The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: DIARY ENTRIES & GENERAL CHAT !!!!!!! (VER 10)  (Read 394910 times)

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
DIARY ENTRIES & GENERAL CHAT !!!!!!! (VER 10)
« Reply #325 on: 18/02/2008 02:07:27 »

i love this song :) she (cuddling) hates me by puddle of mudd its funny

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 18/02/2008 02:07:47 »
Yeah. Um what was I gonna say..

Oh ya i'm really supriesed i haven't went to the drugs or cutting yet..

Ryan Please don't talk like that. You need to talk to someone who can help you before you get to feeling that way... Please Ryan.. I am not JOKING This is serious and I am worried about you!!!  Please get some help ok.. talk to the school nurse tell her about those feelings ok.. she will help Ryan she will...

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #327 on: 18/02/2008 02:08:44 »
We don't have a school nurse.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 18/02/2008 02:10:37 »
I don't have the time. If i even ride the bus i'm home for 30 mnutes then leave and if i don't i stay after school and odn't get home til late

You need to fix it.. drop something and start eating Dinner is important.. even some more healthy snackes during the day would help.. carry some nuts for protien dried fruits etc... Just keep up your heath eat some veggies keep some raw carrots celery etc on hand in your back pack for snacks you will start feeling better!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 18/02/2008 02:11:21 »
We don't have a school nurse.

What are you talking about.. Every school has a school nurse I believe its the law!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #330 on: 18/02/2008 02:12:09 »
Um. We have a not really a nurse. They might have a RN thingy, but its not their job, we go in there they tell us to go lay on the bed for awhile.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 18/02/2008 02:15:17 »

i love this song :) she (cuddling) hates me by puddle of mudd its funny

Wow what a song!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 18/02/2008 02:16:39 »
Well that doesn't sound good. All the school nurses here are great.. you can tell themanything especially about depression etc..

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #333 on: 18/02/2008 02:17:33 »
yeah it makes me smile to sing it. ha

and ya i know our school is terrible

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #334 on: 18/02/2008 02:19:19 »
It don't help that people just try and put me down all the time.

Oh your emo, bipolar, anoriexic, go die

ya i'm about ready to kick some butt

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 18/02/2008 02:20:13 »
I am glad you like to sing it but what a terrible way to feel...

I would still check with your nurse about the things you need to or your folks!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #336 on: 18/02/2008 02:20:39 »
Ya

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 18/02/2008 02:23:35 »

Ryan...if you can't talk to your parent's about what's going on, then talk to the nurse.  If you don't have a good nurse (we don't in our school systems either) talk to the guidance counselor!!!  If that doesn't work, go to your principal.  TALK TO SOMEONE!!!

If you're feeling so stressed you're surprised you're not cutting yourself or doing drugs it's time to get some help. 

KEEP ASKING FOR IT UNTIL YOU GET IT!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #338 on: 18/02/2008 02:24:30 »
Well thanks for the "help" ladies. I needa try and get some sleep.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 18/02/2008 02:26:25 »

Ryan.. I know some of those things your feeling and have had some similar stresses lately with a certain family member treating me that way because I am sick.. emotional and... I have even been told the same thing.. that I would be better off dead.. Just go die will you....

Please don't give those people  a second thought as to their cruelty.. You know what to be eating just do it.. but remember people who say things like that oooooh just makes me mad.. Have you ever been diagnosed bipolar??? If not don't jump to that conclusion, but you have been depressed so talk to someone .. I had to get help... for myself Ryan.. I almost let it get the best of me.. don't allow it to do that to you!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 18/02/2008 02:26:59 »
Ryan Please be safe and eat... Hugs you.. Goodnight!

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 18/02/2008 02:28:40 »
Night Ryan...I'll be hoping for good things for you.  Hugs!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 18/02/2008 02:30:12 »
  Thanks Carolyn!  Ryan... Talk to someone even if it is at a free clinic! They will try to help!

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 18/02/2008 17:20:58 »
Monday sucks...like always.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 18/02/2008 19:08:22 »
Well I hope some smiles makes it better...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 18/02/2008 20:59:13 »
Good evening all you Ukers.. and afternoon to you stateside.. I hope all is well today. So far today has been a good day for me... No complaints... just relaxing... Talked to my son about removing a few more cars from the property! LOL.. He said he would! YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Its overcast and cool here today.. I think I am going to make an attempt to clean out some stuff from the carport to be taken to the dump... Nobodies ever gonna use and old cast iron, 1 ton safe or a walker or cane.. etc.. I have tons of odd things.. anyone interested in a big box of old cameras etc.. poloroids from way back and old brownie.. similar things cleaning fluid for film etc. I would like to be able to send the lot to someone interested in cameras! Any one looking for something like that I will send to you free of charge.. excluding the safe it is way to big and heavy to ship.. at least for me.
Your welcome to come take it off my hands if you like! LOL I want to get rid of tons of old family things also... so if I find any interesting things I will post and send them your way if you want them!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #346 on: 19/02/2008 13:53:38 »
Thank you two. I feel better just letting you guys and my parents know about all this. I just needa get everything back together, but its really stupid. I come home and bang on the piano for like a minute or two and dad's like no get off you can't do nothing at all until you get your grades up. I'm like omg what the hell? But ya a few more weeks and I think I'll be good..Algebra is going back up, its almost a b-, and then english idk its just a very easy class and I don't do so hot in easy classes.

Ugh I miss her so much right now. Her life ain't the best either. She told me some stuff over the weekend that I really didn't like to hear. But she assures me it ain't that bad. It don't happen that often. I don't wanna know what she thinks of me now beacuse I havne't been talking to her and I ain't calling her no more since I haven't got the time and I told her to call me, but sure enough she didn't because she says the guys are supposed to call her, now that right there made me go oh jezze make it sound like you have more then me.

Ok bell just rang, I got more but I reall can't type no more.

Thanks..

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 19/02/2008 17:21:23 »

Whoa man, if that's bothering your just tell me to stop. I'm only joking, but if you take it like that...

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 19/02/2008 17:26:26 »
Thank you two. I feel better just letting you guys and my parents know about all this. I just needa get everything back together, but its really stupid. I come home and bang on the piano for like a minute or two and dad's like no get off you can't do nothing at all until you get your grades up. I'm like omg what the hell? But ya a few more weeks and I think I'll be good..Algebra is going back up, its almost a b-, and then english idk its just a very easy class and I don't do so hot in easy classes.

Ugh I miss her so much right now. Her life ain't the best either. She told me some stuff over the weekend that I really didn't like to hear. But she assures me it ain't that bad. It don't happen that often. I don't wanna know what she thinks of me now beacuse I havne't been talking to her and I ain't calling her no more since I haven't got the time and I told her to call me, but sure enough she didn't because she says the guys are supposed to call her, now that right there made me go oh jezze make it sound like you have more then me.

Thanks..
Hm, you think your algebra grade is bad? I would kill for a b-. Or any of your other grades for that matter, seeing as your so much smarter.

Anyways, sometimes life gets a little packed. I remember Friday last week I was never home till 9:30. But then things die down and I got nothing but time.

Sorry to hear your in the rocks with Kayla, if when you get of the rough part the relationship will be stronger than ever. Everything will go back to normal, darkest before dawn as they say.

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 19/02/2008 21:06:29 »

Thanks..

I'm glad you feel better after getting it off your chest.  Not being challenged in your courses are a problem.  Speak with your parents and ask them to schedule a meeting with your guidance counselor.  In the meeting tell her what's going on in English, that it's too easy and not challenging.  It may be too late in the semester to change English classes, but maybe the counselor can get with the English teacher to find something for you that makes it a little more challenging and gives you a little more motivation.

....and Ryan.  If you have this meeting with the counselor, don't hold back.  TELL HER what's bothering you! 

I have this same problem with Nicholas in English....although by his grammar and spelling on this forum you wouldn't know it!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #349 on: 19/02/2008 21:06:29 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums