The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Iraqi priorities  (Read 15657 times)

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
Iraqi priorities
« Reply #50 on: 07/05/2008 13:32:38 »
I am having a gneiss time with work myself. I can just accomplish more as it seems I don't need to sleep.

So where is the retort, rodent?
It's around here somewhere, I think the maid moved it.

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
Iraqi priorities
« Reply #51 on: 07/05/2008 22:56:10 »
I did not. Men, always blaming others when they lose things. Have you tried looking in the top drawer?

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Iraqi priorities
« Reply #52 on: 08/05/2008 02:27:27 »
I am having a gneiss time with work myself. I can just accomplish more as it seems I don't need to sleep.

I was questioning the Beaver, not you Ben, but then this mad woman steps in trying to get attention for herself by getting "moonish" on us. It is just one of of being a sane, levelheaded male and suffering each month when the female curse arrives. Every 28 days or so the female of the species want attention, they want to be cuddled then turn on you in "ein Augenblink" (eye blink) they cry, they get angry, you can't do anything right, it is all the male's fault for being in the room - it is a no win situation, Ben. Get used to it, it will be around for the rest of your life unless you enter a Trappist Monastery.

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
Iraqi priorities
« Reply #53 on: 08/05/2008 13:37:41 »

I was questioning the Beaver, not you Ben, but then this mad woman steps in trying to get attention for herself by getting "moonish" on us. It is just one of of being a sane, levelheaded male and suffering each month when the female curse arrives. Every 28 days or so the female of the species want attention, they want to be cuddled then turn on you in "ein Augenblink" (eye blink) they cry, they get angry, you can't do anything right, it is all the male's fault for being in the room - it is a no win situation, Ben. Get used to it, it will be around for the rest of your life unless you enter a Trappist Monastery.

Okay, don't know where that came from.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Iraqi priorities
« Reply #54 on: 09/05/2008 01:23:24 »
It is part of your education - the experience of older wiser men help the wee kiddies to "learn the ropes." -Perhaps that should be "dopes" in this case.

The Naked Scientists Forum

Iraqi priorities
« Reply #54 on: 09/05/2008 01:23:24 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length