The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Doctors please explain this experience.?  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Alan McDougall

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Doctors please explain this experience.?
« on: 07/08/2008 10:47:52 »
I am a normal human being. Anchored. Sensible. Eat organic. Hold a responsible job and pay the bills. Don't do drugs, never have. Twenty five years ago, I went into my bedroom to go to bed, climbed on the bed, and there were three "things" in the air, about three feet off the bed--blobs of being which were pure negation, pure "lack",
pure nothing; so much nothingness that to perceive them was horrific.

These were not human, but had being, so they could not have been soulless. These were not an illusion, nor were they tangible to the five senses. But they were real, almost
anti-matter blobs of pure destruction. My own mental state may have invited them in;

They would have destroyed me, sucked all of me into their nothingness. Something Else nearby enveloped me, preserved me, and they were gone. Maybe this lasted three minutes, much longer than that no human could sustain. I guard my mind carefully these days. Sing much. Try to smile, laugh, and delight. When scientists speak of black holes in space, I shudder. If three tiny blobs could be so powerfully negative--think of a space hole. Or were these parts of a huge anti-Matrix out there?

Alan

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 07/08/2008 12:40:29 »
In your previous posts you stated that you have been diagnosed as bipolar.
People with Bipolar disorder can experience hallucinations during severe episodes ...

you might experience hallucinations -
 when you hear, smell, feel or see something, but there isn't anything (or anybody) there to account for it.
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation/mentalhealthproblems/bipolarmanicdepression/bipolardisorder.aspx
« Last Edit: 07/08/2008 12:43:55 by RD »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #1 on: 07/08/2008 12:40:29 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums