The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: improving the taste of semen...  (Read 55970 times)

Offline bezoar

• View Profile
Re: improving the taste of semen...
« Reply #75 on: 15/10/2004 00:45:42 »
You guys are too much.  I notice this is posted under science TRIVIA.  But that is really an awesome pic.  I almost went through it too fast and missed the vibrations.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 15/10/2004 02:21:51 »
Excellent Picture Rich !!...now...can I have my brain back please ?

'Men are the same as women...just inside out !'

Offline Donnah

• Ma-Donnah
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 16/10/2004 22:27:40 »
And which head did you say that picture was from?

Offline sara_scotland

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 05/01/2005 08:51:10 »
I heard someplace (prob in another of those girly mags) that curry makes cum taste worse, and strawberries make it taste better, never put it to the taste test though.

But if you really kinda think bout it, the bitter taste buds are supposedly at the back of the tounge, and where does most of the "stuff" land?  Maybe that accounts for the bitter taste.

For all men who want to select for this in woman should return the favour and learn to breathe through their ears!!!!

Sara

Is all we see or seem, just a dream within a dream?

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 14/04/2005 07:41:38 »
Oh dear, my virgin post and I have to admit that I swallow?8)

Firstly, an apology to those who have been praying for the demise of this thread.

Secondly, the facts.
The tast of semen can definitely be altered.  I can pick an occaisional cigar smoker from a non smoker and I refuse to even kiss a regular, let alone sample anything else.
Regular vices remain in your system for extended periods.  Don't be fooled into thinking that a regular beer drinker can give up his usual on a date night.  It doesn't work that way.  If you really want to remove a regular contaminant like caffeine, beer or smokes, allow around 6 weeks.
Yes, your meals on the day have an effect too, though it is usually subtle.
To the person who suggested strong mouthwash...make very sure your partner is not sensitive.  That much alcohol and mint can put a guy through the roof!
If anyone has experimented since this thread kicked off I'd love to hear the results.  I'm searching for proven alternatives.

Offline simeonie

• View Profile
    • http://www.simeonie.co.uk
« Reply #80 on: 29/04/2005 18:48:27 »
ooo kkk this is disgusting this topic lolz. Anyways when you say "taste better" it is all based on opinion isn't it. Plus I would really love to hear what someone who ahs experienced this' reply. lolz it would really make me laugh!

mmm hi!

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 02/05/2005 09:19:15 »
You may find this thread unpalatable, but I take it seriously.  If you read my post above you will realise you are talking to someone who has  experienced it.  My post was not about getting gratuitous teenage laughs, but to further my research in the area.  Nothing disgusting here for me.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 02/05/2005 11:32:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by l_kryptonite

You may find this thread unpalatable, but I take it seriously.  If you read my post above you will realise you are talking to someone who has  experienced it.  My post was not about getting gratuitous teenage laughs, but to further my research in the area.  Nothing disgusting here for me.

have you tried semenex before ?...do a google or check one of my earlier posts here for the link (18+ only)

Men are the same as women.... just inside out !!

Offline simeonie

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 02/05/2005 11:58:57 »
sorry bout finding it funny. Is this a proper experiment or sumit? like for school?

Simon
Trust me I am a doctor!

Offline chimera

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 02/05/2005 19:42:42 »
With machines being able to tell by smell whether you have lung cancer or not (just read about one), it's probably just a matter of time before you can tell something important by checking the taste of your semen.

According to a sexuologist (or whatever they call themselves) I heard on the subject, it's supposed to taste something like chestnuts, of all things, unless you drink alcohol or eat meat, then it turns bitter pretty quick.

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 03/05/2005 22:58:26 »
I mind it not if you find the thread ammusing, Simon, I was merely disappointed that you would find it disgusting.  Perhaps you are a little young for this particular thread?

In answer to your question, no this is no school experiment; I am far to ancient for such things.  I simply like to please my partner, and to experiment.  Sex is to be enjoyed; not endured.

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 03/05/2005 23:06:29 »
Neil I haven't bothered with semenex because it defies the whole point of experimentation.  Aside from that, if you had ever tasted flavoured condoms or lubricants before you would understand the reluctance to go near artificial flavourings.  I'm sorry but noone can make latex taste good.

Come to think of it, I'm opposed to artificial flavourings in anything I eat.  Why should this be any different?  Okay, shutting up now...8)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 03/05/2005 23:22:48 »
quote:

Come to think of it, I'm opposed to artificial flavourings in anything I eat.  Why should this be any different?  Okay, shutting up now...8)

It's not artificial, maybe you're thinking of something else, here's the link http://www.semenex.com/home.html

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03/05/2005 23:28:22 »
Okay, I shall peruse the site.  I still say it takes the fun out of it though...

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03/05/2005 23:33:39 »
quote:

Okay, I shall peruse the site.  I still say it takes the fun out of it though...

I wasn't recommending it, just wondering if you've heard of it....good luck with your experimentation.;)

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 03/05/2005 23:43:02 »
Broccoli? Who'd have thought it?

Much food for thought, thank you for the site.  It is not the same product I had seen advertised before.

I should probably explain too, that I'm not looking to "improve", but to "alter for variety"...and I'm still astounded that I'm having this conversation with total strangers!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 04/05/2005 08:26:54 »
quote:

Broccoli? Who'd have thought it?

Much food for thought, thank you for the site.  It is not the same product I had seen advertised before.

I should probably explain too, that I'm not looking to "improve", but to "alter for variety"...and I'm still astounded that I'm having this conversation with total strangers!

I think the fact that you're having this conversation with strangers is the reason why you can talk about it !!...you have complete anonymity, besides, forgive me if I've missed the obvious from one of your posts here or elsewhere on the site but we have no idea what gender you are either, certainly your profile gives nothing away, though you might want to discuss with your partner what you've been mentioning......or perhaps not !!:D;), also despite the subject matter, it seems this thread is totally apt to your experimentation which I would imagine could well be called scientific.

« Last Edit: 04/05/2005 08:29:17 by neilep »

Offline simeonie

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 04/05/2005 21:08:13 »
You guys are really cool... I could do with people like you lot on my forums to start them going. Take a look my website is http://www.simeonie.co.uk
To go on the forums you just click on the link to the forums. :)

Simon
Trust me I am a doctor!

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 05/05/2005 09:49:21 »
Have you ever tried to experiment with something like this without talking to your partner?
  "Here, eat this"
  "Why?"
  "Just do as you're told."

Doesn't really work.  Yes, of course I talk with the person I'm experimenting with!

An admission...I found this site because of this thread.  It popped up in a google search.  Happy luck :) I like the forum, and have much reading ahead of me.

As for my rather austere bio?  I'm cautious.  A new international forum and I know nothing about it or the people on it.  If people wish to get to know me, they are welcome to do so outside the forum.  I don't bite...
well okay,would you believe; only when invited to?

Offline ADD HAHAHA

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 09/05/2005 18:06:51 »
well kriptonite i would acsept ur offer but there is no way for me to contact u other then this forum

ps ur a girl :) u rite like one lol

Drew Rody

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 10/05/2005 12:40:37 »
Girl? no...and you don't know your forum very well.[}:)]
« Last Edit: 11/05/2005 01:38:50 by l_kryptonite »

Offline ADD HAHAHA

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 12/05/2005 07:25:11 »
all well i dont care

i was only going on how girls right and how guys right from expereance but there are guys that right like girls and girls that right like guys

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 16/05/2005 00:59:49 »
*laughs*  You also need to think outside the square, ADD HAHA [}:)]

Offline Kyron

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 24/07/2005 12:57:08 »
Wow ... I've read the threads, and how informative ... I can tell from experience that one key factor is general health and fitness!  The healthier and fitter I am has always helped in my experience!!  But it could just the taste preferences of the person I am with too!

Ky

Offline memasa

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 25/07/2005 12:55:15 »
I would like to elaborate this subject a bit just by saying that there are considerable differences in the taste of women... :)) I GUESS same factors play a part.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #99 on: 25/07/2005 12:55:15 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums