The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Bone Jour..Jer Marpell "Sheepy"..je suis une Sheepy de la 'lost-le-plot'  (Read 3694 times)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile

An isolated mountain peak, rain so thick it's like dense marshmallows that write morse upon your skull, thunder that roars like a "knotted" lion inside a lioness !....lightning that displays brief glimpses of a plateau so wild that tears on a weeping spirit are like rapids...

"Well Igor, that's that then" exclaims sheepy as he glances upon his creation 'The Sheepynsteiin sheep' ...laughing manically and rubbing his hands, he lets out a cackle of hysterical guffaws."mwahhh muahhh uwahhh haa ha haaa haaaaaaaa aaarrgghhh !!"..
"Yaysh Marshter"...replies Igor......his loyal servant, the subject of Sheepys will and requests !

Saliva dribbles down Sheepynsteins cleft lip.......Immediately, a compliant fish finger releases himself from his frozen crypt and undertakes an endeavor to swim free within the puddle of sheep salivations ! This, his opportunity to be free !..For nigh on twelve years he has been held captive inside the frozen vault of Sheepysteins  dungeon. Awaiting the fate that will apply him as part of Sheepysteins' Sheepynstein Fish Finger '.....Day in, day out...he's counted the days, the hours, the very seconds until only madness itself brought him comfort...and now....just now....this stroke of fortuity offers him a chance of escape

"I'm free, I'm free" exalts the fish finger as he flippity flops within the saliva sea.....
CHOMP !!...."Hmmm..yummy" gulps Igor !....BUUURRRP !!...a fish finger burp resonates through out the castle and surrounding counties and every where fish food sales rocket and nobody really knows why.

"Bollocks" says the fishy as the happy acid inside Igors tummy starts to digest him and turn him into Fishy poo !!

"Time to visit my chums on TNS Igor" Sheepy says whilst applying electrodes to his own gonads and flicking the switch at irregular intervals ! This has the effect of making his eyes glow and his nipples tighten.."oooh yessshhh"

"Yaysh Marshter"

Igor is resplendent in his servitude, his subservient nature pleases Sheepy.

"I'll water the plants as usual Mashter"
"Don't forget to leave a note out for the milkman" Sheepy said
"Oh no Marshter, I shall not forget......and do you require a strawberry milkshake too ?"
"Yes, Yes Igor...and the choccy cake with mint frosting !!"
"Yayysh Marshter" he answers in a servile way
"....it's important you know ?"
"yayysh Marshter"

Psssst !!

*sheepy taps on forum window lightly to see if anyone is in*

Is it safe to come back ?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Lol...lol...Hee Hee Hee..your so funny LOL... and you truly have missed your calling......

Always breaking the monotenous repition and providing much needed comic relief !!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK TO THE FLOCK SHEEPY;

I have missed you, the forum has missed you!

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hold on Karen - not with drivel like that, it lacks class - well, he is a walking rack of mutton so I guess the above doesn't count...

(I hear Mary Shelly rolling in her grave as I type!)

Yeh, come on back the lights been on for ya.

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
Obviously Sheepy you forgot to put in the final dance number that will bring some class to your spine (and other things) tingling story. May I suggest tiller girl sheep on the castle ramparts and some formation swimming in the castle moat finishing with you and I tap dancing on the highest castle turret giving each other electric shocks in order to keep the syncopated rhythm.

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
Oh gawd!

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
It will be a Hollywood classic!

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Obviously Sheepy you forgot to put in the final dance number that will bring some class to your spine (and other things) tingling story. May I suggest tiller girl sheep on the castle ramparts and some formation swimming in the castle moat finishing with you and I tap dancing on the highest castle turret giving each other electric shocks in order to keep the syncopated rhythm.

That scenario is a rip off of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and you well know it!

We need originality here! Perhaps add some William Burrows "Naked Lunch" abstractions (plagiarization) to REALLY spice things up.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Lol...lol...Hee Hee Hee..your so funny LOL... and you truly have missed your calling......

Always breaking the monotenous repition and providing much needed comic relief !!!!

Bone Soire !

Are vous just ne-pas impressed by mon fluencidity of la frnechyness ?

Thanks for the welcome home Kareny.

hugs

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Hold on Karen - not with drivel like that, it lacks class - well, he is a walking rack of mutton so I guess the above doesn't count...

(I hear Mary Shelly rolling in her grave as I type!)

Yeh, come on back the lights been on for ya.

Rack of mutton eh ?...I'd be the finest ingredient in a lancashire hotpot then....of course...they'd have to liquidize it for ya !!...hmmm...a McLancashire-Hot-Pot Shake !!...*le yumm*

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile

Clearly there is some thespionic expertise here in the field of theatre.....Ewe have a dramaturgical bent that makes the sequel to my ' effort' a worthwhile project.

I have a penchant for some synchronised cattle prodding and would welcome the opportunity !!   ;D

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
It will be a Hollywood classic!

Add some Basmati Rice and a Keema Nan and we can turn it into a Bollywood Classic !!

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Why ruin the most aromatic, delicious rice in the world? - Just plain white rise will do.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

Bone Soire !

Are vous just ne-pas impressed by mon fluencidity of la frnechyness ?

Thanks for the welcome home Kareny.

hugs

Bonsoir Kind Sir!

No,  I think it is tres admirable!

Vous voila enfin!

Vous etes toujour le bienvenu ici!

Hugs You too..Have fun!

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums