the correct atomic frequency!

Each atom is a construct of space and energy that combined determine the value of that atom either in frequency and its nuclear energy ! Each proton is 1kw of potential and that is the way its been since I was born into this dimensional madness you call a universe hahah.

When we consider atomic resonance we must include the harmonic of the atom ! One may also consider THE CONFUSION as to the many declarations of so called frequencies seen in the spectrum as dark bands as these only determine what element one is seeing. So light frequency ect ect is not the natural harmonic frequency of the atom but can be accepted as the RF associated with that atom.

If I hit a single atom and there is one close by there is a good chance both will ring but not if the second atom is far away inside the earth .

The frequency of spin is also very important and I do mean the spin of the atoms electrons and nuclei and its with these vectors of spin that most atomic measurements for frequency are made but they are not the correct overall frequency of the atom ! And are mostly dependent on external factors like radiation entropy or enthalpy and that is going to send you down the wrong path if all you want is the natural frequency of just a single atom.

Now than lets make a periodic piano and place the first 93 natural elements on to this piano starting with negative hydrogen ! Did I say negative hydrogen as the first in the 93 natural atomic elements ? YES ! And is in all truth the most important atom yet to be place in the periodic table.

Negative hydrogen is where a single hydrogen atom of 1H with one electron is completely at rest at zero energy and its electron is sitting gently on the head of its proton ! Waiting to react with ???? Life !!! In fact 4 billion years ago at the bottom of heavy ice negative hydrogen was formed as the first life giving element on this planet. We owe everything to this negative element !

But for now I want to place natural hydrogen H1 positive on the piano as the first note and all its harmonic parts are all to be found in its key note chromatic scale ... OK ! But for now lets just call H1 the root note frequency for the first not on the piano !

If you don't play music you will find this a bit hard to understand but I will do my very best to make it very simple ! Each root note has a key frequency and for all the elements on our periodic piano H1 at 0c and its root note never changes no matter what the temperature is . This may come as a bit of a surprise but it is a very important fact as its root note meaning the size of it can never change unless at -273K or when it is inside a super nova reaction !

You can never change the size or mass weight of an atom without gravity and is why fusion reactors are impossible to ever produce free energy ! And yes all the researchers know that but they like to keep the true harmonics of atoms quite ! Its something to do with research money lies and disseat stupidity and ignorance !

Anyway we now have our first root note atom on our periodic piano wow that's real progress and as we ponder on the new facts here presented I want to consider the H1 atom as number 2 in our periodic atomic piano ! And I do mean periodic piano not periodic table !!

I can detail every subatomic particle it is made of and all its hidden secrets including gravity and its zero point potential its dark energy and dark mater constants and its anti mater partner ! I can also detail how the universe made it and from what medium prior to the big bang !

But for now lets just observe its size and place all 4 wave functions inside it ! Sine triangle square swatooth ! These wave functions are the controllers of all the H1 internal harmonics with the sine wave as the root note harmonic. We are not considering micro waves as they are a functional component of external influence for this H1 atom.

The electrical frequency of the H1 is equal to 1836 hz which is equal to the square of charge over the proton from its single electron and this is governed by the electron mass to proton mass ratio which is also 1836 ! Meaning the proton is 1836 times the mass of its H1 electron.

Bu do not confuse this as the natural root frequency of the H1 atom, as we now know that this frequency is the same as the size of single sine wave that fits perfectly inside the H1 atom ! Each frequency has its own wave size in length and amplitude meaning its height and that will determine what the root note frequency is for the H1 atomic structure .

So now we have the H1 atomic structure harmonic frequency and its electrical frequency at 0c anything else  is subatomic frequencies and they depend on gravity and temperature and as they are of many parts and hold most of the overall potential the out side atomic H1 temperature is different than its internal nuclear and subatomic temperatures and are insulated and protected by the H1 electron !

Now we must consider that there are 9 quarks inside the proton and 3 of them can never be detected unless the H1 proton hits a target at the speed of light . This confirms that deep inside of the proton is a very very cold place ! So cold its at a perfected -273k and is why we can never measure directly all 9 quarks ! But one must also consider that as we smaller and smaller we encounter the plank level and the temperature there is below -273k !

This may sound strange but the truth is that before the big bang the temperature of the universe was -360K and all the mass and energy we now see and measure comes from the difference between these two numbers and is 87K ! 

Now the important question what is the correct size of the H1 atom and to that we will find its harmonic root frequency in hz and how does that predict the root frequencies of all the other 92 atomic  elements !

This is where you present what you believe these numbers should be and I will determine them as fact or fiction and present them in a all there quantum probability as nothing more than empty space ! This may also sound strange but an atom only exists when being observed directly or indirectly . But that is a different problem !

Who AM I  ?  I AM THE BEST THERE IS ! LOL X

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
May I remind you that this is a science forum?

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums