The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What do you think the forensic scientists will conclude regarding the case...  (Read 1738 times)

Offline OldDragon

• Heaven doesn't want me & the devil's afraid to.
    • View Profile
... currently hitting the headlines, and concerning the horrific murder/arson case involving the Foster family in Shropshire?

I've no forensic qualifications at all, but some knowledge of how criminal minds work, having worked with them.

There are aspects of this case that don't make sense to me, and with the information now in the public domain via news programmes and reports. To me, the evidence simply isn't consistent with it being the work of a criminal gang, I'm afraid.

Yes, have to be careful here what I say, I know, so have shared privately my thoughts on the matter.

I'd be interested in discussing this case further on a private basis with someone who does have forensic qualifications.

Offline OldDragon

• Heaven doesn't want me & the devil's afraid to.
    • View Profile
Seems the police have concluded the same - but it was the animals having been shot that gave the game away for me.

A terribly sad and tragic case, and my thoughts go out to the friends and relatives of the family concerned.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums