The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Why did my girlfriend complain of feeling "not too good" after stimulation?  (Read 11093 times)

Offline RobotGymnast

• Dum de dumm...
    • View Profile
That's the thing for me, BenV, I DON'T mature. I've peaked. I know I'm just as mature at 15 as I was at 12 (I can't remember any further back =P). More experienced, more educated, and I have definitely changed psychologically (thanks to myself.. who needs a psychiatrist ;)?), but I have not matured. I am as mature as every adult I know, I have philosophical discussions with adults, discuss science and sex, and can argue any topic and take viewpoints on anything with an adult (hell, I'm more mature than my father >_>). Sure I can be immature at times, but that won't change.. that just depends on who I'm talking to.

You may regret making those comments.  I was the same, at 15 (certainly 16) I thought I had peaked, and couldn't possibly get more mature.  Likewise, I could hold an intelligent discussion on almost anything with anyone, and could hold my own against adults.  At 18 I realised I was wrong, and thought I was now fully mature at 18.  At 22 I realised I was wrong again, and have now stopped assuming that I'm mature.

I have my reasons, I'm not going to explain them here, because they are highly personal. Suffice to say I have been extremely different psychologically (not to say I'm an outcast.. I can befriend almost anyone) and far more mature than others quite noticeably since I was 7, maybe longer. You don't have to believe me, and I don't really care, but I think time will tell me that I am right (no offense.. you don't know me, and many people who know me agree that I am quite mature).

That's not to say I'm not immature sometimes. Of COURSE if my friend asks me to go to an unsupervised party with 700 people and a keg, I'm there. Of COURSE I still laugh at sex jokes, and make fun of people cruelly. I'm not saying I'm not immature sometimes. I'm saying I have the ability to be mature if I need to be.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking at age 13 or 12. Cuz anyone I meet, mostly older people, I could just sit there and talk about the weather and politics and all that other "mature" stuff. The only thing I think I'm missing is a house of my own, a job, and i still have my coffee virginity :P

But even though I ain't like normal kids my age and go out and have sex, get drunk, and get high everytime they have the oppurtiunity. I am still immature in the littlest of things of course.

I don't discuss the weather or politics (honestly because I couldn't care less), but I do enjoy talking to adults in discussions not about philisophical or personal things, but intellectual things, like our theories on the development of something, or our suggestions on how to improve security on our computers. Again, I definitely have my experimental teen side in me (but I'll never smoke), I'll party, I'll skip class, I'll drink coffee (sometimes because I need the buzz, usually just because it's a nice change), I'll fight-talk people. Yeah, I definitely have an immature side

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Yeah I defiently try and be the best little kid there can be.

Offline RobotGymnast

• Dum de dumm...
    • View Profile
Yeah I defiently try and be the best little kid there can be.

Lol I just try to do whatever I think'll be fun, but that usually coincides with the little kid stuff =P

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Yeah. I guess I'll try anyhting but getting high, drunk, or havin sex. just about..

Offline RobotGymnast

• Dum de dumm...
    • View Profile
lol I won't get high.. and it's hard to get me drunk (I've had amounts of alcohol that my mom said was a lot for her.. and it was my first time drinking more than a sip =P).. sex is iffy, and I wouldn't just do it like at a party or something. probably not at all right now

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Yeah. That's what I was thinking at age 13 or 12. Cuz anyone I meet, mostly older people, I could just sit there and talk about the weather and politics and all that other "mature" stuff. The only thing I think I'm missing is a house of my own, a job, and i still have my coffee virginity :P

But even though I ain't like normal kids my age and go out and have sex, get drunk, and get high everytime they have the oppurtiunity. I am still immature in the littlest of things of course.

All of us are!

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums