The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend any insomnia support groups?  (Read 525972 times)

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #450 on: 12/03/2007 21:05:12 »
lol...i think it may explain your singledom!!...as girls tend to have a high pitched voice..if that helps!!...  :P

I have made a note of this for future reference...high pitched voice=girl

Offline Zwitterion

• View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #451 on: 12/03/2007 23:13:43 »
good!!...any more complicated issues such as those which u need resolving feel free to ask....anytime!!  :P

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #452 on: 13/03/2007 05:01:32 »
LOL Hi zwitterion and Paul, how are you.. I am getting ready to make an attempt to go to sleep. I don't think I will have a problem as I am whipped I haven't had any sleep since Saturday morning 8:30 am. I am tired.You guys be well. Night night! I hope!

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #453 on: 13/03/2007 11:13:44 »
Hi karen.

well it's way past bed time but george does write long replies. i fear i may never sleep again, i just hope his batteries fail on his keyboard  ;)

It took me one and a half hours to write a reply and then i went and timed out, but luckily i managed to get back to the page and post it. or i would be cursing right now.

Zwitty is a girl....well i never

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #454 on: 13/03/2007 11:16:58 »
good!!...any more complicated issues such as those which u need resolving feel free to ask....anytime!!  :P

anytime.......before i even attempt to ask, can you confirm that you have a high pitched voice?

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #455 on: 13/03/2007 11:18:49 »
well it's neary 11:30 am so i suppose i must try and get some sleep. good night/morning/afternoon all

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #456 on: 13/03/2007 14:38:00 »
George is great. Always a good reply, with alot of nice thought in his posts and mails. *Hugs  Paul!* *Hugs George and smiles and Laughs really hard* You guys are the best.. LOL!! *Hugs zwitterion and Neil two, Can't leave anyone out!*

Sleep well Paul, My connection timed out a couple times too. I think it was the site not us!! Have a nice afternoon to you all, as I hope you had managed some sleep. I did even without the sleep aid..YAYYYYYYYY!I was whipped worn out and so tired.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #457 on: 23/03/2007 09:23:42 »
GRRRRRRRRRRR !!......09:21......25 hours !!....grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #458 on: 23/03/2007 09:34:08 »

you should have joined us making holiday plans. you could have slept on the plane or the rocking of the boat may have done the trick.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #459 on: 23/03/2007 09:45:56 »
I am amazed you are both still awake but not surprised! Sorry your awake me too!

Pauls right the cruze was alot of fun soon it will be light and we will be able to see where we are !

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #460 on: 23/03/2007 09:59:56 »

you should have joined us making holiday plans. you could have slept on the plane or the rocking of the boat may have done the trick.

I was with you in spirit......I look forward to the trip.......where are we going ?

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #461 on: 23/03/2007 10:01:20 »
I am amazed you are both still awake but not surprised! Sorry your awake me too!

Pauls right the cruze was alot of fun soon it will be light and we will be able to see where we are !

Why are ewe amazed that I'm awake ?...LOL....I thought you knew that I have this slight tendency to not sleep!......I probably haven't mentioned it before !..LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #462 on: 23/03/2007 15:01:28 »

Why are ewe amazed that I'm awake ?...LOL....I thought you knew that I have this slight tendency to not sleep!......I probably haven't mentioned it before !..LOL

LOL!!!! Well Sir I must be tired, I just can't recall there ever being a problem in the sleep department!! LOL...Hee hee hee...Frankly You may have mistakingly took me for some one you knew...LOL.... HEE HEE HEE... Perhaps when my mind is more clear I may remember your name and such...well then me can only hope as you sound so interesting and all!! LOL

As Paul said We have been cruisin and I believe I sat in the sun too long watching a couple hunks play shuffle board and me thinks there may be some permanant brain damage.. from lack of sleep and over exposure to the sun of which my body just couldn't handle... you see there was this bloke on board that refused to share his lovely shaded umbrella area so ...UHHHH I was forced to bake in the hot rays of the sun, and am now suffering from a mild sun stroke!!! LOL LOLPerhaps When I board the ship next, He will be kind enough to share his umbrella LUFF!!!!!!!!!! LOL
« Last Edit: 23/03/2007 15:06:43 by Karen W. »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #463 on: 23/03/2007 15:14:57 »
yes, sitting in the sun watching hunks do shuffle board does have a tendency to have this effect  ;D
I prescribe shade, a pinocolada and ice cream...just watch out for the head ache and tooth ache ! ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #464 on: 23/03/2007 15:33:53 »
I will have a go with the ice cream, but will pass on the pinacolada in alchohol form anyways.. I don't like coconut!! LOL..OOps or are those the bear eggs!! OH dear me is recovering my memory!!! LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #465 on: 23/03/2007 16:15:44 »

I was with you in spirit......I look forward to the trip.......where are we going ?

By the way You asked where we were going, I put in the link which updates every 6o seconds, and this one heads to Martinique!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #466 on: 23/03/2007 20:00:41 »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!..............34 hours and feeling merry !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!  *le sulk*...oh well..that didn't last long did it ?

Offline Zwitterion

• View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #467 on: 23/03/2007 20:27:19 »

anytime.......before i even attempt to ask, can you confirm that you have a high pitched voice?

aaahhhhhh....there you go thats my high pitched voice!!...u convinced?

hows everyone doing?...havent been here for a while?...Neil, sorry to hear your going through another bad bout?...hope u get some good nights...how are u karen and paul?

ive been doing well lately...changed by routine well there was no routine and now i have one!!...i go to bed around 12am-1am and get up for around 5 and that usually tires me out for the next day...havent had to spend hours and hours on the net , watching telly trying to kill time...and i feel so much better for it....i finally feel like im alive...not in a zombie state, feeling crap, unemotional, cold etc....i hope all of your sleeping gets better and hope it gets well soon!!...

paul.fr

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #468 on: 23/03/2007 22:52:13 »
Now i know you are female, Zwitty. All females squeel or scream at me!
glad you are feeling better and getting,if not more, better sleep.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #469 on: 24/03/2007 00:58:44 »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!..............34 hours and feeling merry !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!  *le sulk*...oh well..that didn't last long did it ?

BOY OH BOY, I hope you are sleeping now!! Sending lots of fun warm sleeping vibes your way ..Hope you get some rest!! I am off for a few hours and hope I see that you have had a few winks when I return.. sleep ..sleep.. sleep.. sleep!! Sorry feel better soon!!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #470 on: 24/03/2007 01:11:15 »

BOY OH BOY, I hope you are sleeping now!! Sending lots of fun warm sleeping vibes your way ..Hope you get some rest!! I am off for a few hours and hope I see that you have had a few winks when I return.. sleep ..sleep.. sleep.. sleep!! Sorry feel better soon!!

Woopeedooo !!

Nope me still here !!....this is Ok..only about 40 (ish) hours now..a stroll in the park....YAYYYYYYYYYY !!

ho hum !!......I'm glad that I know how to cope with this......

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #471 on: 24/03/2007 01:15:18 »
I am headed to see a play so will check you in a while.. wish I could Zap you with a sleeping spell of some sort!! I am glad you Know how to, I will tell you about the play later. Sorry your not sleeping..Maybe my play I am going to will cheer you up, I hope it works for me too! She said it is a bit twisted so we will see!! LOL Hugs ya! Nite- nite or maybe not, I hope so anyway!!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #472 on: 24/03/2007 01:49:54 »
Awww ......ewe have the most wonderful time Karen Mam.....spoil yourself and really let yourself go ...ewe deserve it Karen mam

hugs et les shmishes

Neil

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #473 on: 24/03/2007 05:52:35 »
Well I see you are not on... I be praying and hopin you are a sleepin..
Neily, Kind Sir, YOU would have died laughing and crying The play was very good he did it all wrote acted corriographed whatever produced, He was it , it was great he did a swell Job. I'll tell you more later It was Terriffic!!! He called it "Trailer Park Profit" It was smashing!! Also very profound and humbling, touching wity and further more really charming. I wish You could see it!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Insomnia support groups
« Reply #474 on: 24/03/2007 13:15:56 »
Do you think he might bring it to Londons West End ?.....Broadway ?

Yep, I finally caught some zzzzzz's..........I believe from 8am !.....

The Naked Scientists Forum

Insomnia support groups
« Reply #474 on: 24/03/2007 13:15:56 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums