The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Any computer gamers out there?  (Read 31675 times)

Offline i am bored

• View Profile
Any computer gamers out there?
« Reply #50 on: 31/03/2008 02:43:11 »
lol! TOLD YA SO! heres a tip use the devil bringer arm to grab his face and lift him into the air and then slam him.... after that pres the b button to punch him  and send him flying, while hes away rev your sword, you can only do the following while hes glowing red, thats when hes weak, also save some of the buildings, they contain green orbs which will rove necessary to beat berial
Do I jump to grab his face?

yes then after you do the face combo you punch him, then you run

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 31/03/2008 14:08:13 »
Them really ain't comptuer?? hah

Mmm.. Well I have them on my computer ;D

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: 01/04/2008 00:34:35 »
Yeah. I wanted to get guitar hero 3 for comptuer, but not anymore since people just hadda take that game WAY outta porportion.

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 01/04/2008 13:30:33 »
Yeah. I wanted to get guitar hero 3 for comptuer, but not anymore since people just hadda take that game WAY outta porportion.
Rock Band ftw.

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 01/04/2008 14:07:14 »
I have never heard of it. Is it good?

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: 01/04/2008 14:32:54 »
Rock Band? It just lke guitar hero, but its a "band" which again people take wayyyyyyyyy outta porpotion.

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01/04/2008 15:11:56 »
COOL..

Oh I was talking  about what Guitar Hero was lOL

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 01/04/2008 17:28:53 »
Rock Band? It just lke guitar hero, but its a "band" which again people take wayyyyyyyyy outta porpotion.
Yup, you have drums and a singer too.

Offline i am bored

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 01/04/2008 18:28:43 »
i heard it sucked

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01/04/2008 18:50:19 »
It sounds pretty bad.. :P

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 02/04/2008 13:07:32 »
i heard it sucked
You heard from a Guitar Hero zealot. Rock Band is a great game.

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: 02/04/2008 13:10:20 »
they both stink

Offline ImTr0uble

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 02/04/2008 13:19:24 »
the best game on computer i think is warrock get this at www.warrock.net but it take like a half of Gz

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 02/04/2008 13:42:53 »
It sounds pretty bad.. :P
Don't listen to the zealot. It's a good game, fun.

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 13/05/2008 07:21:13 »
halo3 is the most amazing best game ever, it really is! And I have all the achievements on it *bows*

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 14/05/2008 13:47:47 »
halo3 is the most amazing best game ever, it really is! And I have all the achievements on it *bows*
I don't mean to insult you, but did you team up with your friends to get those. Example: To get an Overkill you have you friends gather together and you kill all of them to get the achievment.
Furthermore, I'm pretty sure no one over eight gives a crap that you have a sword on your back.
Don't get me wrong, if you earned them honestly that's great and I congradulate but otherwise it's really not so impressive.
CoD 4 however, has achievments specially designed so you can't cheat. Mainly because they are oriented around Campaign and not multiplayer.
Gears of War is a great game, but with achievments for getting x amount of kills with so-and-so weapon, people are always yelling "Don't touch the Torque Bow, I need the achievment" Like achievments even freaking matter in the first place, they don't get you anything at all.

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 14/05/2008 13:50:08 »
Wow, my longest post is about video games. *Breathes* Rant over. If you think I have no life, your absolutely correct.

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 02/06/2008 05:46:55 »
I don't mean to insult you, but did you team up with your friends to get those. Example: To get an Overkill you have you friends gather together and you kill all of them to get the achievment.
Furthermore, I'm pretty sure no one over eight gives a crap that you have a sword on your back.
Don't get me wrong, if you earned them honestly that's great and I congradulate but otherwise it's really not so impressive.
CoD 4 however, has achievments specially designed so you can't cheat. Mainly because they are oriented around Campaign and not multiplayer.
Gears of War is a great game, but with achievments for getting x amount of kills with so-and-so weapon, people are always yelling "Don't touch the Torque Bow, I need the achievment" Like achievments even freaking matter in the first place, they don't get you anything at all.
Achievements get you the feelings of bragging like when your in the club or the pub and you've pulled the girl who just knocked back your mate lol! They make you look down upon the n00bs like a guy who drives a farari would do to a crack head. hahaha
Nah jokes aside, with some games, like gears of war for example, the achievements are just stupid. Like you need to of killed 10,000 people in online games is one of them. The achievements about how much time (and not skill) you put into the game are silly achievements and not even worth bragging about.
That's why those halo3 achievements are just beautiful. For a kill frenzy it does take skill, I tried to do what you said by inviting my friends lol But you must get the kill frenzy on a ranked free for all playlist, thats lone wolves. You can't take anybody you've teamed up with, or youve added to the game into lone wolves. So you just basicly have to hide with a sniper or pick a spot to guard and kill 10 people without dying. The achievements on halo 3 are air tight mate ya cant cheat on them. But if you're stuck on them, message me and I'll tell you my gamertag and you can go into my shared folder on halo 3 because the hardest achievements I put as videos in it to show me mates.
Now when you earn your sword for your own back and you hear the yanks going 'AHH HE HAS A SWORD' knowing their about to die you can feel special too lololollolol :D

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #67 on: 02/06/2008 05:46:55 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums