The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Can you answer my question about "wet dreams" and masturbation please?  (Read 24255 times)

Post by boopinkbutterfly click to view.

Offline boopinkbutterfly

• First timers
    • View Profile
Shrunk
A birthmark is a blemish on the skin formed before birth. They are part of the group of skin lesions known as naevi. The cause of birthmarks is unknown, but may include cellular damage due to radiation or chemicals. Some types seem to run in families.   ::) ;)
abnormality of the skin that is present at birth or shortly afterward.

Put The Message Where It Matters! WideCircles aka Wide Circles represents relevant, distributed, highly targeted and efficient internet word of mouth marketing using entertaining or informative messages that are designed to be passed along in an exponential fashion using social network mediums such as blogs, forums, wikis and so on.
« Last Edit: 24/04/2008 10:33:30 by BenV »

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I from experience with my three kids can say that infant at even a year and 1/2 to 5 do this.. it is normal according to my childrens Pediatrcian, and between diapering and bathing and there own self exploration.. that they find it on there own..

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
Lol it probabley is to have sex in the morning..the only problem is that if our bodies do that for us to have sex then WHY THE BAD BREATH IN THE MORNING? lol

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
That's a good question. Maybe if we were "wild animals" it would turn them on and they'd give it harder? haha

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
well for wild animals it wouldn't matter quite so much since in the "doggy style" position the breath doesn't go in each others face so much

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Very true also, but I don't think we'd really, still, be able to do it that way ha.

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
what do you mean? My ex-girlfriend and I did it that way all the time

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
One more, does it make your hamstrings and other leg muscles tight? I heard sex does, i think, and its just about the same thing minus the other person ha.

So does it?

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums