The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Local attractions!!! Duane Flatmo and Randy Spicer both Local Artists!  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
You will have to look at this from the left to the right I will put the whole shot then closer up. They are the newest murals... I have seen in town...Fantastic.. I tell you! Sorry it was almost 5:00pm the fog was coming in, and I couldn't for the life of me pull the jeep out of the way! LOL Please enjoy!

The Arkly center for the performing arts is a Flatmo and the Jazz is as "Duane" corrected me, is Randy Spice of Eureka...

I was told they were both the same artist... I am pleased for the corrections! Thank you so much! They are remarkable both of them!

« Last Edit: 28/11/2007 00:59:34 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 Here is one more shot it was getting dark! I will try again on another day earlier!

Welllmaybe about the same... Oh Well!
« Last Edit: 19/11/2007 13:16:14 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
OUTSTANDING !!!

INCREDIBLE PICTURES !!

THANK YOU for posting them Karen !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Isn't he great! (Aren't they great! ;)) They were awful with my phone I will try to get them with a regular camera! LOL

Google his name he has a site he makes some fantastic art some great sculptures and such, painting beer labels etc.. Lots of very cool bright cheery art..! Fantastic!
« Last Edit: 28/11/2007 01:01:42 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Here is a better picture of the performing arts center!
Earlier in the day!

« Last Edit: 21/11/2007 05:26:40 by Karen W. »

Offline deranged

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hello Karen, This is Duane Flatmo. The mural of Lois Armstrong is not one of my murals. It was done by Randy Spicer of Eureka. I did the tall Arkley Center mural though. Just thought I'd set the record straight.

Cheers! Duane

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Hello Karen, This is Duane Flatmo. The mural of Lois Armstrong is not one of my murals. It was done by Randy Spicer of Eureka. I did the tall Arkley Center mural though. Just thought I'd set the record straight.

Cheers! Duane
Thanks Duane I had a friend who said they were both yours I will make the corrections! Thanks!
« Last Edit: 28/11/2007 01:08:19 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

Cheers! Duane

By the way Welcome to the forum..  I am sorry about the mistake! Please feel free to explore some more. It is a great forum and you are most welcome! Thanks again for fixing me mistake! I appreciate it! We look forward to seeing lots more from you.. They are amazing.. I have not been able to get to Henderson center yet but would like to get those there to show these friends of mine.. feel free To do so. When I feel better I will try to. I enjoy your work and you have brought a lot to our community Thank you...

BTW I did not know you worked with all the metal.. I loved it It was very cool! You need more pictures on your site.. LOL!
« Last Edit: 28/11/2007 01:14:45 by Karen W. »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums