The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: User Announcement  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Exodus

• Phileas Fogg
  • Neilep Level Member
  • Geology
    • View Profile
User Announcement
« on: 30/06/2004 09:53:31 »
Hi guys, you may have seen that i have altered some of the titles of your posts. This is done so that it is easier for all visitors to understand the material within a particular topic.

Just as a plea, we would be truly grateful if people could follow a similar style when posting both to help ourselves and new visitors.

Many thanks.
Richard.
« Last Edit: 03/07/2004 03:35:43 by Exodus »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Re: User Announcement
« Reply #1 on: 30/06/2004 11:36:09 »
Well I'm just glad to not see my name so prevelant in your re-titling of posts....I must be getting better !!!....good to see your name Rich.

'Men are the same as women...just inside out !'
« Last Edit: 30/06/2004 17:21:12 by neilep »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/Trunko
« Reply #2 on: 01/07/2004 22:39:10 »
Well that's good.

----------
I invite you to join the new discussion board at http://s8.invisionfree.com/DBZ_Universal/index.php?act=idx! There, you can talk about anime, DBZ, and for you lovers of the unexplained, the paranormal as well. The board contains 24 forums, but you can't see then all until you join up. We need more members, so come on down!

Offline Exodus

• Phileas Fogg
  • Neilep Level Member
  • Geology
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02/07/2004 05:47:56 »
quote:
Originally posted by neilep

Well I'm just glad to not see my name so prevelant in your re-titling of posts....I must be getting better !!!....good to see your name Rich.

its all good my friend!!! I'll have to pop in to London again when i get back and say hi! Am still dreaming of my Cyrus system!

Got my graduation the day after i arrive back in the UK then its off to find a job!

Offline Exodus

• Phileas Fogg
  • Neilep Level Member
  • Geology
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02/07/2004 05:49:17 »
quote:
Originally posted by Supercryptid

Well that's good.

Glad ya like it. [8D]

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02/07/2004 17:54:28 »
quote:
Originally posted by Exodus

quote:

its all good my friend!!! I'll have to pop in to London again when i get back and say hi! Am still dreaming of my Cyrus system!

Got my graduation the day after i arrive back in the UK then its off to find a job!

Well you know you're always welcome in my store.....good luck with the graduation.....I might be able to offer you some part time work to tie you over, if you're interested (couple of days a week etc).....of course being in retail I'll pay you a pittance but it's worth it when you get to play with all my toys !!!

Offline Exodus

• Phileas Fogg
  • Neilep Level Member
  • Geology
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03/07/2004 03:34:50 »
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Exodus

quote:

Well you know you're always welcome in my store.....good luck with the graduation.....I might be able to offer you some part time work to tie you over, if you're interested (couple of days a week etc).....of course being in retail I'll pay you a pittance but it's worth it when you get to play with all my toys !!!

that may be awesome until i sort out work! i wouldnt want to burden you though!

Am applying for a job in suffolk but apparently its had a lot of interest so not sure on that, otherwise it could be temping in london for a bit.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03/07/2004 18:20:27 »
Rich...it wouldn't be a problem for me as you would afford me some time off !!..think about it....if you're serious let me know....good luck with the job application.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #7 on: 03/07/2004 18:20:27 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums