The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: IDEAS for Sci-fi films or just any film really.....  (Read 16469 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
IDEAS for Sci-fi films or just any film really.....
« Reply #50 on: 04/01/2008 17:19:14 »
He won't need a Super Hero costume as he will be flying all over the place like a rocket after eating all those baked beans so that he could fill his gun with the cans!!! LOL...

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 04/01/2008 17:44:47 »
Can I get tickets to the first release of this film and a signed copy of the book would be nice.

Andrew

How about something generic? Like memory loss?

The heroine wakes up with no memory of her past, she is in a small room with a one way mirror on one side of the room. The only furniture in the room is a table and a chair on each side. She tries the door but it's locked. She talks to the one-way mirror.
"Is someone there? Who am I?" Silence. Then suddenly, the window breaks but doesn't shatter. A single red drop slowly rolls down the window from the epicenter of the break. The heroin screams as she realizes it's blood. She hears an explosion and instinctivly throws herself to the ground. The room remains intact. She cautiously gets up she applies light pressure to the door, which swings open since the lock was blown out. The fully opens up to reveal a mutilated corpse, completly unrecognizable. She screams, and in response a louder but less human-like scream echos from deep within the vicinty that is now her prison. She grabs a pistol from the body and aims it like a pro. When she realizes what she is doing, she is horrified and drops the pistol. She adds one question to her previous ones.
"What am I?" It is the only thing she says, even though many, many other questions are circling through her mind. She picks up the pistol again, and marches slowly into the bloodstained hallway.

The adventure begins.

How about that?
Heh, thanks everyone.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 04/01/2008 18:11:17 »
Your welcome..

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 07/01/2008 17:51:25 »
Your welcome..
OY! What's with the dots? What's wrong?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 07/01/2008 18:38:12 »
No worries....nothings wrong.

Offline i am bored

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 08/01/2008 12:09:03 »
....................................................................................

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 08/01/2008 12:32:24 »
You boys are scoundrels! LOL..

How about the life and times of a silly Billy Goat... trapped in a time warp.....with a redneck and a punk...and their adventures through the centuries etc....I would be a horrid movie maker.. cause me just likes to watch them not make them!

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 09/01/2008 17:42:15 »
No worries....nothings wrong.
Hm...if you say so.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09/01/2008 22:46:45 »
*Smiles at Ben*

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 10/01/2008 17:36:57 »
Reminds me of RPing. Then again maybe not.

sooyeah

« Reply #60 on: 16/04/2008 19:23:48 »

How about the life and times of a silly Billy Goat... trapped in a time warp.....with a redneck and a punk...and their adventures through the centuries etc....I would be a horrid movie maker.. cause me just likes to watch them not make them!

No Karen, you´re really under playing that, A goat, a redneck and a punk, go time travelling, it could work. Bill and Vivian's messed up adventure.

sooyeah

« Reply #61 on: 16/04/2008 19:29:27 »
Been thinking about the matrix recently, because there are loads of possibilities for spin offs from it. Not talking about new films, to add to the story no need there and I wouldn´t want to.

But you could for example have the machines build lots of different realities, to experiment, to see which one works best (which one keeps the most alive and by doing so generates the most electricity), and then have characters that stumble into them, and there, anything is possible.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 17/04/2008 10:36:10 »

No Karen, you´re really under playing that, A goat, a redneck and a punk, go time travelling, it could work. Bill and Vivian's messed up adventure.

Lol... like the title...I would like to see an event time machine  where one could go and hook up to to have it go back and change certain events in our....life which have reeked havoc with our currant psyche.. keeping the good things but only tweeking the events which scar us...

sooyeah

« Reply #63 on: 17/04/2008 16:09:38 »

Lol... like the title...I would like to see an event time machine  where one could go and hook up to to have it go back and change certain events in our....life which have reeked havoc with our currant psyche.. keeping the good things but only tweeking the events which scar us...

No, the ´Donne Darko´ way is better, I think, in that we just learn better ways of coping.

sooyeah

« Reply #64 on: 17/04/2008 16:50:04 »
But you could for example have the machines build lots of different realities, to experiment, to see which one works best (which one keeps the most alive and by doing so generates the most electricity), and then have characters that stumble into them, and there, anything is possible.

As a start how about this, Guy running across roof tops with agents chasing him. He gets to the end of the roof looks and there's no where to go, just a huge drop.
One agent says to another "we can't lose the package" they slowly walk towards him and he jumps, falling towards street below, just as he starts to near the ground, it glows yellow, he smacks into it, and suddenly finds himself in water, he swims upwards, gasping for breath on reaching the surface and he´s in a river, he struggles to the river bank, lays his head in the mud; but before he can even think about relaxing he´s hanging upside down looking at an Ogre that's holding his foot.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 18/04/2008 20:52:26 »
As he looks around his surroundings he is overcome with the feeling of an enchanted forest a small lake  very ancient area. He struggles trying to free himself from the old ogre who has a tight the grip on one of his legs..... freeing himself the troll tries to snatch the package.....  turning to run from him, he scouts out a wooded area with thick undergrowth.. he dashes in and finds himself lost in the heavy coverage  of the magical  living trees...
« Last Edit: 11/06/2008 19:31:10 by Karen W. »

sooyeah

« Reply #66 on: 11/06/2008 16:51:45 »
How about?

THEY CAME WITH JELLO

So the president is in the oval office and suddenly the T.v comes on and an alien stands on screen, holding a dish with jello on it.

"PEOPLE IN IT! WE IS DA ALIEN RAC WIGLE, YOU AS LIKE ONE DAY TO HANDS OVER YOUR PLACE OR YOU IS PROPER GONNA GET THE JELLO, WE'LL CHAT TOMORROW"

Television picture cuts "What was that?" asks the president "I don't know sir, He might be serious"

Six months previous, spaceship hovers above a building

"We are in place sir" "Good Zog, capture us a specimen, that we may study" "There's one he just came out of the building quick get him"

Suddenly a light grabs the boy who is taken up inside the spaceship, which flys off. And on the door of the building a sign reads: 'It'll be alright- Support Group, for chavs with Jello phobia'
« Last Edit: 13/06/2008 19:03:14 by JOLLY »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 11/06/2008 19:32:37 »
LOL LOL.....

sooyeah

« Reply #68 on: 13/06/2008 19:04:18 »
LOL LOL.....

You know the scarey thing, that could happen. 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #68 on: 13/06/2008 19:04:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums