The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: polarisation of electromagnetic wave and light for rude people  (Read 13063 times)

Offline sorincosofret

• View Profile
polarisation of electromagnetic wave and light for rude people
« Reply #25 on: 09/06/2008 14:39:14 »
The moderator has already moved some texts and I have learned to follow the template of forum.
I put in the forum discussion new experiments without giving a proper new interpretation.
Consequently I consider opportune for experiments to remain where they are.
I haven't insulted someone without a proper reason. The physics is the field where striking ideas are promoted and I'm not considering my posts so science-fiction. I have tried to put some experience which can insure a greater stability of actual orthodox theories of physics or can blow up the entire edifice. My position is on the other part of the barricade and I had enough reason to do it. 
It is up to you what recommendation will make. If the persons will folow your advice, they are uninteresting for me of for my theory. A person who take an advice from another one regarding what must do and what not, it will not be able to see the underlying principles of a new theory.
« Last Edit: 09/06/2008 14:46:05 by sorincosofret »

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09/06/2008 14:57:42 »
It is up to you what recommendation will make. If the persons will folow your advice, they are uninteresting for me of for my theory. A person who take an advice from another one regarding what must do and what not, it will not be able to see the underlying principles of a new theory.
The suggestion is for this thread to be moved to the new theories board.  This is the place where new theories should be discussed, whereas the general boards are for people to ask questions and get answers.  As you are proposing a new explanation, or experiments designed to demonstrate your new hypothesis, surely the 'New Theories' board would be the right place for it?

Do you disagree?

Offline sorincosofret

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09/06/2008 15:03:02 »
It is up to moderator to judge the situation.

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09/06/2008 15:05:43 »
Yes, I know, and I am one of the moderators.  I am asking you, the originator of this thread, why it shouldn't be moved to the New Theories board.  At present, as the thread seems to be a discussion of a new theory, I feel it belongs there.  I am giving you the opportunity to explain why this should not be considered as a new theory.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09/06/2008 19:47:15 »
Just for the record, I don't think it's trolling. I think Sorin is genuinely trying to maintain the credibility of his theroy in the face of considerable oposition. On the other hand, I think he's trying to do that to sell his books, which makes it advertising. Is that permitted?

Offline sorincosofret

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 09/06/2008 22:10:14 »
BenV,
I didn't know you are a operator so first I must thank you (and to all operators) for leaving the threads here, up to date.
I have seen a lot of alternative theories to actual physics and quite all are fanciful and without a real base. The problem is  a little bit more complicate because the actual (accepted) theory has a part of guilt in this state of things.
Sommerfeld has said quite long time ago that: Everything go ahead but the deep ground remain unclear.
My intention is to set up a new foundation, clear and without possibility of missinterpretation for physics and chemistry.
I will be greatfully if your foundation (forum) help me at least in a indirect way
In the same time I'm aware that you have,as moderator,  certain responsabilities and a message which attack the actual orthodox explanation is not well seen.
I'm tired to try to change a entire mod of thinking so please take the necessary decision.

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09/06/2008 22:43:42 »
Thanks Sorin.  I assure you, by moving things to the New Theories board we are not hiding it away or relegating the theory.  People read the threads there to see what other theories people are proposing, and so approach them with a more open mind.  As the other boards are generally for addressing questions in the light of accepted theory, people will be less accepting of new theories.

As such, I have decided to move this thread to the New theories board, where the discussion can continue...

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10/06/2008 20:48:36 »
Sorin, it doesn't matter what forum this thread is in. If you have a theory that makes predictions like a current through a gas will not affect a compass needle and someone does the experiment and shows that the current does, in fact, affect the needle, then your theory is plain wrong.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #32 on: 10/06/2008 20:48:36 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums