The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: DIARY ENTRIES & GENERAL CHAT !!!!!!! (VER 11)  (Read 447365 times)

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
  • Simulated..What more do you needa know :P
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
DIARY ENTRIES & GENERAL CHAT !!!!!!! (VER 11)
« Reply #1525 on: 10/11/2008 11:54:00 »
It's just easierr? ha

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: 10/11/2008 11:55:24 »
LOL ..Can't call you lazy bones as thats my name.. and you are not lazy!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1527 on: 10/11/2008 22:14:30 »
Well. I was running today after school. It was cold and i had a couple layers on. And I got to hot? and threw up haha and just keep on running i felt terrible though. And dad passed me so i just got in the car and rode home hha. That's lazy haha and I still haven't done my homework yet and i've been on the computer for well over an hour ha.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: 10/11/2008 23:50:49 »
Are you coming down with another cold... You know though being so cold is hard at times!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1529 on: 11/11/2008 02:20:19 »
Nah, I think I just had to much for lunch, had to many layers on and overheated, and it was really cold outside. I'm fine.
Why am I the kind of person that "matures" really quickly and doesn't have a "crazy teenage stage"? ha.. You know what I mean? It seems I'm more of an adult then a teen most the time. I'd rather talk about the weather and other random stuff then go drink and other "fun stuff" haa at parties.. It seems like I know alot more then most kids my age with anything in life.. I'm glad I'm that way.. But, at the same time. It sorta stinks.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: 11/11/2008 03:56:07 »
Yeah.. I asked myself that two..... There are a lot more of us out there then you think~ I was one of those teen agers.. I am still kind of a loner but do so love to have people who enjoy talking.. you know really deep conversations about life and things like that.. My husband likes no conversation no talk about anything really..  sports or bikes which is cool but what about reality things.. like life how different things work or just all the amazing things we see everyday!

You Know Ryan it is a good thing as long as you do not loose your ability to have fun and explore the good things.. You already avoid the bad things which is good.!

Just keep learning and life should never be boring....

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 11/11/2008 04:02:45 »
Always look to new things new ideas etc.. because when you observe something new no matter what it gives you the oportunity to watch it evolve and change and grow.. like a child an idea and pretty soon those evolutions of change help you evolve and change .. giving your mind more change and evolution itself which leads to newer ideas and more growth.. Its a wonderful skill learning new things!

Watch them grow grow with them change them when needed or move on to other aspects of those questions that formed during that growth.... Someday you will look back on your life and be absolutely flabbergasted at what you have accomplished when you put your mind to learning new things and you will be such a rich man for doing so.

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1532 on: 11/11/2008 21:28:46 »
Thank You Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 11/11/2008 21:41:10 »
Your welcome!

Hows your day going?

Its raining buckets here today.. I am fixing to make some chicken Kiev here in a couple hours... I love chicken Kiev..

I think a big green salad also.. to stay good and healthy! Its breaded so I do not need to add any bread or such.... LOL...

What you having for dinner~?

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1534 on: 12/11/2008 00:38:13 »
I made some cinnamon rolls. It wasn't that bad of a day. We had really dry steak for supper =( ha.
Did I tell you I'm gonna learn Urgent by Foreigner? There's about 2 minutes of saxophone in that 4 minute song. I cut it all up. Just the parts that are the same, you know the ones I'm talking about. Just the part that's the first little solo rift. Just the solo. And just the solo half speed (this one sounds funny haha). Then I have one were they are all in one song with 5 second breaks between each rift. It's 2 minutes long. So the video I will post when I play it will be a little over 2 minutes. I"m gonna bring my saxophone home this weekend and work on it =D. I'll be the first person to put a video of them playing it on YouTube!! sides this one.. =( but he's a professional and yeah ha.
waitt.. Now that I watched it again I think it's the acutal dude.
feature=related and that one.. terrible.. ha

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1535 on: 12/11/2008 03:18:50 »
I'm really tired right now and I got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I didn't get up in time to have breakfast this morning so I was running on empty (running low) the majority of the day today. Atleast I have cinammon rolls to look forward to in the morning. Yawnn.
I'm gonna get up around 6 and get ready for school, you know finish homework, eat, all that good stuff. Then I'll head of to school, have a long busy day there I got a few quizes other then that nothing big. Oh, yeah food in chior again =D. Then after school head to St. Mary's to test out a saxophone to make sure it will be good for my sister. After that head to pep band and religion. I won't get home until around 9. So, I'll have homework and lots of other stuff to do once I get home. Man, I'm tired. I could really use a hug. Ha. I might get one this weekend =D.
How about that for not being a list Karen? hah.
Carolyn, Neil, Nic.. Where you guys??

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: 12/11/2008 07:11:39 »
I made some cinnamon rolls. It wasn't that bad of a day. We had really dry steak for supper =( ha.
Did I tell you I'm gonna learn Urgent by Foreigner? There's about 2 minutes of saxophone in that 4 minute song. I cut it all up. Just the parts that are the same, you know the ones I'm talking about. Just the part that's the first little solo rift. Just the solo. And just the solo half speed (this one sounds funny haha). Then I have one were they are all in one song with 5 second breaks between each rift. It's 2 minutes long. So the video I will post when I play it will be a little over 2 minutes. I"m gonna bring my saxophone home this weekend and work on it =D. I'll be the first person to put a video of them playing it on YouTube!! sides this one.. =( but he's a professional and yeah ha.
waitt.. Now that I watched it again I think it's the acutal dude.
feature=related and that one.. terrible.. ha

YUMMMMM!.. My dinner flopped and I made Pork loins instead as some things came up and changed my chicken Kiev dinner..LOL.. another night.. tomorrow or Thursday!

I don't think so unless I have forgotten.. Thats good, though...Sounds like you will have some fun when you are done tweaking it!

Thats cool that you are getting it worked over.. Maintenance is good!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: 12/11/2008 07:21:22 »
I'm really tired right now and I got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I didn't get up in time to have breakfast this morning so I was running on empty (running low) the majority of the day today. Atleast I have cinammon rolls to look forward to in the morning. Yawnn.
I'm gonna get up around 6 and get ready for school, you know finish homework, eat, all that good stuff. Then I'll head of to school, have a long busy day there I got a few quizes other then that nothing big. Oh, yeah food in chior again =D. Then after school head to St. Mary's to test out a saxophone to make sure it will be good for my sister. After that head to pep band and religion. I won't get home until around 9. So, I'll have homework and lots of other stuff to do once I get home. Man, I'm tired. I could really use a hug. Ha. I might get one this weekend =D.
How about that for not being a list Karen? hah.
Carolyn, Neil, Nic.. Where you guys??

Sorry I missed you early Robert got pretty sick and needed some assistance.. he has a really bad cold.. He is being really grouchy and nasty so I needed feed him and fix him something warm for his throat and such.... Like taking care of one of my kids..

I wish you would eat something in the morning even if its just a piece of fruit or something left over on the way out the door.. somethings better then nothing!

Enjoy your roll in the morning!

Sounds like your schedule will be full tomorrow. Glad your sister has you checking out everything for her with the Saxaphone!..Good for you!

A long day for tomorrow!

A nice for you and I am sure you will have hugs this weekend... Big Hugs Ryan... I hope you get some rest tonight!

Thats way better then the old list Ryan!!..YAYYYYYYYYYYY!! LOL LOL...

Sleep well.

Offline rosalind dna

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: 12/11/2008 11:33:40 »
I am back and thanks Karen also Neil, Doc Beaver too.

I have missed you all,
« Last Edit: 12/11/2008 11:35:11 by rosalind dna »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 12/11/2008 12:22:38 »
Welcome back Rosaland!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1540 on: 13/11/2008 02:24:59 »
The saxophone looks really beautiful and sounds even better. My day went alright, nothing that bad, just busy. Pep band was great like always. Oh what else. We have a biology test today, I finished it in like 10 minutes and totaly did freaking amazing on it. Other then that, I'm tired again. I got up late this morning once again. So I'm gonna go take a shower, eat a little bit, and head off to bed.

Offline erickejah

• Parking? I make my own parking spot!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: 13/11/2008 03:49:57 »
play gta, cod4 ,fulltilt poker and minessweper. then update my songbird, go to school
study
write an essay
read..
and finally sleep

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: 13/11/2008 08:39:54 »
Sounds like your day is fully planned also.

Welcome to the forum Erickjah!

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1543 on: 13/11/2008 21:39:25 »
Heyy Carolyn why didn't you post anything in the Diaryy when you were on earlier? =(
How was your day Karen?

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: 14/11/2008 03:01:25 »
Hi Ryan.  I tried to, but I'm having internet issues.  This week I'm in south Florida taking a prep class for a big 2 day state exam that I have to take.  Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I've been spending all of my spare time studying.  Hopefully after I take this test I'll be back on regularly.  Unfortunately....I think it may take me a few times before I pass it. 

Nic has been busy too.  He had another testing in karate and is now a brown belt.  Black belt is next!  He's also been teaching some of the younger kids at the dojo and it looks like he will be doing that on a regular basis now.

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1545 on: 14/11/2008 21:44:32 »
Sweet. Glad you guys have been keeping busy =D.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: 14/11/2008 22:34:21 »
Heyy Carolyn why didn't you post anything in the Diaryy when you were on earlier? =(
How was your day Karen?

YAYYYYYYYY! I bet your Sister was happy about that too. Ryan You are a nice brother getting her get ready with the Saxophone!

I was down sick yesterday... but I feel better today.. thanks Ryan...Congtats on you test Ryan... so glad you aced it!

Did you finally get some sleep?

How is your day today going?

Offline Simulated

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1547 on: 14/11/2008 23:26:32 »
Yeah, today was a purdy good day =D
Same for you??

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: 15/11/2008 16:28:12 »
Glad it was a good one. My day was ok.. I was resting.. then my niece came over and brought my great niece over to visit.. I watched her for a while and we played had a lot of fun.. and giggled a lot.. she is 5 years old now.. and quite a little character!.. Me wuvs her lots! She always makes my days better!

The sun shined too.. and I was able to hang out some laundry to dry!.. Its shining again today....nice.. but it is still rather cold!

Offline rosalind dna

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 15/11/2008 17:18:35 »
Karen that better news for you, I am okish now.

the cats are poorly from a fight but I am not sure if it was with
a fox or another cat although they are both miserable. It upsets me to see this, I will take them to the vet on Wednesday AM,
I am dreading that visit as I always do going to the vet because
they are both generally healthy. IMO.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #1549 on: 15/11/2008 17:18:35 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums