The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Dot-Wave Unified Field Theory  (Read 6653 times)

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dot-Wave Unified Field Theory
« on: 27/10/2008 23:39:55 »
  Let us build a universe in the most simple manner. In order to create a universe we need three basic things. Thus the universe we live in can be produced using a multiplicity of only three ingredients.
   Let us call the first ingredient a plus dot. This is a charged particle with a very small charge which will be calculated later. It has the property of electrical energy,momentum, and charge. The mass of this fundamental particle is zero. Let us now add a second particle a minus dot. This is an equal and opposite charge to the plus dot.
   We need the third ingredient. When you add a plus dot within a "well" to a minus dot you get a bipolar dot. This has zero net DC Charge.  It has an oscillation and a bipolar field. Thus it is a modulated DC filed which is a spherical AC field. The properties of this bipolar dot is a dot-wave which has the properties of mechanical energy, mass, spin, and the like. Thus three ingredients produce our basic universe.
   Now let us simplify the units needed to produce the universe. In general we have kilograms, coulombs,meters, and seconds. However a plus dot and a minus dot combined to produce mass. Therefore kilograms and coulombs are two ways of expressing the same thing.
   This permits us to look for a relationship between kilograms and coulombs in terms of units and not magnitude. We can have M=Q, M=Q/C, M= QC, and the general term
    M = Q (f(X)/ F(t)     (1-1)
  In equation 1-1, the units of mass can be charge times any power of distance over any power of time. You can then produce tables of the units for all quantities. The tables can be studied for many years to obtain equations which increase our understanding of the universe. The Author has worked this method for 27 years since 1981. In Doppler Space Time I used Mass = charge x velocity. This is a sister solution and provide some good equations. However as soon as I Self published the book in 2000 and sold some by Quality books and sent many to university libraries for free, I went on the write other books. This was not a business venture as such but a hobby venture with no money expected nor any ability to break even.
   In 2006 I studied the Mass = Charge solution and found better results. After two more years I have have finished the Dot-Wave theory and sent 100 copies of the paper manuscript to selected universities all over the world. I am awaiting some responses.
   We can write the various equations of physics to produce the table of units
 The most important equation is
   KQQ/RR = F = GMM/RR      (1-2)

In equation 1-2 we see that the units of force equals coulombs constant times charge squared divided by distanct squared. Likewise this is equal to the gravitational constant times mass squared divided by distance squared.
   The most simple solution for equation 1-2 is that the units of mass and the units of charge are identical. The properties of mass and charge are different but they are merely variations of the same thing. We can then produce the chart.
   Mass = coulombs
    Charge = coulombs
   Energy = Cou met^2 / sec^2
   Coulomb constant K = Met^3 / Cou sec^2
   Force = Cou Met/ sec^2
   Momentum = Cou Met / Sec
   Planks constant h = Cou Met^2 / sec
   Permeability = met/cou
   Voltage = met^2 / sec^2
   Current = cou / sec
   Impedance = Met^2 / Cou Sec
  Grav. Constant = Met^3 / Cou Sec^2
  Power = Cou Met^2 / Sec ^3
  Flux density = 1/ sec
  Inducatance = Met^2 /cou
   Capacitance = cou  sec^2 /met^2

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27/10/2008 23:53:10 »
   Dot-Wave theory con't

Once we have the tables of units we can produce many equations which could not be produced otherwise. We can study the numerical constants and note that certain relationships hold true to great accuracy. If the units are correct for the equation and the numerical results are accurate to within the measurement errors, then we have correct equations. Let us now write down the gravitational constant. For the units to match we need to express the gravitational constant in terms of coulombs constant time the ratio of mass and charge. Thus

G = K (Mp + Me) Me / 8 QQ               (1-3)

In equation 1-3 the gravitational constant equals coulombs constant K times the product of the mass of the proton plus the electron times the mass of the electron divided by 8 and the charge Q squared.

This produces G to within experimental accuracy noting that the measured G has quite an error band.

We can then produce the equation for the force between two hydrogen atoms. As the universe expands the atoms expand. The dots expand as well so we get common mode expansion. This interacts with space to produce a force pushing the two hydrogen atoms together.
  The equation is:

F = 2 (Uo (QC/137.036) x (4 pi Q V*) / RR        (1-4)

In equation 1-4 we look at the force of gravity from a magnetic perspective. The electron travels at C/ 137.036 in the Bohr orbit. The expansion velocity of the Bohr orbit is V*.  Using the formula for the gravitational constant we get

V* = 137.036 G M M / 8 pi QQ C Uo                (1-5)

V* = 1.053667E-28 meters per second

Since the forming hydrogen atom near big bang had basically zero size, the time of the universe calculates to be
   T = 5.02227E17 seconds or
  T = 15.9145 billion years.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28/10/2008 00:00:37 »
  Dot-wave theory con't

If we want to go back to the big bang we can find the mass of the forming pre-proton. For that case

G MpMp = K QQ
  Assuming that the gravitational constant formula remains the same
 we get

(Mp)64 = 4 Q^2

Mp = 1.4141 Q

For the situation where Q is constant over the years we find that

Mp (big bang) / Mp (today) = 1.35465E8

The gravitational constant at big bang would be

G(big bang) = K/2 = 4.49378E9

Therefore the gravitational constant within the big bang or within a black hole is much larger than the gravitational constant we measure here and now

G (big bang) / G = 6.73468E19

That is why light cannot escape a black hole. It has a huge mass and a huge gravitational constant.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28/10/2008 18:45:26 »
word salad.

lyner

« Reply #4 on: 28/10/2008 19:25:52 »
Monkeys and typewriters.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28/10/2008 19:35:17 »
We need better monkeys or fewer typewriters.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28/10/2008 23:18:59 »

JG:I started my theory with an old 1898 Underwood typewriter. That was in 1981. It wore out but I miss it.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29/10/2008 19:47:42 »

JG:I started my theory with an old 1898 Underwood typewriter. That was in 1981. It wore out but I miss it.
Waste of a good typewriter.

lyner

« Reply #8 on: 30/10/2008 16:32:34 »
Are you worse than me BC or am I worse than you??

lyner

« Reply #9 on: 30/10/2008 16:33:24 »
"You're both as bad as each other, you old sods"
I hear you all cry.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30/10/2008 17:53:37 »
Just as long as neither of us is as bad as some of the threads that get started here I don't care.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16/11/2008 01:58:28 »
   I seem to be having trouble explaining the dot-wave theory to others. The last week I reformated it to present the most important points up front. Here is the introduction to chapter 1. Please let me know what you think about it. Thanks.

CHAPTER 1- THE DOT WAVE THEORY
SECTION 1-0 INTRODUCTION

In this chapter, the Dot-Wave Unified Field theory will be introduced. The theory is based upon the proposition that the entire universe is composed of a multiplicity of three basic things. The first is a positive dot-wave of charge 1.13144E-57 coulombs. The second is a negative dot-wave of charge 1.13144E-57 coulombs. The third ingredient for the structure of the universe is a bipolar dot-wave of mass 7.33982E-69kilograms. Every particle, sub-particle, and photon is composed of the dot-waves. Empty space itself is packed with dot-waves.

The Dot-Wave theory specifies that the universe operates upon a very simple principle that electrical energy transforms into mechanical energy and visa versa. Thus a positive dot-wave and a negative dot-wave combine to produce a bipolar dot wave. The positive and negative dot-waves have electrical energy and momentum. They do not possess the property of mass. Bi-polar dot waves have zero net DC charge. They have the property of mechanical energy and mass.

The Top equation of the universe is a transformation equation. Two opposite dot-wave charges combine to produce a bipolar dot-wave mass. Thus:

QD + (-QD) = MD                        (1-1)

In equation 1-1 we see that a positive dot-wave and a negative dot-wave transform to produce a massy dot-wave. Equation 1-1 is the Top Equation of the Universe. Although coulombs and kilograms appear as different properties, they are related by energy equations and are also related by the above transformation equation. Thus coulombs and kilograms are sister transformational units.

2.26288E-57 coulombs = 7.33982E-69kilograms      (1-2)

1 coulomb = 3.24357E-12 kilograms         (1-3)

Therefore:

1.60218E-19 coulombs = 5.19678E-31kilograms      (1-5)

In equation 1-5, when a proton with charge +Q combines with a neutron with an electron with charge –Q to form a neutron, the gain of mass from electrical energy is:

Mass increase = 2 x 5.19678E-31 = 1.039356E-30kg   (1-6)

Some of the mass increase of the neutron comes from the conversion of electrical charge to mass. Only a small amount of energy comes from the neutrino in the press. Thus the proton loses plus dot-waves while the electron loses minus dot-waves when the neutron is formed. The result is additional bipolar dot-waves are produced in the process.

We can also express the kilogram in terms of coulombs. Thus:

1 kilogram = 3.08302E11 coulombs            (1-7)

In equation 1-7 we find that if we take one kilogram of material and completely convert it into photonic energy, we will obtain 3.08302E11 coulombs of dot charge in the form of plus dot-waves and minus dot-waves. The sun is continuously converting kilograms of matter into photonic energy. In the process many protons and electrons themselves are reduced to pure photonic energy. Thus the main engine of the sun is the destruction of the protons and electrons into photonic energy.

The bipolar dot-wave energy is:

EBIPOLAR DOT = MDC2 = 6.59668E-52            (1-8)

Each individual dot-wave has an equivalent electrical energy of half the bipolar dot-wave energy. Therefore:

ED = 3.29834E-52                  (1-9)

The interaction between the dots within the particles and the dots of space produce the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle. They cause the Double slit experiment results. This will be explained in later chapters. The above calculations will be explained  in this chapter and chapter 2.

Since mass and charge are transformations of each other, we can replace mechanical equations for gravity with sister electrical transform equations. This will enable us to calculate the time of the universe since big bang. It will enable us to calculate the radius of the photonic wave since big bang. This coincides with the outer radius of the universe.

The transformation equations for gravity enable us to understand the reasons for gravity. Thus we can produce an electrical sister equation for the gravitational constant. The mechanical gravitational equations are the result of interactions between the dot-waves of one mass, the dot-waves of a second mass and the interactions of the space dot waves. This produces very complex wave type equations which are beyond the scope of this book. The electrical equations are Thevenin type transformation equations. These equations provide a dual solution to the mechanical wave type solution.

As will be shown later coulombs and kilograms are transformations of each other and both can be replaced by a wave unit of radians per second. Thus the electrical world and the mechanical world can both be described in terms of wave motion.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16/11/2008 13:58:12 »
   I seem to be having trouble explaining the dot-wave theory to others. The last week I reformated it to present the most important points up front. Here is the introduction to chapter 1. Please let me know what you think about it.
I think that you have yet to put forward anything that even looks like it might, one day, grow up to be evidence.
I also think that, while it is true that your text is difficult to understand (for example, you go on at length about "dot waves" but fail to make any attempt to say what they are), there is a much bigger barrier to our acceptance of the "theory"; nobody thinks it's worth the trouble.

Before you set out a new idea for the univers it's probably going to help if you point out anything that's wrong with the current model. Then you need to explain how your model works better.
Good luck, come back when you have finished and can present us with something that is anywhere like as successful as current modern physics.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 17/11/2008 02:04:59 »
   I seem to be having trouble explaining the dot-wave theory to others. The last week I reformated it to present the most important points up front. Here is the introduction to chapter 1. Please let me know what you think about it.
I think that you have yet to put forward anything that even looks like it might, one day, grow up to be evidence.
I also think that, while it is true that your text is difficult to understand (for example, you go on at length about "dot waves" but fail to make any attempt to say what they are), there is a much bigger barrier to our acceptance of the "theory"; nobody thinks it's worth the trouble.

Before you set out a new idea for the univers it's probably going to help if you point out anything that's wrong with the current model. Then you need to explain how your model works better.
Good luck, come back when you have finished and can present us with something that is anywhere like as successful as current modern physics.

How does the current model explain why the electron holds in the Bohr atom rather than flow into the proton. My analysis of the Einsteinian energy at the Bohr radius does that. Does the current model do that?

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 17/11/2008 06:57:46 »
"How does the current model explain why the electron holds in the Bohr atom rather than flow into the proton. "
QM

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 18/11/2008 00:37:53 »
"How does the current model explain why the electron holds in the Bohr atom rather than flow into the proton. "
QM

Now you are asking me the question I am asking you. My model has a reason for it. My model calculates the speed of the electron in the Bohr orbit without any experimental data. I will be glad to post it for you but do you understand that all they did was use the data and produce equations from the data. That does not explain how things work.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18/11/2008 06:58:34 »
Experiments show that "speed" isn't well defined on this scale. If your model calculates it then it's wrong.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24/11/2008 01:54:37 »
Experiments show that "speed" isn't well defined on this scale. If your model calculates it then it's wrong.

I REVIEWED MY THEORY AND REWROTE IT SO i DROPPED THE SPEED ISSUE BECAUSE THE CALCULATION THAT I SIMPLIFIED DOES NOT SHOW EVERYTHING THAT I WANT TO SHOW. IT IS A DIFFICULT CALCULATION USING MY HAND CALCULATOR SINCE WE ARE DEALING WITH TINY NUMBERS. INSTEAD I AM CONTENT WITH CALCULATING THE EINSTEINIAN ENERGY IN THE BOHR ORBIT AT C/136.036
  hERE ARE THE CALCULATIONS
 CHAPTER 3: THE DOT-WAVE STRUCTURE OF THE NEUTRON

SECTION 3-0 INTRODUCTION

In this chapter let us apply the dot-wave theory to the neutron to understand how it works. Present day theory specifies a mass-less neutrino as the product of the free space breakup of the neutron into the proton and electron. Thus the energy of the neutrino is necessary to produce the neutron. In free space the neutron comes apart quite rapidly.
   As specified in the dot-wave theory when plus dot-waves are combined with minus dot-waves, the result is mass. Thus the addition of the electron to the proton causes most of the mass increase measured in the neutron. This necessitates a neutrino of less mass/energy then previous calculated.
   For this analysis of the neutron we will start with the Bohr model. Throughout the years the Bohr model has been an accurate mathematical model of the workings of the hydrogen atom. Although quantum mechanics has produced a different mathematical models which has been confirmed by various measurements, both the Bohr model and the Quantum Mechanics models are describing functions.
   The universe operates by the interactions of plus and minus dot-waves and bipolar dot-waves. The mathematical models are the result of statistical probabilities. The masses of the protons, electrons, and neutrons are probabilities. The result is that the Bohr model of the hydrogen atom is as good as any other model. The Bohr model will get much more complex once we add the dot-waves to the proton and electron. Thus a whole set of equations can be added to the Bohr model based upon the Dot-Wave theory.
   In Doppler Space Time I have added many equations to the Bohr model, which account for many other properties. Unfortunately Doppler Space Time used the incorrect transformation for mass to charge. Thus all the equations will have to be studied and rewritten. This will take me many more years of work and study. The real physics of the atom can be explained in terms of the dot-waves as compared with the mathematical models presented by Quantum mechanics.
   For this chapter, the Bohr model, which includes Einstein’s orbital mass increase with velocity, presents an excellent analysis of the workings of the Hydrogen atom and the conversion of the atom into the neutron.

SECTION 3-1 THE BOHR MODEL OF THE HYDROGEN ATOM REVISITED

As we look at the original Bohr model of the hydrogen atom we find that the Einsteinian mass increase of the electron in the lowest Bohr orbit has been ignored. This mass increase is important because it prevents the electron from flowing into the proton without the additional energy of the neutrino.

What happens is that the Einsteinian mass increase adds mass to the centrifugal forces. This helps to counterbalance the coulomb forces. In addition, the mass increase comes from plus dots within the proton flowing into the electron.

In the process both the electron gains mass. In the process both the proton and the electron lose charge. This causes the electrical attraction force to decrease in the process.

The net result is that when the electron is at a distance of RBOHR = 5.29177E-11 from the proton, it has a velocity of approximately C/137.036. As the electron tries to get closer to the proton, its velocity increases. At the same time, the electron’s mass increases and its centrifugal force increases. Simultaneously with this the charge drops and the coulomb attractive forces decrease. These changes counterbalance the increased coulomb attraction caused by the decrease of distance R. This is turn is compensated by the increase of the centrifugal force due to the decrease in distance R.

The net result is that we have a balance of forces, which prevents the electron from flowing into the proton. This is easier to understand when we look at velocities, which get close to the speed of light. The Einsteinian mass increase is very large and this results in a great decrease in the charges of the proton and electron.

Another problem with the understanding of the Bohr orbit is the theory that radiation from accelerating charges would cause the electron to lose energy and fall into the proton. The theory is based upon the world of radar and radio signals. Electrons subject to external forces accelerate. In so doing radiation occurs. The electron within the Bohr orbit is not subject to external forces. Thus it is improper to compare an electron in a Bohr orbit with a free electron in a wire or in space. The proton protects the electron in the Bohr orbit. Any radiation from the electron would be to the proton and any radiation from the proton would be to the electron. Thus the hydrogen atom is a self-contained system which does not obey the same laws as free electrons in a wire or traveling in space.

Let us write the equations for the forces involved in the Bohr orbit using the Einsteinian mass increase formula. We will look at the standard Bohr orbit solution and look at the force changes as we move from the stable radius. The force equation is:

F = KQ(B)Q(B)/R^2  = MB V^2 / R...........(3-1)

In Equation 3-1 the electrical force is equal to coulombs constant K times the Bohr orbit charge Q(B) of the electron times the Bohr orbit charge QB of the proton and divided by the Bohr radius R squared. The centrifugal force is equal to the mass of the electron in the Bohr orbit MB times the velocity squared divided by the distance.

The mass of the electron in the Bohr orbit is:

MB = Mo / [1-(V/C)^2]^0.5 ...............(3-2)

In Equation 3-2 we have the Einsteinian correction factor. When the velocity increases the Bohr mass also increases. If we move to near lightspeed, the mass increases greatly. Thus a stability point is reached prior to the electron flowing into the proton due to the centrifugal force and other forces.

When V= C/137.036, the mass increase Einsteinian factor is:

1/ [1-(V/C)^2]^0.5 = 1.000026627..............(3-3)

The Einsteinian mass of the electron in the Bohr orbit is:

MB = 0.910939E-30 x 1.000026627= 0.910963E-30Kg........(3-4)

The differential mass increase is:

Delta Mass = 2.42556E-35Kg   ...................(3-5)

The delta energy in terms of electron volts is:

Delta energy = 13.606 electron volts   ...............(3-6)

We see that the Einsteinian mass/energy increase of the electron in the Bohr orbit is identical with the ionization energy of the Hydrogen atom.

Working backwards, it is self-evident that if we knew the ionization energy of the hydrogen atom, the Bohr radius and Bohr velocity could have been calculated directly from the Einsteinian formula.

If the electron moves closer to the proton we see that the Einsteinian mass increase will get much larger as we get near the speed of light. Thus it is impossible for the electron to reach the proton without additional help from external photonic forces such as the neutrino.

To make matter worse, the increase of mass/energy within both the proton and the electron came at the expense of the charge QB. As was calculated in Chapter 1, Equation 1-7, the transformation of mass to coulombs is:

1 Kilogram = 3.08302E11 coulombs................(3-7)

We can now determine how many electron volts produce how many coulombs. Therefore changing 1 kilograms into electron volts, we get:

5.60959E35 Electron volts = 3.08302E11 Coulombs...........(3-8)

1 electron volt = 5.49598E-25 coulombs..............(3-9)

Finally we can find out how many coulombs are lost when 13.606 electron volts is converted into Einsteinian mass. Therefore:

13.606 Electron volts = 7.47783E-24 coulombs   ..............(3-10)

This amount of charge will be split equally between the proton and the electron. Therefore the differential charge is:

Delta Charge = 3.73892E-24.....................(3-11)

The charge of the electron and proton at the Bohr orbit is:

QB = 1.60218E-19 – 3.73892E-24 = 1.60214E-19Coulombs.....(3-12)

The parts per million change in the charge is:

Delta charge = 23.34 PPM..............(3-13)

The parts per million change in the mass is:

Delta mass = 26.626 PPM....................(3-14)

The delta charge and mass are different because the conversion from mass to charge was taken from the neutron data. The neutron calculation included the neutrino. The above calculation and the neutron calculation are describing function calculations for non-linear equations. The standard electrical equations are based upon constant charges. The minute we vary the charge, the equations become non-linear. Thus they are better solved using a computer program to account for all the non-linear effects. However the purpose of the above calculation is to show how the hydrogen atom works from Engineering perspective.

We see that as the electron moves toward the proton, the mass of the electron increases while the distance decreases. The centrifugal force therefore increases. Thus the right side of equation 1-1 increases. On the left side of the equation, the charge decreases while the radius decreases. Since both terms are square terms, the left side of the equation appears to even out. The result is that it is self-evident that stability is reached at the first Bohr orbit and that the electron cannot go closer to the proton unless a neutrino comes along.

With these corrections, the Bohr model is superior to the Quantum physics model since it show clearly the conversion of mass to charge. We can now look at the Neutron for additional proof of the conversion of mass to charge.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28/11/2008 16:50:25 »
Here is the reformated version which will explain the dotwaves

CHAPTER 1- THE DOT WAVE THEORY
SECTION 1-0 INTRODUCTION

In this chapter, the Dot-Wave Unified Field theory will be introduced. The theory is based upon the proposition that the entire universe is composed of a multiplicity of three basic things. The first is a positive dot-wave of charge 1.13144E-57 coulombs. The second is a negative dot-wave of charge 1.13144E-57 coulombs. The third ingredient for the structure of the universe is a bipolar dot-wave of mass 7.33982E-69kilograms. When stationary in space-time the dot wave exists within a radius of 2.15941E-29 meters.

The bipolar dot-wave continually changes from a particle-dot to a photonic-dot and visa versa. The plus dot continually changes to a plus magnetic electro- photonic wave and visa versa. The minus-dot continually changes to a minus magnetic electro-photonic wave and visa versa. Thus the same charge of the dot Qd is responsible for both the electric and magnetic field. The bipolar dot is responsible for mass and the gravitational field. In large quantities the bipolar dots combine to produce the photons and the photonic fields coming from the stars.

[The detailed dot mass calculation is shown in Chapter 2 Section 2-2 and Equation 2-23. The dot charge calculation is shown in Chapter 3 Section 3-4 and Equation 3-51. The dot radius calculation is shown in this chapter Equation 1-27.]

Every particle, sub-particle, plus charge, minus charge, plus magnetic photon, minus magnetic photon, gravitational photon, and photon is composed of the dot-waves. Empty space itself is packed with dot-waves.

The dot-waves are not simple three-dimensional entities. They occupy many dimensions. As such they exhibit different characteristics depending upon which dimensions they are operating in. Our three dimensions are the common large-scale dimensions of distance, time, and lightspeed. The dots show up within our dimensions as various stationary characteristics such as charge for the electrical world and mass for the mechanical world. In addition the dots show up with moving characteristics such as magnetic photons for the electrical world and gravitational photons for the mechanical world.

The result is that the world we see and measure is the result of stationary dot waves, and dot-waves which move at light speed C. The stationary dot-waves are plus dot-waves, minus dot-waves, and bipolar dot-waves operating within a multi-dimensional sphere of a radius of 2.15941E-29 meters. The moving dot waves travel at light speed C and are plus magnetic-photons, minus magnetic photons, and bipolar photons. The bipolar photons produce the gravitational fields at the dot-wave level. The bipolar photons also produce the light photons, which are composed of a huge amount of bipolar photons.
    What occurs at the tiny distance Rd in multi-dimensional space-time determines what we encounter in the universe. The universe we see is the result of transformations between the different worlds and dimensions of the dot-waves.

The dot-waves produce 6 different physical entities as shown in the following chart.

Name         Motion in space-time   Properties

+ dot-wave...............Stationary .............+Charge, +electric field
- dot-wave...............Stationary...............-Charge , -electric field
+ dot-wave................Light speed C   ...........+magnetic-photon, & mag. field
- dot-wave................Light speed C   ..............-magnetic-photon, & mag.  field
bipolar dot-wave...........Stationary.................mass
bipolar dot-wave...........Light speed C.............photon, gravitational field

In the Chart we see that plus dot-waves and minus dot-waves can remain stationary in space-time although they move at light speed C within a small dimension of radius Rd. The plus and minus dot-waves can also move through space at light speed C. There they have the property of a moving charge which is the magnetic field. There is a plus magnetic field and a minus magnetic field.

In general we are used to north and south magnetic poles. We have plus charges and minus charges which are point charges. We cannot readily find or produce a single magnetic north pole, which is isolated from a single magnetic South Pole. However at the dot-wave level the point charge is identical with the point magnetic field. The dot-waves continually change from stationary states to moving states. Therefore any electrical field is always accompanied by a magnetic field and visa versa. This is because the electric and magnetic fields are different states of the same dot-wave.

The bipolar dot waves can remain stationary through space-time while moving at light speed C within a small radius Rd. There they have the property of mass. The bipolar dot waves also travel at light speed C through space-time. The single bipolar dot wave produces the gravitational field. This wave will continually change from a bipolar dot wave at light speed C to a stationary mass dot. This mass dot is the smallest mass in the universe and exists everywhere in space-time. Thus space it full of tiny bipolar mass dots and tiny bipolar dot-waves. Space is also filled with tiny plus dots and tiny minus dots in additional to the magnetic photonic dots. These are also called electro-photonic dots in this book. The stationary dot-waves are also called dots in this book.

The Dot-Wave Theory specifies that the universe operates upon a very simple principle that electrical energy transforms into mechanical energy and visa versa. Thus a positive dot-wave and a negative dot-wave combine to produce a bipolar dot wave. The positive and negative dot-waves have electrical properties of charge and magnetism. They do not possess the property of mass and gravitational-photonic energy. Bi-polar dot waves have zero net DC charge. They have the mechanical properties of mass and gravitational-photonic energy.

The Top equation of the universe is a transformation equation. Two opposite dot-wave charges combine to produce a bipolar dot-wave mass. Thus:

Qd + (-Qd)  ↔ Md      ...........................(1-1)

In equation 1-1 we see that a positive dot-wave and a negative dot-wave transform to produce a massy dot-wave. Equation 1-1 is the Top Equation of the Universe. Although coulombs and kilograms appear as different properties, they are related by energy equations and are also related by the above transformation equation. Thus coulombs and kilograms are sister transformational units. Each operates within a particular multi-dimensional pathway at the dot radius Rd.

2.26288E-57 coulombs ↔ 7.33982E-69kilograms   ................(1-2)

1 coulomb ↔ 3.24357E-12 kilograms   .......................(1-3)

Therefore:

1.60218E-19 coulombs ↔ 5.19678E-31kilograms..................(1-4)

In equation 1-4, when a proton of charge +Q combines with an electron of charge –Q to form a neutron, the gain of mass from electrical energy is:

Mass increase = 2 x 5.19678E-31 = 1.039356E-30kg..........(1-5)

Most of the mass increase of the neutron comes from the conversion of electrical charge to mass. Only a small amount of energy comes from the neutrino. Thus the proton loses plus dot-waves and the electron loses minus dot-waves when the neutron is formed. The result is that additional bipolar dot-waves are produced in the process. The neutron is the best illustration of the dot-wave theory.

We can also express kilograms in terms of coulombs. Thus:

1 kilogram ↔ 3.08302E11 coulombs...................(1-6)

In equation 1-6 we find that if we take one kilogram of material and completely convert it into electrical energy, we will obtain 3.08302E11 coulombs of dot charge in the form of plus dot-waves and minus dot-waves.

E BIPOLAR DOT = MC^2 = 6.59668E-52...................(1-7)

Each individual dot-wave has an equivalent electrical energy of half the bipolar dot-wave energy. Therefore:

E Dot = 3.29834E-52   ................................(1-8)

Since mass and charge are transformations of each other, we can replace mechanical equations for gravity with sister electrical transform equations. This will enable us to calculate the time of the universe since big bang. It will enable us to calculate the radius of the electro-photonic wave since big bang. This is the outer radius of the galaxy’s electromagnetic fields.

The transformation equations for gravity enable us to understand the reasons for gravity. Thus we can produce an electrical sister equation for the gravitational constant. The mechanical gravitational equations are the result of interactions between the bipolar dot-waves of one mass, the bipolar dot-waves of a second mass and the interactions of the space bipolar dot waves. This produces very complex wave type equations, which are beyond the scope of this book. The electrical equations are Thevenin type transformation equations. These equations provide a readily understood dual solution to the mechanical wave type solution.

As will be shown later coulombs and kilograms are transformations of each other and these in turn can be transformed into units of radians per second. Thus at the dot-wave level, the electrical world and the mechanical world can both be described in terms of wave motion. Within their multi-dimensional existence, the dot-waves are continually moving among their dimensions. Dot-waves always travel at light speed C either within the small dot radius sphere or through our space-time. While the dot waves are confined to their small radius Rd in a stationary state they exhibit certain characteristics such as charge. When the dot waves move through space-time, they exhibit other characteristics such as, the magnetic field.

The dot-waves continually switch from the stationary state to the moving state. This gives us the basis for Heisenberg’s Uncertainty principle since when mass dots turn into photonic dots, there is a mass/energy oscillation with a degree of uncertainty in the process. In addition, there is no guarantee that a particular mass dot will remain with the original mass when it changes back into a mass dot. This will be explained in Chapter 9.

SECTION 1-1 BASICS OF THE DOT-WAVE THEORY

The dot-wave theory specifies that the universe we live in is the product of a very simple process in which electro-photonic energy converges into billions of points where galaxies are formed. The converging electro-photonic energy is converted into gravitational photonic energy in the form of mass within a black hole. Thus the electrical world converges into a multiplicity of pinpoints to produce the mechanical world.

The pressure of the black holes eliminates the plus and minus dot-waves and converts them into bipolar photonic dot waves. This compresses until only pure stationary dot waves are produced. Thus prior to the big bang, only super neutrons existed. As the remaining electro-photonic energy converges unto the super neutrons, it is converted into more bipolar photonic dot-waves. When this enters the super neutron, the compression reaches a maximum.

The flow of external energy into the super-neutron helps to maintain it. However just as our neutron is unstable, the super neutron is unstable. When the energy of the electromagnetic field is almost all used up, the super neutron explodes. There is a hysteresis loop of surplus energy in the process. The universe is never depleted of all its gravitational-photonic and electro-photonic energy. This is similar to residual magnetism, which is left in the iron core of a DC generator. The residual magnetism will permit the DC generator to restart and build up a strong field. In the same manner there is residual photonic energy prior to the explosion at the big bang.

Simultaneous explosions of billions of big bangs produce huge amounts of grav-photonic and electro-photonic energy flow outward to the radius of the galaxy. All the galaxies lie upon a surface sphere of Rg, which calculates to be 15.9145 billion light years. (This is shown in Chapter 2, Equation 2-16.) The circumference of the sphere is approximately 100 billion light years. The electro-photonic fields from each galaxy combine to produce a common outer sphere of 31.8290 billion light years in radius from the common center. This is seen from the geometry of the cover drawing.

The original mechanical energy at big bang has been constantly turned into grav-photonic and electro-photonic energy. A time will be reached in the distant future when all the stars will explode. All the galaxies will perish. The protons and electrons will disintegrate as well. All the remaining bipolar mass dots will eventually turn into grav-photonic and electro-photonic energy. The net result is that the total remaining mass within the universe will become zero. Everything will become massless grav-photonic and massless electro-photonic energy. Still later, a time will be reached when the grav-photonic bipolar dots will break apart and turn into pure electro-photonic dots. Thus in the end of the process pure mechanical energy at the big bang is converted into pure electrical energy at full expansion. At the end there will be a small degree of grav-photonic energy remaining. This is part of the hysteresis loop of the universe.

The universe ends in total destruction and cold death. Once the mass of the universe has been reduced to nothing, the electro-photonic waves will converge upon the inner sphere of the universe at a distance Rg from the common center. The electro-photonic energy will converge upon billions of forming new black holes. Tens of billions of years into the future, the black holes will explode giving birth to billions of galaxies again.

The entire universe is governed by equation 1-1. Mechanical mass/energy will explode to produce galaxies, which will eventually explode to produce photonic and electro-photonic energy. The photonic energy will disintegrate into electro-photonic energy, which will converge back into mechanical mass/energy, which will explode over and over again. Thus we have a mechanical mass-energy to electrical charge/energy perpetual oscillator.

We see that once we understand the dot-wave, we can understand the operation of the entire universe. Let us now start to look at some of the details of the dot-wave theory.

The dot-wave theory states that the electron is composed of a large amount of massless negative electromagnetic dot-waves combined with a large amount of massy bipolar dot-waves. The proton is composed of a large amount of massless positive dot-waves, equal in number to the negative dot-waves of the electron plus an even larger amount of massy bipolar dot-waves.

Since the charge of the electron and proton equals 1.60218E-19 coulombs, and the charge of a dot equals 1.13144E-57coulombs we can calculate the number of negative and positive dot-waves for the two particles as follows:

# Negative dot-waves in electron = 1.60218E-19 / 1.13144E-57   .........(1-9)

#Negative dot-waves in electron = 1.41605E38   .......................(1-10)

# Positive dot-waves in proton = 1.41605E38.........................(1-11)

We see that there are a huge amounts of plus dots within the proton and an equal amount of negative dots within the electron. The number of bipolar dot-waves within the electron, proton, and neutron can be found from the mass of the electron being equal to 0.910939E-30kg, the mass of the proton being equal to 1.67262E-27kg, the mass of the neutron being equal to 1.67493E-27kg, and the mass of the bipolar dot-wave being equal to 7.33982E-69Kg. Thus:

# Bipolar Dots in electron = 0.910939E-30 / 7.33982E-69.............(1-12)

# Bipolar Dot-waves in electron = 1.24109E38   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(1-13)

#Bipolar Dot-waves in proton = 2.27883E41   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(1-14)

#Bipolar Dot-waves in neutron = 2.28198E41   ...................(1-15)

We see that there are huge amounts of bipolar dots within the electron, proton, and neutron. Modern quantum theory breaks apart the proton into sub-particles. However the dot-wave theory is only concerned with the basic ingredients of everything. Thus there are 2.27883E41 bipolar dots within the proton even thought you can describe the proton as being made up of various sub-particles. All sub-particles eventually are composed of plus/minus dot-waves and bipolar dot-waves. Thus the number of dot-waves and bipolar dot-waves within the proton remains the same even though it can be broken into many different sub-particles.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15/12/2008 01:21:07 »
  It has been 5 weeks since I put the Dot-Wave theory to paper. I revised it 4 times already. The minute I think I am finished, new ideas must be explored. I recalculated the addition of charge Q and charge minus Q. Then I realized that Q + (-Q) = Md. Thus the charge of the proton added to the charge of the electron produces the mass of another electron or positron. This changes my charge per dot and the neutrino. Here is the latest calculation and I hope the last.

Qd + (-Qd)  ↔ Md            ........(1-1)

In equation 1-1 we see that a positive dot-wave and a negative dot-wave transform to produce a massy dot-wave. Equation 1-1 is the Top Equation of the Universe. Although coulombs and kilograms appear as different properties, they are related by energy equations and are also related by the above transformation equation. Thus coulombs and kilograms are sister transformational units. Each operates within a particular multi-dimensional pathway in space-time. The multi-dimensions are caused by a space-time hysteresis loop. Therefore X, Y, Z, and t are quantized with plus and minus delta X, delta Y, delta Z, and delta t.

The small space times quantized dimensions enables the dot-waves to have different characteristics depending upon which dimensions they are in. Since we have a dual electrical/mechanical universe, we only require two sets of quantized dimensions out of sixteen possible sets at our light speed. It is possible for eight different universes of our light speed to coexist with us. This will be discussed further in Chapter 8 Section 8-9.

As will be calculated in Chapter 3, Equation 3-13, if we add a charge Q to a charge minus Q we get the mass of the electron. Thus:

Q + (-Q) ↔ Me         ........(1-2)

Equation 1-2 is the most important transformation equation for large quantity dot-wave structures. It says that if we add a charge Q to a charge –Q we will obtain the mass of the electron. Therefore:

1.60218E-19 + (-1.60218E-19) coulombs ↔ 0.910939E-30kg   .....(1-3)

Also:

1 coulomb ↔ 2.84281E-12 kilograms      .........(1-4)

And:

1.60218E-19 coulombs ↔ 0.4554695E-30kilograms..........(1-5)

In equation 1-5, when a proton of charge +Q combines with an electron of charge –Q to form a neutron, the gain of mass from electrical energy is:

Mass increase = 2 x 0.455495E-30 = 0.910939E-30kg = Me.........(1-6)

The electron itself can be defined as:

Electron = Q + (-Q) + (-Q)      .........(1-7)

In equation 1-7 we can produce an electron by adding a charge Q to a charge of minus Q. This will provide the mass of the electron. Then we must still add a charge minus Q to produce the charge of the electron. This will be discussed in more detail in Chapter 8 Section 8-11.

Most of the mass increase of the neutron comes from the conversion of electrical charge/energy to mass. This is identical with the mass/energy of an electron. Only a small amount of energy comes from the neutrino. Thus the proton loses plus dot-waves and the electron loses minus dot-waves when the neutron is formed. The result is that additional bipolar dot-waves are produced in the process. These have the same mass/energy as the electron but opposite spin. The neutron is the best illustration of the dot-wave theory. Therefore the electric field produces a positron* when the electron flows into the proton. In the process, the total charge of the neutron becomes zero. Thus:

Q + (-Q) + (Q) ↔ Me*...................(1-8)

In equation 1-8 we see that a positron* is created by the proton/electron electric field as the electron merges into the proton to form the neutron. In the process the proton loses its charge to the positron*. The neutrino and the positron* will be discussed in more detail in Chapter 3 Sections 3-2 & 3-3.

We can also express kilograms in terms of coulombs. Thus:

1 kilogram ↔ 3.517646E11 coulombs   ..............(1-9)

In equation 1-9 we find that if we take one kilogram of material and completely convert it into electrical energy, we will obtain 3.517646E11 coulombs of dot charge in the form of plus dot-waves and minus dot-waves.

E(BIPOLAR DOT) = MdC^2 = 6.59668E-52...............(1-10)

Ed = 3.29834E-52

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #19 on: 15/12/2008 01:21:07 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums