The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS MOMENT?  (Read 19073 times)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS MOMENT?
« Reply #75 on: 27/03/2009 06:19:54 »
That's the way the whole thing works! I contacted  a girl who said she knew me and she wanted me to look at her picture and see if I remembered her from several years back.. she wrote and texted me on my phone for two weeks.. LOL.. so I told her ok.. and went to the address that she gave me and lo an behold in order to look at her photo service picture I had to register then wham they have me ass single and looking LOL What a rotten bunch of crud! They are really sneaky... It was a real scam There is no way for me to edit the profile or delete it! LOL... I know what you mean!

Thats what baffles me, I haven't registered for anything, but evidently I'm still listed.  LOL..oh well, it gives me something to laugh about.

Who knows Carolyn those people have lists of people we are all on lists somewhere who knows why or how they get the stuff they do... but it is certainly irrataing to say the least!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 27/03/2009 06:24:47 »
1rst pain management class and it was too long and I was bored..It better pick up and give me something I don't already know and have encorporated into my routine.. or I am out of there.. I hate group meetings usually.. One of my classes I like but they have to be telling me something new or even making the old more interesting.. but when it feels like you are in a meeting after work that you do not want to be in.....blahhhhhh!

Anyway going Tuesday to the pool and hot tub to do some water therapy on my hip and shoulder to see if that helps!

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 27/03/2009 09:56:14 »
I bought some cold beer and went to have one but it was hot! so then I put some in the freezer and OH CRAP BRB

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 28/03/2009 03:46:03 »
Dar She Blows!

Variola

« Reply #79 on: 28/03/2009 19:55:02 »
Currently I am deciding what to do this evening.

Options are:

*More study-least favorite option so far.
*Veg in front of TV and hope there is a decent docu on-[ossible but unlikely on a Sat eve. 
*Open bottle of wine-that can be done in conjunction with any other option!
*Read more threads on here-useful and enjoyable, but does indicate I have no life.

Or if I get really bored I can log on MSN and talk to people who bore me.

Of course there are any number of things I should do, and an even greater number of things I could do, but very few things I can be bothered to do. :o)

Variola

« Reply #80 on: 28/03/2009 20:03:40 »
And I am also wondering how/if the private message function works on here,  I got an email telling me  I have a PM but when I look nothing is there. ??? It also doesn't pop up in a new box either.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 28/03/2009 20:22:51 »
Hi Pox,

In the upper right corner of the page, once you have logged in, it says "you have "xx number" of messages. click on the word "message" and you are magically transported to the WORLD OF PM (with no 's').

Variola

« Reply #82 on: 28/03/2009 20:28:38 »
Hi Pox,

In the upper right corner of the page, once you have logged in, it says "you have "xx number" of messages. click on the word "message" and you are magically transported to the WORLD OF PM (with no 's').

Thankyou dearest JamesRobert, it seems to be ok now, I was logging onto the box as it kept saying 1 new message, but its stopped doing it now. Odd.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 28/03/2009 21:21:49 »
I am heading outside to be i the sunshine......for a couple hours!

Variola

« Reply #84 on: 28/03/2009 21:23:17 »
I am heading outside to be i the sunshine......for a couple hours!

No fair!!! Its dark here!!! And if it wasn't dark it would be cloudy!!

Enjoy yourself K :o)

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 29/03/2009 02:11:13 »
I'm cooking dinner, then Nic and I are going to watch The Strangers

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 29/03/2009 02:14:41 »
What kind of movie is that and who is in it?

You make me hungry.. I am starving today and feel like Steak and watermelon and fruit! Yummmmm!
 Am a bit tired for some reason.. only relaxed today in the sun was very nice.. Now my eyes are burning and My throat feels froggy and I am tired again.. LOL.. I want spring and summer weather.. so nice to not be freezing cold all the time....

MDriver1981

« Reply #87 on: 29/03/2009 02:29:36 »
masturbating

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 29/03/2009 02:32:10 »
What kind of movie is that and who is in it?

You make me hungry.. I am starving today and feel like Steak and watermelon and fruit! Yummmmm!
 Am a bit tired for some reason.. only relaxed today in the sun was very nice.. Now my eyes are burning and My throat feels froggy and I am tired again.. LOL.. I want spring and summer weather.. so nice to not be freezing cold all the time....

A young couple (James and Kristen) are staying at a summer retreat are faced with a night of psychological terror. As the night goes on the reality of what will come, is more terrifying than anything both could have imagined. The couple realise that they have not even heard a dog bark since they arrived and the place is truly isolated. Suddenly, at 4am, there is a knock at the door. A mysterious girl asks if someone is home and she is told it is the wrong house. When James goes to buy cigarettes, Kristen is terrorised by a silent intruder. When James returns he realises all is not well within the house.

Three strangers enter the property and terrorise the couple along with a visitor. Based on true life events, this movie outlines the terrifying experiences the couple go through during their night of hell at the hands of the three strangers. The strangers are masked and silent in their vigil of terror over the couple. Things are moved, things go missing and cars are vandalised. It's a seat gripper but rather slow and obvious.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/

It's supposed to be a horror movie.

It was either this or Saw V.

LOL...Not sure I'm going to be up to watching a horror movie after eating dinner.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 29/03/2009 03:24:10 »
LOL.. Some of them can get those old squeals out of me, some are just awful! LOL...Have lots of fun THOUGH! lol... ITS QUIET HERE TONIGHT SARAH IS ASLEEP AND NO ONE ELSE IS HOME.. THE DOGS ARE BOTH SLEEPING TOO! ITS GETTING DARK AND THE SUN DISAPPEARED.. OH SORRY BOUT THE CAPS...DANG IT!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #89 on: 29/03/2009 03:24:10 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums