The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: IDEAS for Sci-fi films or just any film really.....  (Read 16485 times)

sooyeah

The opening scene....

(inside interrogation room)

Interrorgator 1: "Dam it man, where did you get it?"

Jo Smith:  "I'm not telling!"

Interrorgator 1: "your only making it worse for yourself, now tell us where you got it!"

Jo Smith: "No, I don't even know myself, I found it!"

Interrorgator 2: "Look, we have been here three days now, stop playing games and tell us where you got it."

Jo Smith: "Never, and spare me the good interrogator, bad interrogator rubbish!"

(Interrogator 1, grabs Jo by the lapels)

Interrorgator 1: "WHERE DID YOU GET THE CARPET!!!"

(Title roles in funky 80s hammer horror style)

~~~~~~~~~BIG BROTHER HATES CARPET~~~~~~~

sooyeah

IDEAS for Sci-fi films or just any film really.....
« Reply #1 on: 22/12/2007 14:18:29 »
I suggested this idea to my sister yesterday she said "Jolly what's the point, all films need a point"

I replied "no comedy can just be funny for the sake of it" But on reflection I think the point is that 'Big Brother' is an idiot and that anyone who would want a big brother state, is also an idiot.

That really true strenght is internal; and that the strong can stand next to difference and respect it, while the weak are compelled to suppress and destroy it.
That only the weak gain feelings of strength by the suppression and control of others.
Big brother is nothing more than a state bully and that really we all know what bullies are actually like.
I mean really you have to feel sorry for Big Brother, his photos everywhere, he can't go out, probably stays indoors all day, has so little going on in his own life, he feels he needs to watch other peoples.

Was going to call it 'Oh not another nightmare future' or maybe 'Carry on tyrant', 'Carpet ban' was another good one, but for some reason 'Big Brother Hates Carpet' just seems better, I do give away the plot with the title, but thats OK!
So, possibly comming to a cinema near you soon:- 'Big Brother hates carpet' 

Offline i am bored

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22/12/2007 22:15:12 »
thats good

i have an idea, its a comedy. its called going postal. its about this mail carrier who is tired of his job because of the dogs, the taunting, that kind of stuff. then he snaps, and beats up a blind man. goes into anger management, and scares the anger management therapist so badly he had to go to a insane asylum. afterwards he gets a mail car and runs over every mail box in town, then crashes into the post office, destroying all the P.O. boxes then he returns to his old self, unaware of what he has done. he spends 12 years in an insane asylum, who his best friend conveniently is a mail envelope. then his memory returns. burns his precious envelope, then releases all the inhabitants of the asylum and burns the asylum. then makes the inhabitants of the asylum the new post office staff 
« Last Edit: 22/12/2007 22:22:26 by St. Nick »

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: 22/12/2007 22:19:15 »
Dude sounds great lol

sooyeah

« Reply #4 on: 29/12/2007 12:33:58 »
How about....

~~~~~~~THE MOTH MEN~~~~~~~

Basically some evil designer clothes company, grows man sized moths, which then roam the world at night and steal designer clothes from peoples homes.

Like vampires, they break in, but then instead of attacking the people they eat all the clothes in the wardrobe.

Young couple go in search of jumper, with help of friends who 'like can't believe that something like, so, like tragic, could have happened'......

They live in a cave or maybe in a laboratory (the moths that is, not the friends).

All culminates in the final scene when the girl falls to the floor in a busy mall screaming..... (need a good line here) how about "soilent green is made out of people"... maybe not,
how about "the moth men are made by Gucci(please add your own designer brand)" oouuu How about "our jeans are made out of moth dung"
« Last Edit: 29/12/2007 15:46:59 by JOLLY »

sooyeah

« Reply #5 on: 29/12/2007 15:10:50 »
As an addition to BIG BROTHER HATES CARPET how about

~~~~~BIG BROTHER HATES SANTA~~~~~~~

Santa turns up leaves prezzies for the kids, all the agents try to catch him. Just goes on and on for years...

It can be a Christmas special...

Extending on the 'point' an extra bit would be that, in that world anything could happen.

sooyeah

« Reply #6 on: 29/12/2007 15:41:51 »
BIG BROTHER: "The only thing I hate more than Carpet.....
Santa(pulls funny face)CLAUUSSEE..... Now tell me elf, where is your base?!"
« Last Edit: 29/12/2007 16:33:17 by JOLLY »

sooyeah

« Reply #7 on: 29/12/2007 16:16:31 »
Here's one

It's called

~~~~~~~~~ERRRR WHERE'S ME CAR~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two old ladies go to play bridge, they play all night and in the morning can't find their car, so they spend the whole day looking for it and get into adventures.

They eventually find the car and go home. closing line friend asks "shall we go and play bridge tonight?"

sooyeah

« Reply #8 on: 29/12/2007 23:21:11 »

~~~~~~Night of the living shed~~~~~~~~~

I did post this idea before, but I just thought I should put it with the others.
Basically Sheds come to life and then chase unsuspecting gardeners all over the place, they eat other sheds, that also then chase gardeners all over the place.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29/12/2007 23:29:25 »
LOL...HEE HEE..

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30/12/2007 01:56:02 »
Excellent Idea Jolly....I luff your Night of The Living Shed...

How about

----Attack Of The Vitamin C Tablets-----

A factory that  produces Vitamn C tablets accidentally gets a dose of radiation and all the Vitamin C tablets become self aware.....

....they raise an army and take over the world and then the whole Universe and the only thing that can stop them is   'Super Cod '........a cod with unimaginable super strength and an enlarged liver....and with his cod liver oil the cod saves the day !!!

whajafink ?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30/12/2007 01:58:56 »
YAYYYYYYYYYY! LOL... That is very good Neily! HEE HEE HEE...

sooyeah

« Reply #12 on: 30/12/2007 21:30:00 »
Excellent Idea Jolly....I luff your Night of The Living Shed...

How about

----Attack Of The Vitamin C Tablets-----

A factory that  produces Vitamn C tablets accidentally gets a dose of radiation and all the Vitamin C tablets become self aware.....

....they raise an army and take over the world and then the whole Universe and the only thing that can stop them is   'Super Cod '........a cod with unimaginable super strength and an enlarged liver....and with his cod liver oil the cod saves the day !!!

whajafink ?

well, it's starts silly, carries on being silly, and ends extremely sillilly. I LOVE IT. A gold star for you. 

sooyeah

« Reply #13 on: 30/12/2007 21:41:47 »
How about...

~~~~~~WHEN ACORNS ATTACK~~~~~~~

Having trouble with the script, somehow acorns become self aware, then wait to, unleash their mighty power...

Policeman goes in search of missing ramblers...

Do I need to explain anymore? I always think it's better to let the imagination run wild on these things.
« Last Edit: 01/01/2008 19:21:26 by JOLLY »

sooyeah

« Reply #14 on: 30/12/2007 22:15:10 »
I had an idea years ago, but don't have a title for it.

Basically because of food concerns, eating meat and poultry becomes banned. So in order to make meat, scientists grow human cows, which are safe for human consuption.

These cows are then doped up so that they can't think. One escapes learns to read and write etc, and then gos back and frees the others.

Basically anyway...

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 30/12/2007 22:42:38 »
I like it .........good stuff Mr Jolly sir !!!...I also like WHEN ACORNS ATTACK !!......wonderful imagination !!!...this is oscar winning stuff !!!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30/12/2007 22:51:22 »
How about:
------------Attack Of The Stuff Beneath Your Fingernails------------

Somebody carelessly cleans the stuff beneath their fingernails and instead of eating it..(like we all do )...they go and throw it down the loo.

On it's three mile trip to the sewerage works it mixes with a concoction of prescribed drugs which have also been carelessly thrown down the loo instead of taken to the chemist for safe disposal....so.....it's man/woman kind who are also responsible for the ensuing chaos !!

The Finger Grit Beast develops it's own intelligence and before you know it.....it has become a ferocious monster of Finger Grit proportions.....

...only Super Nail File can save the day and so..........scientists have only ten days to bring forth unto this earth a Super Powered Nail File  that will conquer the beast de la Finger Grit before it gets so big that it's gravity competes with Earths and plunges Earth into a potential out of control spiral into the Sun...

yes...yes...I think this would work....Move over Citizen Kane !!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30/12/2007 23:01:10 »
HEE HEE HEE.. LOL... You too are killing me here! LOL....LOL LOL..hee hee hee! and I am responsible for all those prescriptions being flushed down the drain.. LOL.. I have since learned that we must now dissolve them and put them in used coffee grounds.. but I forgot what to dissolve them in...alcohol or water or vinegar.. I have forgotten  more reason to be a problem with your toilet waste! LOL

Citizen Kane Indeedy!! Hee hee hee!

sooyeah

« Reply #18 on: 31/12/2007 16:37:51 »
I would have called it

~~~~~THE NAIL BEAST~~~~~~

How about.

~~~~~FLAPPY THE WONDER SHRIMP~~~~~

BOY: "You what Flappy, Chef is trying to eat Arnold?"

sooyeah

« Reply #19 on: 31/12/2007 16:49:26 »
I seriously doubt any of these ideas will be taken up. I mean, this is all comming from a man whose favorite film is

~~~~~~HOPPITY GOES TO TOWN~~~~~~~

sooyeah

« Reply #20 on: 01/01/2008 19:37:59 »
~~~BBHC~~~ Continued

Small computer terminal: "What do you seek?"

Jo Smith: "I seek sanctuary! A place where mats and carpet are in abundance, a place covered in shagpile, a place where everywhere you look are, are free little samples, a place with roles and rugs. A place where you can role around on the floor and actually get that obscure thing called, 'RUG BURN'".

Meanwhile... back BBHQ

Sargent: "Now, if you look at this man, he's secretly laying carpet while doing his press ups. Each day he lays a little bit more, if you speed up the film you can see quite clearly that he is moving around the room, pasting bits in as he gos. Oh these carpeteers are tricky, you'll notice that the carpet looks just like cement."

Back at Winstons...

Tellyscreen: "Winston! Put more lettuce in your sandwich!"
             "NO! Not the whole lettuce, Now take it back"
             "No,No,No! Stop"
             "Not completely man."
             "What are you doing now? Right stay there, I'm comming over, I don't know, every bloody(murmuring in background continues to silence)....."

Room 101....

Shrink:  "Thats right boy, we are going to teach you... French Grammer!"

Jo Smith:  "No anything but that!"

Shrink:    "MA, TA, SA..."

Jo Smith:  "Stop! Ok, ok, I love you, I love you"

Shrink:   "More than Nancy, from Oliver Twist?"

Jo Smith: "Yes, even more than her, now stop, please stop!" 
« Last Edit: 02/01/2008 14:07:31 by JOLLY »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01/01/2008 19:50:12 »
LOL LOL!! I like that one! LOL!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01/01/2008 20:27:06 »
That is very good.. LOL I finally found it! HEE HEE HEE.. I forgot about that! LOL!

sooyeah

« Reply #23 on: 01/01/2008 20:32:20 »
That is very good.. LOL I finally found it! HEE HEE HEE.. I forgot about that! LOL!

I always think it's better to put the stuff together than to add new posts.

How about....

~~~~~THE TREE IS NOT ENOUGHT~~~~~~

Psycho squirrel decides to take over the forest.

Tag line: "Badgers make me nuts!"

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01/01/2008 20:37:33 »
HEE HEE HEE LOL! Thats good too!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 01/01/2008 20:37:33 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length