The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: double slit experement  (Read 15210 times)

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
double slit experement
« Reply #50 on: 27/01/2009 12:55:16 »
:)

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
double slit experement
« Reply #51 on: 27/01/2009 15:11:46 »
My replies were mad? I was merely trying to explain to you how time is real, and that there's very good evidence for it. If you want to think scientifically you must be prepared to change your mind in the face of contradictory evidence. You will learn nothing if you just insist things must be the way you imagine they are and accept nothing that anyone else says just because its harder to understand than your own cozy way of imagining it.

AND HE IS A HERO LOL
If you are referring to how it says "Hero Member" under my username, that is automatic and based solely off my post count. I'm not trying to claim i'm a hero.

CARRY ON IN YOUR DREAM WORLD DIDNT RELISE THIS PLACE WAS RUN BY PARROTS

It seems you're the one dreaming up worlds with different laws of physics. What you intepreted as parroting was just us trying to teach you what has already been found by science that contradicts your ideas.

fr0sty

double slit experement
« Reply #52 on: 27/01/2009 15:27:23 »
i will have one last go then im off (im not saying im right about any thing)but you need to remember your gide lines lade down for the twin slit experiment)when the imposable has been removed then what ever left is right no matter how probable or is it improbable (didn't watch mush Shurlock Holmes)then to make a statement saying what relay happens is so complicated that NO MAN EVER BORNE OR TO EVER BE BORN WILL GRASP WHAT I CANNOT GRASP how mad is that to say that,is that to stop people even thinking about it ?? that sounds like mind games to me,to say that firstly you would have to understand it all to speak of it like that and the 2ND is to know every ones mind ?? is he god ??
lets go in to my mad head if any one left,
was a boy in a dark room with his new torch,shines it on the floor see a sweet on the floor under the light beam,as he goes to pic it up the torch moves off the sweet and the boy jumps up thinking where did it go ?as he stand up right and the torch falls on the sweet again,the boy thinks this time ill be quick this time the sweet wont get away from me(did he think it was a different sweet)so as he tried to get the sweet quickly,it vanished even quicker,
TO LOOK AT SOME THING ON OR IN A WAVE DO NOT USE A WAVE TO LOOK AT IT,
have a ploughed field from east to west and at the south end of the field is a gate in the middle now if i ploughed 1 line from the middle of the north edge straight down to and thorough the gate,
can not you see that is happening when you try to look at the electron,you have made a wave go across the wave in front of the slit,it has nothing to do with watching it,it is how you are watching it,
iv stoped getting replys to this topic,might pop back a few times to see if some one can think JK im as thick as they come :)

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
double slit experement
« Reply #53 on: 27/01/2009 17:41:48 »
Sorry, I have difficulties following how you think here.
Fountains are a excellent example on making rainbows.
You just have to have some sunlight and 'spray'.

You won't see it from every angle though.
But you will have to check that out for yourself:)

And calling us 'names' won't change it.

lyner

double slit experement
« Reply #54 on: 27/01/2009 18:19:07 »
One mark of a TROLL is that he suggests that someone should 'delete his account'. I have seen it so frequently and it always happens when they are challenged in some embarrassing detail over some nonsense statement.
Is it some sort of martyrdom they are after?

fr0sty

double slit experement
« Reply #55 on: 27/01/2009 22:48:20 »
One mark of a TROLL is that he suggests that someone should 'delete his account'. I have seen it so frequently and it always happens when they are challenged in some embarrassing detail over some nonsense statement.
lol you are the one that cannot think up a simple example of one thing not existing so some thing else does not exist YOU COME OUT WITH BACTERIA AND A MICROSCOPE THEN TRY TO ARGUE IT ?? MICROSCOPES WERE NOT MADE BECAUSE OF BACTERIA,THEN I GIVE YOU EXAMPLES OF  IF A FOOT BALL WASNT INVENTED THERE WOULD BE NO FOOT BALL (AND YOU ARGUE THAT ,HOW ??HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE FOOTBALL STILL EXSITS ??AND YOU CRAP ABOUT TROLL ??WHY BECAUSE IV BEEN BANNED FROM YAHOO ASK AND I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM HERE,DAMM ILL NVER SLEEP AGAIN,ONE OTHER THING IF IT WASNT FOR THINKERS YOU FOOLS WOULDNT HAVE THE WHEEL,i now relies this is also run by children who think they know it all,(ill leave you all to you simple double slit world where you know nothing and just think you know it all i see you have way to many thick people here,so i can move on,

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
double slit experement
« Reply #56 on: 28/01/2009 03:44:32 »
So what experiment do you propose to show us where Einstein went wrong?

And I think you have mixed up Sophiecentaur and I in your last post

A football team may need a football, but a football doesn't need a football team.
« Last Edit: 28/01/2009 03:48:45 by Madidus_Scientia »

lyner

double slit experement
« Reply #57 on: 28/01/2009 22:41:05 »
lol you are the one that cannot think up a simple example of one thing not existing so some thing else does not exist YOU COME OUT WITH BACTERIA AND A MICROSCOPE THEN TRY TO ARGUE IT ?? MICROSCOPES WERE NOT MADE BECAUSE OF BACTERIA,THEN I GIVE YOU EXAMPLES OF  IF A FOOT BALL WASNT INVENTED THERE WOULD BE NO FOOT BALL (AND YOU ARGUE THAT ,HOW ??HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE FOOTBALL STILL EXSITS ??AND YOU CRAP ABOUT TROLL ??WHY BECAUSE IV BEEN BANNED FROM YAHOO ASK AND I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM HERE,DAMM ILL NVER SLEEP AGAIN,ONE OTHER THING IF IT WASNT FOR THINKERS YOU FOOLS WOULDNT HAVE THE WHEEL,i now relies this is also run by children who think they know it all,(ill leave you all to you simple double slit world where you know nothing and just think you know it all i see you have way to many thick people here,so i can move on,
With a spot of appropriate punctuation you may make yourself a bit more understandable. With a little less impoliteness you might get a better response, too.
Did you know that upper case means shouting - that is just rude and is usually the last resort of those with inadequate arguments.

The Naked Scientists Forum

double slit experement
« Reply #57 on: 28/01/2009 22:41:05 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums