The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 12234 times)

Offline BAZ0000

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« on: 29/02/2008 15:10:41 »
Afternoon all,

I'm Barry, please excuse me as I didn't take the time to appropriately introduce myself before I posted here. I'm orginally from Cardiff, Sout Wales, UK but now live in Nottingham, England, UK and work as a Civil Engineer in highway, infrastructure and drainage design.

I'd just like to say that I've had the pleasure of reading so many interesting topics firstly and also that the information I've been scratching through has been very enlightening to say the least. It's blatantly obvious that many of you regular posters here are very well-informed individuals indeed and it's been very enjoyble to read your theories, opinions and furthermore, your conclusions too. Thanks.

All I can offer is that I'll be busy reading through this stuff for a few hours to come!

Cheers all.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: 29/02/2008 20:07:46 »
Hi Barry,

Glad you joined and do hope that you continue to participate. We lions always appreciate fresh meat!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #2 on: 02/03/2008 22:00:59 »
Don't let him frighten you. He is a push over with a beaver as an imaginary friend.

If you want to make your side panal information more interesting press profile at the top of the page and you can add a catch phrase or whatever you fancy. My 13 year old showed me!!
« Last Edit: 02/03/2008 22:06:18 by Make it Lady »

another_someone

Hello there!
« Reply #3 on: 03/03/2008 01:56:39 »
Don't let him frighten you. He is a push over with a beaver as an imaginary friend.

Well, it makes a change from white rabbits. ;D

Offline BAZ0000

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #4 on: 07/03/2008 15:00:05 »
Thanks all, much appreciated  :)

The Naked Scientists Forum

Hello there!
« Reply #4 on: 07/03/2008 15:00:05 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums