The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: please help me  (Read 8663 times)

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #25 on: 02/01/2009 02:57:55 »
Yes, make sure that you do watch out for any other signs/symptoms...

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #26 on: 02/01/2009 21:58:39 »
It is not the best form of contraception and only should be used in an emergency but if you have unprotected sex you can get your girlfriend to take the morning after pill which is available from the pharmacy. You have to take it reasonably soon after sex or it doesn't work. This will abort any cells that have begun to develop. This is obviously up to your own moral judgement.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #27 on: 03/01/2009 02:59:20 »
How long are those pills meant to work? Like how many days after will it still work? It has been 3 already....

Offline vorsillion

• View Profile
please help me
« Reply #28 on: 08/01/2009 13:42:34 »
and she is not pregnant because she had a menstruation last 2 days... yay! but one thing bothers me, why does she easily gets mad when she had her period? that thing bothers me...

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #29 on: 08/01/2009 14:06:34 »
Well that is good news!

Listen..... sounds Like you both have had a huge lesson.. and have much to learn... During a womans cycle there are lots of things happening inside of her as her body cycles through its routine..It is quite normal for women to become less patient, irritable and really tired.. experience cramping general blah feeling bloating (water retention tender breasts and experience sweet cravings..chocolate is common... carbs is common...
 It is hard for her as well as those around the cycling woman sometimes. There are many things that can help ease the symptoms also..

Good luck.. and you two be careful and please take care.
« Last Edit: 08/01/2009 14:52:34 by Karen W. »

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #30 on: 08/01/2009 14:11:58 »
When light falls to strings, order's normal.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #31 on: 08/01/2009 20:32:34 »
Throw it back in again!

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #32 on: 08/01/2009 20:37:33 »
Is girlfriend happy to take the contraceptive pill? If she get really bad mood swings, being on the pill could help her. If she still has mood swings she could try a pill that is taken all month around and stops her from having periods. This will do her no harm but some women don't like it as having a priod reassures them that the pill is working and she is not pregnant. I really good contraceptive is the marina coil. It is inserted into the womb and gives off a hormone. It is a very safe and effective contraceptive and stops all the mood swings completely. I recommend it.

Offline vorsillion

• View Profile
please help me
« Reply #33 on: 08/01/2009 23:09:02 »
I see but that pill is very expensive in our area. So, in other words, the menstrual cycle can be a bit irritating and that is why women usually gets impatient... So, this will last for a couple of weeks right? I really have problems with this because I dont listen to this stuffs when I was in high school :D

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
please help me
« Reply #34 on: 08/01/2009 23:16:41 »
I never met an adult that wished they had messed around more at school. Most wish they'd listened more and worked harder. Contraceptives should be free to all as far as I'm concerned. It is worth the investment, babies are much more expensive.

The Naked Scientists Forum

please help me
« Reply #34 on: 08/01/2009 23:16:41 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums