The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The "CD-Rom Evidence of Time Travel" threads  (Read 29964 times)

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
    • Eddy Pengelly - Australian Time Detective
The "CD-Rom Evidence of Time Travel" threads
« on: 25/04/2008 08:18:08 »
3000 year old Texts describe a series of pictures from a 1995 cd-rom

Australian researchers Ronald Pegg and Eddy Pengelly present their findings regarding their observations of ancient descriptions and depictions matching to the contents and imagery from a modern history book and a certain multimedia cd-rom.

The Observations are real.

The Theory is either
1. God sent his Angels through time to bring modern cd-roms back to ancient prophets (to create new religions),
or
2. Human technological time travel took a selection of modern cd-roms and a computer back to ancient people (to warn them of ‘future religious wars’.)

Once you have viewed the comparisons between ancient descriptions and modern cd-roms, you decide - Which theory best takes into account the presented evidence ?

Link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html [nofollow]
Modified to include question
« Last Edit: 26/04/2008 03:38:14 by Eddy_P »

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
Evidence of Time Travel Found
« Reply #1 on: 25/04/2008 16:48:07 »
No as their is no secret or any evidence of time travel only daft speculation of this sort.

I'm sure it will make interesting reading though for those that believe in books like the Da Vinci Code" as being real.

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25/04/2008 17:43:26 »
People could have Time traveled a million times and we would never notice.

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26/04/2008 03:34:24 »
The Observations are real.

The Theory is either
1. God sent his Angels through time to bring modern cd-roms back to ancient prophets (to create new religions),
or
2. Human technological time travel took a selection of modern cd-roms and a computer back to ancient people (to warn them of ‘future religious wars’.)

Once you have viewed the comparisons between ancient descriptions and modern cd-roms, you decide - Which theory best takes into account the presented evidence ?

Link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html [nofollow]
« Last Edit: 26/04/2008 03:42:31 by Eddy_P »

Offline science_guy

• I'm right there... inside neilep's head!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26/04/2008 04:26:06 »
are the pictures directly stated to be from a cd rom?

this could easily be a hoax:  Whomever presented the cd rom could have compiled the data to appear as if the descriptions were of the contents of the cd rom, when they just happen to be the same.

too many paradoxes and crazy possibilities exist for time travel to be plausable

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26/04/2008 12:35:12 »
A “theory” is “An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.” (source 6.) [nofollow]

Ten years of research covering over 30 different topics and subjects is not “limited information or knowledge”.

Some of those 30 cultures/time eras examined include texts from:
EGYPTIAN Myths, The Pyramid Texts, GREEK Myths, NORSE Mythology, The Hebrew Bible, The Christian Bible, The MUSLIM Bible, The MORMON Bible, Zoroastrianism, HINDUISM, BUDDHISM, CONFUCIANISM and TAOISM, CREATION Myths such as: Brahmanic Creation Poem, Scandinavia and Iceland, Yggdrasil, Ancient Babylon, The Creation in Hebrew Mysticism, Plato's Myth of Er, North American Indian Mythology, The Seven Aphorisms of Creation, and Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories.

Mr Pegg’s theory based upon the evidence discovered is ‘human time travellers took modern cd-roms back to the past”.
Another theory is that “the documented divine angels of God as reported and documented in the Bible took modern cd-roms back to the past”.
Another part of the theory is that “the documented and described ‘little book with seven seals’ in the Bible is describing a modern cd-rom.

The evidence, independent of either theory, and resultant conclusion, is that modern cd-rom pictures ARE documented in ancient texts, and that the descriptions by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John from the ‘little sealed book’ shown to them by the angels DO in fact match to the cd-rom sequence of pictures.

The PPHC-SG Mysteries Website [nofollow] shows seven new 2008 presentations of this evidence, where various ancient texts were compared with the imagery from the cited cd-rom.
The result is a visual one (ie. an observation) - the ancient descriptions match the cd-rom imagery.

Is this just a philosophical study or an establishment of facts ?

The definition of “philosophy” (according to Wikipedia [nofollow] which quotes the The Penguin Encyclopedia) says
“Philosophy can be distinguished from empirical science” and that “philosophy differs from science in that its questions cannot be answered empirically, i.e. by observation or experiment”.

Mr Pegg’s questions (ie. his claims) CAN BE answered by observation and experiment - thus it is not a philosophical situation.

So how can facts be ascertained ?

Basically Mr Pegg says A, B, C, and D ancient texts describe the imagery from a modern cd-rom.

By experiment and observation, that is, by actually physically comparing the described words from ancient texts to the cited modern cd-rom - there is found a match of data.

His claims check out. His evidence is verified. What he says is correct.

But all this leaves us with the usual counter claims of “it’s a hoax”, “it’s a paradox” or, “I don’t know how time travel could possibly work, so what I see with my own eyes can not be time travel”.

These mind sets often hold back personal investigation of the presented evidence.
Remember, we are investigating the “presented evidence” and not How or Why it came to be documented in ancient texts.

For those who wish to find out more…
In the WBD website, following the 7 introduction Breaking News Reports, a further 7 News Reports contain further visual examples.

1. The SCALA Disk documented in many Ancient Texts
2. Computer Parts Described in Ancient Texts
3. The Apparatus of Nostradamus Identified
4. 1991 Persian Gulf War events Documented in Ancient Texts
5. Astronomical CD-Rom information Documented in Ancient Texts
6. Future Events Documented in Ancient Texts as End Time Signs
7. Activities of Modern Scholars Told to Ancient People

Then follows a summary of ten years of research.
Entrance link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html [nofollow]

All this may help you to come to your own conclusions based upon the evidence, and not preconceived ideas.

Also,
here is a link to a brief commentary regarding one of the CD-Roms cited which includes around 40 pictures:
Ancients cd-rom commentary [nofollow]

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #6 on: 26/04/2008 18:20:03 »
The observations you make are what you personally make of them and may may not reflect other peoples ideas. According to you there is little choice as it is either one or two with no room for any others.

That is where it all goes wrong as people may interpret the images in many ways.

I disagree that a piece of ancient papyrus hieroglyphic writing showing a circular symbol with a dot in the middle depicts a CD ROM!

Here is Tutankhamen's name in hieroglyphics.

© Copyright 1999, Jim Loy

The above says, "Ruler of Upper and Lower Egypt, Nebkheperura, Son of Ra, Tutankhamun."
BUT..
In the first bit you can clearly see a cd being washed in a bowl of water after a beetle made a mess on it 3 times. In the second part you can see that the cd was then wiped on the back of a duck to polish it!  [:0]

Quote:
"All this may help you to come to your own conclusions based upon the evidence, and not preconceived ideas."

I agree, but its a pity that the 10 years work spent on this was not done scientifically as the "presented evidence" is very suspect and open to interpretation.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26/04/2008 20:40:08 »
They arent't CDs they are donuts.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27/04/2008 02:20:30 »
who said anything about preconceived ideas?

the contents of the CD ROM, even if they weren't compiled just for this purpose, is a collection of historical data.  The Egyptian culture was far reaching.  It would only make sense that it has so many historical texts.

however, these are all completely open to interpretation.  as with all languages, there is a certain amount of guesswork involved.  an example is that the Hebrew word for "day" can have several other meanings, and it is up to the translator to decide which is meant.  in the case of Egyptian hieroglyphics, the differences between them and our language are huge.

but then there is also the whole crux of the matter:
1) knowing that the CD ROM is depicted in hieroglyphics, we would keep that disc under high security, making it impossible for these time travellers to retrieve it.
2) if they already got the CD before we could make this discovery, how could we know it is like this CD, if we no longer posses it?

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27/04/2008 04:40:16 »
RE: “however, these are all completely open to interpretation. as with all languages, there is a certain amount of guesswork involved. an example is that the Hebrew word for "day" can have several other meanings”

This is why Ronald Pegg utilized the original Hebrew meanings cited in the Hebrew Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance instead of the given religious interpretations of the 1611CE King James version of the Bible.
This is explained in the Genesis presentation [nofollow]

RE: “I disagree that a piece of ancient papyrus hieroglyphic writing showing a circular symbol with a dot in the middle depicts a CD ROM!”

Here is a link to other Egyptian Discoveries [nofollow]

Plate 1 from the Papyrus of Ani [nofollow] identifies the name of the disk.

RE: “but then there is also the whole crux of the matter:
1) knowing that the CD ROM is depicted in hieroglyphics, we would keep that disc under high security, making it impossible for these time travellers to retrieve it.
2) if they already got the CD before we could make this discovery, how could we know it is like this CD, if we no longer posses it?”

That is your logic.
The facts are (in Adelaide at least), I purchased a copy of the Ancients cd-rom from a local bookshop, after first borrowing a copy from my local library.

So much for your theory of it not being available.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27/04/2008 05:21:54 »
selling at a bookshop?

that opens another possibility:  This is just one big ploy to make money.

I am not disagreeing with the existance of time travel (ill explain later in post), just that this little application of it is unlikely and full of possiblities of hoax and fraud.  Why was this "CD ROM of the ancient Egyptians" not well known, since surely the priests of that time would see it as a gift from the gods themselves?

This is why Ronald Pegg utilized the original Hebrew meanings cited in the Hebrew Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance instead of the given religious interpretations of the 1611CE King James version of the Bible.
This is explained in the Genesis presentation

that wasnt supposed to be a peice of quote for you to misinterpret and use against me... I meant it as an example showing the difficulty to translate languages, then moving to the extreme, the relevant language of hieroglyphics.

RE: “I disagree that a piece of ancient papyrus hieroglyphic writing showing a circular symbol with a dot in the middle depicts a CD ROM!”

Here is a link to other Egyptian Discoveries

Plate 1 from the Papyrus of Ani identifies the name of the disk.
again, there are far too many loose ends.  How do they know this is the name that was identified, it could have several different meanings, for there are just not enough cognates between modern language and ancient Egyptian to be sure.  How do you know that the disk isn't a hoax?  it is far too easy to take note of what the hieroglyphics might be translatable into, compile them onto a CD ROM, and proceed to cry "wolf" about your little discovery.

now what I believe about time travel:
I am a devout Christian (suprise, suprise), and I believe that God has complete control of events and happenings, including time.  how this may be possible, as a model, is that God can exist in as many time dimentions at once, allowing more than one "line" through two dimentional time, just as if you could travel in any number of directions in a square.  through this possibility of time travel, it shows that we just aren't capable of it, being limited to our four dimentions.

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27/04/2008 06:21:11 »
RE: “Why was this "CD ROM of the ancient Egyptians" not well known” and “it is far too easy to take note of what the hieroglyphics might be translatable into, compile them onto a CD ROM”.

To what CD ROM do you refer in relation to "CD ROM of the ancient Egyptians".

The ancient Egyptian did not have computer technology nor compact disks.

The accounts documented in Egyptian texts are of an encounter with a time traveller showing them the imagery from the 1995 SCALA cd-rom.
The 1995 SCALA (ie. what I call the Ancients) cd-rom to which I refer is an historical cd-rom about the Mediterranean region - and not about Egypt (although one page provides 7 brief audio-visual presentations).

RE: “the priests of that time would see it as a gift from the gods themselves?”

No, it wasn’t given to them. It was shown to them and they were told to write down what they saw, in the same way Ezekiel and Daniel (OT) and John (NT) were shown the imagery - and their accounts document the cd’s imagery.

Offline that mad man

• View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #12 on: 27/04/2008 17:09:18 »
If anyone intelligent went back in time with a computer I would expect it to be a laptop, and as most know they normally come with a mouse pad built in, so I doubt a separate mouse would have been used.

Unfortunately there is no mention from what E.Pengelly translated the hieroglyphs from only that he has used his own interpretation, one not based on any known medium such as the Rosetta stone. Perhaps he should write out his meaning of the rest of the hieroglyphics, that way we could at least have a discussion on interpretation and see where the rest of the symbols fit.

"The Theory is either,
or
2. Human technological time travel took a selection of modern cd-roms and a computer back to ancient people (to warn them of ‘future religious wars’".)

There is you big problem as previously pointed out as its either choice 1 or 2, which are also laced with the words "religions and future religious wars"

So, who is the one with the preconceived religious ideas, and what real scientific backing has this "theory"?

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27/04/2008 19:48:55 »
This is just a con to make money if its from some book that somebodys selling on the link he posted. Anybody with any sence can see that.

But for time travel, IF it WILL exist, then surely we would only be able to go forward in time. Because if we could go back in time, we would have gone so far back as to the time of the dinosours, killed them all, populated the earth then, and evolve. So now we wouldn't be humans but more evolved, smarter beings.

Aswel as that why the ******** would they give them a CD? Wouldn't they just teach them english? (the easiest language ever) So they didn't have to communicate with drawings and could use letters. That would be more effecient...

But how it is is its a language we don't fully understand, with a theory thats sold in a book for the $$$

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 28/04/2008 05:18:11 »
RE: “Why was this "CD ROM of the ancient Egyptians" not well known” and “it is far too easy to take note of what the hieroglyphics might be translatable into, compile them onto a CD ROM”.

To what CD ROM do you refer in relation to "CD ROM of the ancient Egyptians".

The ancient Egyptian did not have computer technology nor compact disks.

The accounts documented in Egyptian texts are of an encounter with a time traveller showing them the imagery from the 1995 SCALA cd-rom.
The 1995 SCALA (ie. what I call the Ancients) cd-rom to which I refer is an historical cd-rom about the Mediterranean region - and not about Egypt (although one page provides 7 brief audio-visual presentations).

RE: “the priests of that time would see it as a gift from the gods themselves?”

No, it wasn’t given to them. It was shown to them and they were told to write down what they saw, in the same way Ezekiel and Daniel (OT) and John (NT) were shown the imagery - and their accounts document the cd’s imagery.

last time I checked, Hammurabi and the mediterranian empire came before Egypt.  Being so close to that historical area, it would only make sense that the Egyptians would have a historical record of that time.  Remember, Written history began at one point, and expanded.  Ancient Archeologists were just as interested in their history as we are today.

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 28/04/2008 06:01:51 »
RE: “Unfortunately there is no mention from what E.Pengelly translated the hieroglyphs from only that he has used his own interpretation, one not based on any known medium such as the Rosetta stone. Perhaps he should write out his meaning of the rest of the hieroglyphics, that way we could at least have a discussion on interpretation and see where the rest of the symbols fit.”

Link to my 2005 Egyptian Report [nofollow] as requested.
« Last Edit: 28/04/2008 06:11:34 by Eddy_P »

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28/04/2008 06:24:21 »
RE: “Hammurabi and the mediterranian empire came before Egypt”

Hammurabi was the King of Babylon, 1728-1686 BCE.

My (2006) examination of the Akkadian Enuma Elish poem (ie. The Babylonian Epic of Creation) and how it describes the imagery from a modern cd-rom may be found in Chapter One of my research Report entitled A New Understanding – Egyptian Gods and Atlantis. (Sorry, this report is not free [nofollow].)

But here is a link to a Brief Overview [nofollow] that includes some Akkadian info near the end,
and
my 2007 Sumerian Study [nofollow]

The evidence shows many Middle Eastern cultures documented the contents of a modern cd-rom in their legends.
« Last Edit: 28/04/2008 06:42:57 by Eddy_P »

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28/04/2008 14:26:24 »
.. the evidence we have to pay for to see?

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29/04/2008 09:00:56 »
RE: “the evidence we have to pay for to see?”

Err…NO.
There are 14 News Reports and a major summary on the WBD website for free.

I have given you free links to my Sumerian, Middle Eastern, and major Egyptian studies/reports.
The only one not as a webpage (and thus in a book) is my Akkadian report.

Please get it right and in perspective if you are going to complain about something.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01/05/2008 02:34:33 »
"RE: “Hammurabi and the mediterranian empire came before Egypt”

Hammurabi was the King of Babylon, 1728-1686 BCE."

either you're making a mistake, or I dont remember what I learned in the 6'th grade correctly.  Both are possible.

in order to prevent confusion, the only required information for the point in my post is that the Mediterrainian Empire came before the Egyptian Empire.

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02/05/2008 02:51:55 »
Hi there.
When I searched for info on Hammurabi for my earlier reply, the details provided to me were:
Hammurabi Born c. 1728 BC (short)
Died c. 1686 BC (short)
Title King of Babylon

Since I extracted and posted that information, and rechecking it due to your query, the info on the Wikipedia [nofollow] page has changed to
Hammurabi Born c. 1795 BC (short)
Died c. 1750 BC (short)
Title King of Babylon

Does this fall in line with your understanding ?

Offline MonikaS

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02/05/2008 08:05:39 »
Here is Tutankhamen's name in hieroglyphics.

© Copyright 1999, Jim Loy

The above says, "Ruler of Upper and Lower Egypt, Nebkheperura, Son of Ra, Tutankhamun."
BUT..
In the first bit you can clearly see a cd being washed in a bowl of water after a beetle made a mess on it 3 times. In the second part you can see that the cd was then wiped on the back of a duck to polish it!  [:0]

I found a nice site that lets you write names (and other stuff) in hieroglyphs.
http://hieroglyphs.net/000501/html/000-042.html
http://hieroglyphs.net/000501/html/000-036.html

Monika

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03/05/2008 22:16:03 »
Hi there.
When I searched for info on Hammurabi for my earlier reply, the details provided to me were:
Hammurabi Born c. 1728 BC (short)
Died c. 1686 BC (short)
Title King of Babylon

Since I extracted and posted that information, and rechecking it due to your query, the info on the Wikipedia page has changed to
Hammurabi Born c. 1795 BC (short)
Died c. 1750 BC (short)
Title King of Babylon

Does this fall in line with your understanding ?
then I guess the second possibility (I dont remember what I learned in the 6th grade correctly) is the right one.

as I said before, the only relevant part of my argument is that the mediterranian empire came before the egyptian empire, and it would only make sense to have records of it in the Egyptian lore.

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10/05/2008 03:10:46 »
I seeking to establish a set of rules for studying and verifying Evidence of Time Travel.

This study is not about 'How time travel works' nor 'When was a time machine invented'.
It is not asking for opinions whether time travel is possible or not, but simply…
Is there any evidence documented in ancient texts that relate to visits to the past ?

PURPOSE and AIMS
- To seek out and identify any evidence of Time Travel that may be documented in ancient texts.
- Create a set of rules for this task.
- Scrutinize and examine past information and any new evidence found - using an organized peer process of evaluation.
- Make a Judgement based upon the evidence presented, then state a Conclusion.

METHOD
I am seeking a ‘Submission of Ideas’ regarding how to go about gathering information and then evaluating it.
STEP 1   .     Develop a Search Criterion
STEP 2   .     Gather Evidence
STEP 3   .     Examine and Evaluate evidence
STEP 4    .     Form a Judgement and Conclusion

I am hoping people will be able to contribute to my project with ideas or comments.

LINK to Ideas Submission website [nofollow]

Submissions may be cited on the website.

Yours Faithfully,
Eddy Pengelly
On behalf of PPHC Study Group, Australia.

Offline TheHerbaholic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13/05/2008 08:50:02 »
I'm sure I red this when I first signed upto this forum about a week or two ago, and it was some kind of scam to buy a book... Looks like he reposted it.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 13/05/2008 08:50:02 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length