The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: About Black Holes?  (Read 4461 times)

Offline K.Margiani

• I only try to help of mammals kingdom.
    • View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
About Black Holes?
« on: 07/01/2008 15:02:44 »

There had never been any formal scientific definition of “black hole”. Scientific knowledge is progressing to understand the term “black hole”. They are everywhere. Before IAU (International Astronomical Union) will publish separate resolution about a black hole, I want to help.

New fiery remnant nucleus of exploded star is pulsar. It mainly consists of neutrons and is ultra-dense nucleus. Black hole is cooled pulsar.   

1.   Black holes are different size cold and black remnants of different size exploded stars within spiral galaxy branches and elliptical galaxies.

2.    Black holes are in the centre of old spiral galaxies. In the centre of young galaxy is active nucleus (parent star). After eruption almost all stars it can die as a star. Black hole in the centre of old spiral galaxy is remnant of exploded parent star (super-massive cold and black nucleus).

3.   After joining and gravitational demolition two or few spiral galaxies black holes and active stars are creating quasars. Explosions create huge radioactive fiery clouds.

Quasar is space body. It has own huge ultra-dense nucleus surrounded by huge nuclear clouds. Unacceptable “super-massive black hole is inside the quasar”.

Both side axial explosion quasars are result of axial hit galaxies.

The ten Hypervelocity stars are embryonic stars formed by parent star in the centre of the spiral galaxy. It means our galaxy is young, it has no “black hole” in the centre, and it has parent star there, parent of all stars in the galaxy. Of course nearest stars to the nucleus are hypervelocity.

The Secret of Black Holes:-  http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-9.htm

Offline Dick1038

• View Profile
About Black Holes?
« Reply #1 on: 08/01/2008 18:10:59 »
Margiani:  Your last comment seems to contradict facts presented on that most impeccable source: PDS's NOVA.  Astronomers have plotted the orbits of stars in the center of the galaxy that orbit an invisible object. One star reaches speeds of about 10% of the speed of light (I cannot remember the exact number) at its closest point.  The mass of this unseen object is estimated to be in the millions of solar masses.  This mass is too large for a pulsar, or neutron star.

Could one of you astronomers out there corroborate or correct me on this?

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
  • keep banging the rocks together
    • View Profile
    • ian kimber's web workspace
About Black Holes?
« Reply #2 on: 08/01/2008 19:40:13 »
K margiani has his own opinions on how the universe works and looking at his websites there appears to be a lot of what I would call lunatic fringe aspects to his ideas.  The information in his post whilst not overtly inaccurate, is confusing and forced to fit his particular agenda.  Your comments are correct and in partial agreement with his statement although he appears to be suggesting that stars are being thrown out from the centre of the galaxy to populate it.  This does not tally with current thinking.  It is true that the stars there appear younger than expected and at the moment there are no good ideas as to how they could have formed in a region like this.  The most likely reason is that they are what is known as "blue stragglers".  That is small old stars that have been given a new lease of life by acreting additional material that is falling into the centre of the galaxy

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
About Black Holes?
« Reply #3 on: 09/01/2008 13:28:00 »
  It is true that the stars there appear younger than expected and at the moment there are no good ideas as to how they could have formed in a region like this. 
Sa, Sb, Sc are stages of spiral galaxy evolution from small to huge branches.
Billions of years need to development the branches.
younger stars are to the centre, older stars are to the end of branches.
We are in the middle and our age is about 5,000,000,000 years. We've proved!
http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-28.htm
Revolution and sensation in the Astronomy of XXl century

Stars are not forming into nebulas! There are not “embryonic stars”. They are activated stars.

Stars are gravitated remnants of exploded stars (light, heavy, super heavy elements and admixtures). This is source of additional huge spot masses (light, heavy, super heavy elements and admixtures) and additional rapid glowing variation. Because it is alike of an “Embryonic star”…

http://ipac.jpl.nasa.gov/media_images/ssc2003-06a2.jpg
Look attentively at the picture. You can find enormous hole in the nebula (remnant of a star).
Ok. I’ve believed the old scientific fairy-tale about formation of a stars.
Ok. Star is formed in the hole.
Why other parts of nebula exist still?
Why still are not formed stars there?
This is observational evidence for open minds only?
Where is truth?
COSMOGEOLOGYCAL (or modern cosmological) EXPLANATION!
Rapid expanding Shell of an exploded star has different velocity Relatively of nearest  surrounded stars.
The shell could cross nearest star and formed enormous hole.
Of coarse star has gravitated surrounded nuclear cloud and create the hole.
 For open minds I’ve proved that – The stars are not formed into nebula!

Where the stars are forming in the galaxy? Where is the parent star?

There is only one main space coordinate in the spiral galaxy. CENTRE!!!
« Last Edit: 09/01/2008 16:07:04 by K.Margiani »

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
About Black Holes?
« Reply #4 on: 09/01/2008 18:11:33 »
The previous post is a load of total rubbish and should be ignored see also my cooments on the duplicate posting by M margiani in When a new star is born, is it possible to have a twin star?

Offline Dick1038

• View Profile
About Black Holes?
« Reply #5 on: 10/01/2008 22:37:58 »
About new star formation, one thing bothers me.  I seems, to a layman like me, that after 15 billion years or so, all of the primordial hydrogen would already be inside stars. 

Also, I read that there are young stars that have little or no helium in their spectrum. There was some arm waving about the helium is not in the surface layers, but down lower.  I thought that stars were quite turbulent with convection currents stirring things from the interior.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
About Black Holes?
« Reply #6 on: 11/01/2008 14:52:17 »
Also, I read that there are young stars that have little or no helium in their spectrum. There was some arm waving about the helium is not in the surface layers, but down lower.  I thought that stars were quite turbulent with convection currents stirring things from the interior.
"young" star is activated star into different nebulas.It gravitated enormous mass of nuclear, molecular clouds; (light, heavy, super-heavy elements and admixtures). Covering all over the star (light, heavy, super-heavy elements and admixtures) create huge spots masses. Nuclear syntheses reactions create enormous super-heavy elements in the huge submerged spots. powerful nuclear reactions into huge submerged spots "painted" excellent "picture" of little or no helium in their spectrum.
Star is giant plasma diffuser which sorts atoms by mass into spots. http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter-28.htm
What is the spot? light, heavy, super-heavy elements and admixtures sorted atoms by mass. Activation of all stars is closely connected to the spots.
« Last Edit: 11/01/2008 15:00:36 by K.Margiani »

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
About Black Holes?
« Reply #7 on: 13/01/2008 23:57:26 »
K Margiani Please confine your silly theories to the "new theories" area.  The above post has been reported to the moderators and may be deleted.

In order to form stars the gas has to be quite cold or it will escape from the area before gravity can condense it inot a large object the presence of newly formed stars tends to heat up and blow away any uncondensed gas so this slows the process of star formation.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
About Black Holes?
« Reply #8 on: 14/01/2008 00:05:05 »
I will second that motion - any post about your own theory should be in the "New Theory" area.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
About Black Holes?
« Reply #9 on: 14/01/2008 12:56:51 »
Future is always judge!!!

The Naked Scientists Forum

About Black Holes?
« Reply #9 on: 14/01/2008 12:56:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums