The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: ATLANTIS DISCOVERED  (Read 54994 times)

Offline K.Margiani

• I only try to help of mammals kingdom.
    • View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
ATLANTIS DISCOVERED
« on: 25/01/2009 18:22:10 »
Cosmogeological real map of Atlantis, six main rivers, two volcanoes, Pluto’s and Ammon’s (Mu) small islands and approximately places of smaller islands of Persephone. pre-flood coastal zone of North America and the magnetic field direction to the end of the last inter-global-flood period

Look at the image (the link) of Poseidon and his trident. What is the origin of the trident of Poseidon? The trident of Poseidon accompanies all of his images and sculptures. Why does Poseidon always appear with this trident?

In many languages of the ancients, the sign of trident designates the mountains. The trident symbolically represents three mountain (at the way to the Atlantis K.M.) tops towering above the sea (means an ocean sometimes K.M.).  These three mountain tops were seen from afar. When a ship approached Atlantis, three mountain tops appeared on the horizon as the trident of the potentate of the seas and of Atlantis. (In the middle way from Gibraltar to the Atlantis ships were moving between two islands until last global flood. from afar tops of the right island towering above the sea like a trident of the Poseidon ). It looked like the main island Poseidia (the island of Poseidon) and beside it, three mountain tops of two smaller islands  towered from the sea. The appearance of the three mountain tops on the horizon announced to the seafarers that they were arriving at the capital of Atlantis.

«The Egyptians described Atlantis as an island comprising mostly mountains in the northern portions (The map above proves same) and along the shore, and encompassing a great plain of an oblong shape in the south "extending in one direction three thousand stadia [about 555  km; 345 mi], but across the center inland it was two thousand stadia [about 370 km; 230 mi. The island was larger than Ancient Libya and Asia Minor combined, but it afterwards was sunk by an earthquake and became an impassable mud shoal, inhibiting travel to any part of the ocean». (the ancient description is almost true. You can see all main islands on the my map and exactly sizes we can understand after future expensive investigations only! Main is that we’ve knew almost exactly modern coordinates of ATLANTIS!!! K.M.)

Plato stated that the continent lay in the Atlantic Ocean near the Straits of Gibraltar until its destruction 9,000 years previous. His story began to unfold for him around 355 B.C. It means the catastrophe was happened approximately 9,355B.C. Of course Plato was near to the true date. Really it happened within 10,500÷10,428B.C.

Mod edit - Spammy link removed.  If you want to discuss something here, please post everything you need.  If you don't want to discuss it, don't post it.
« Last Edit: 01/02/2009 12:59:38 by K.Margiani »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
Re: ATLANTIS DISCOVERED
« Reply #1 on: 25/01/2009 18:52:07 »

In many languages of the ancients, the sign of trident designates the mountains

Which languages would they be?

The Egyptians described Atlantis as an island comprising mostly mountains in the northern portions (The map above proves same)

The map on the page linked to proves only that you can draw a shape on a map of the Atlantic Ocean.
« Last Edit: 25/01/2009 18:59:05 by DoctorBeaver »

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #2 on: 25/01/2009 19:21:26 »
Phoenician, Etruscan, languages!

The floor shape and other evidences can prove that. I'm working for a long time, this is topic of debates. the forum page is too small for that! please read more about Atlantis. You will understand everything!
« Last Edit: 25/01/2009 19:23:08 by K.Margiani »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #3 on: 25/01/2009 19:47:21 »

The floor shape and other evidences can prove that. I'm working for a long time, this is topic of debates. the forum page is too small for that! please read more about Atlantis. You will understand everything!
I've been looking at your work. You seem to have done lots of thinking on many different subjects but I didn't see anything that couldn't be broken down into short pieces for discussion.

Offline Madidus_Scientia

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26/01/2009 05:29:11 »
Oh I see, the forum is too small so we have to pay $120 for a book that explains it.

You have never dreamed to buy

Something like this book

Sir Isaac Newton
Galileo Galilei, 
 Aristotel (Αριστοτέλης)
Giordano Bruno
Rene Descartes
Albert Einshtain
Plato...

There had never been something like this book

on the table of the geniuses!

Yeah, none of these geniuses charged you money to hear their theory
« Last Edit: 26/01/2009 05:33:46 by Madidus_Scientia »

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #5 on: 26/01/2009 15:09:43 »
Vern I've written about the book E-mail.
Everything will be OK!
Please send link of your site, and your CV + Foto.
Answer send by E-mail only.
Thank you!
Good luck!

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #6 on: 26/01/2009 15:22:12 »
Vern I've written about the book E-mail.
Everything will be OK!
Please send link of your site, and your CV + Foto.
Answer send by E-mail only.
Thank you!

Good luck!

I received your email and replied; I don't have any secrets:) My website is here :) My pix of the whole family is here
Don't take the stuff at my web site too seriously. It is just speculation for my own understanding.
« Last Edit: 26/01/2009 15:36:49 by Vern »

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #7 on: 26/01/2009 16:52:26 »
Thank you for links!

Vern, can you show at the your computer decoded Atlantis!
For millenniums from "Khufu" ((2589-2566 BC) was the 4th Dynasty (2613-2498) pharaoh)almost 4500 years mankind was looking for Atlantis!
I can sand better program will own path. I don't like "stop zilla" of firefox!

Good luck!   

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #8 on: 26/01/2009 17:03:29 »
My email reply to your email was returned with the notice "User Unknown".

My investigation into Plato's Atlantis story leaves me suspecting that it is a myth that Plato used to prop up his political ideas. It resembles other Greek stories that we are pretty sure were political myths.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #9 on: 26/01/2009 17:18:35 »
Plato was partially right!
there is wrong story about war between Athenians and Atlantians!
During platinum age of Atlantis in the Greece was stone age 12500 years ago

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #10 on: 26/01/2009 17:22:33 »
Plato was partially right!
there is wrong story about war between Athenians and Atlantians!
During platinum age of Atlantis in the Greece was stone age 12500 years ago
Are you getting that from Plato or is it some other work?

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #11 on: 26/01/2009 17:57:47 »
I have studyed all ancient sources from America, Africa and Europe mainly!
  Why Plato had created fantastic fairy-tale about the war?
He thought that without the war his story would not be interesting in the Greece. Somewhere was sunken island… similar event within the Aegean Sea was not so rare event.   
Without his interesting fairy-tale about the war mankind could loss real story about Atlantis forever. I want to say Plato “thank you” after for millenniums!
Hieroglyphs of Atlantis; Each Hieroglyph is almost unlike others. Each of them means word and consists by interesting and difficult for us letters. I think The triangle means island or mountain. three triangles maybe mean  weapon or trident, etc. We are generation of simple fantastic epoch.

Natural treasure; image from "Main Temple" - Tulum ruins - Yucatan, Mexico

Of course The Atlantis civilization had own alphabet, it should be decoded in future! Of course paper was not discovered by this time and young generation of Atlantis were studying by stone "papers" in the transparent temples until the last pre-flood time. The image looks like a tale with beautiful pictures created for small children. Its survival is really fantastic event for millenniums. Maybe is copy of old source.

« Last Edit: 27/01/2009 18:16:14 by K.Margiani »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26/01/2009 19:38:03 »

Really? Can you show me anywhere that a trident appears in Etruscan scripts?

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #13 on: 26/01/2009 20:16:57 »
Doctor Beaver, before I answer you please tell me anything about the Hieroglyphs.
Tri-dent means three-mountains.

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26/01/2009 21:24:58 »
I thought it was you telling us about them. I've just asked you to provide an example of what you claim to be a fact.

Now, as I'm such a helpful chap, here's a fact for you: "trident" means "three toothed" or "three pronged" from the Latin "tridentem, tridens, tridentis" as any scholar of classical languages would be able to tell you. In Hindu mythology the God Shiva is often depicted with a trident (trishula in Hindi).
« Last Edit: 26/01/2009 21:35:15 by DoctorBeaver »

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #15 on: 27/01/2009 08:54:42 »
Atlantis was first developed culture. Each early developed cultures had connection to the sages-missioners (spreaders of knowledge) from Atlantis (Egypt, Mesopotamia and Hindu-Sarasvati Civilization ). Do you think one of the hindues during the dream could see god with trident or name of Hunter’s constellation? Each early developed culture was at the greatest rivers. Sages from Atlantis could change live ability of the wild people from hunting to the agriculture within the pre-flood time.
Trident is symbol of Atlantis. Atlantis was marine power and their main god was Poseidia potentate of the seas and oceans as well as Atlantis. It became Poseidon in the Greece, Neptune for the Romans, trishula in Hindi, etc. I think tri-shula means three-teethed. Where did the –tri– come from? In the many languages it means -3-. Poseidia was difficult to understand for wild hunters "three-teethed" was much easier. We have conclusive evidences about sages of Atlantis: “Trishula”- is conclusive evidence about count, “hunter” - astronomy, etc. Sages of Atlantis became gods together the adapted other gods of the Atlantis. The god-sages were much welcome gods for primitive peoples by comparison to the other adapted gods of the Atlantis. Thus legend of the Erich Von Daniken - (Chariots of the Gods) is already exploded. The gods were not aliens from other galaxies and stellar systems. They were sages from the Atlantis!
If gad has trident it has symbol of Atlantis. And each of them is come from the Atlantis culture.
Ammon-Ra was not main god of Atlantis! Only smaller island was connected to his name to the north-west. Main island was sacred to the main god of the Atlantis Poseidia. Main god of marine power was god of seas and oceans of course!
There is written that “In many languages of the ancients, the sign of trident designates the mountains. The trident symbolically represents three mountains” For modern scientists unacceptable mountain, no problem; acceptable river delta, door, tooth, etc. Only mountains can towering above the sea and oceans. Had ancient phoenician a triangle door? Ancestors of Etruscans had studied  from Phoenicians connection of the alphabet to the things and legends and the "door" became teeth later.
Doctor Beaver you have questions about the "change" and forget about golden moneys. Are you frightened talking about?
I’m very sorry! You could not find other problems???

P.S. Other facts are on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean and that needs very expensive investigations!Main is that in this case we have knew almost exactly coordinates all ten islands and have proofs by ancient sages.
« Last Edit: 27/01/2009 10:48:46 by K.Margiani »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28/01/2009 00:36:31 »
Now you're trying to be a politician and not answering my question. I ask again:=

Really? Can you show me anywhere that a trident appears in Etruscan scripts?

A man of your obvious knowledge will know that ancient Greek evolved from Indo-Aryan languages. It's pretty safe to say that trishula was in existence before Greek civilisation arose. Are you suggesting that the Atlantean missioners went straight past Greece, past the Middle East, and into the Hindu Kush?

As for Von Daniken, the man was totally discredited not just for his false theory but because he fabricated much of the "evidence" his theory was based on. If you want a sensible discussion, please leave charlatans out of it.

We have conclusive evidences about sages of Atlantis

Where is it?
« Last Edit: 28/01/2009 00:43:07 by DoctorBeaver »

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #17 on: 28/01/2009 13:16:54 »
Thank you for suggests Doctor Beaver.
I have not enough money to traveling for fabricated much of the "evidences". Daniken has made a lot of money by his false. My evidences are all saved ancient sources. I’m looking for plausible facts in the ancient sources. Please remember Plato’s story. Knowledge in the geology and other fields help me to create logical framework for working. Please remember “trishula”. I had created conclusive evidence about teachers of counting and religion about gods. The “Hunter” helps me to create conclusive evidence about teaching of elementary astronomy, etc. Modern cult of persons has roots within the pre-flood time. Teacher became god!
For me unacceptable logically a triangle door but acceptable the “dent” or mountain. Phoenician had another letter like a half arc above without a peak. They were teachers of Etruscans ancestors.   Half circle-door is logically unacceptable as well. To record of difficult alphabet was necessary connection to the things and legends. Main spreader of The Atlantis knowledge for later cultures within Mediterranean Sea was Egypt. Legends were main intellectual “food” for our ancient ancestors. I’m still working. If I can not find the evidence I’ll say – “you win!”
You should be read more attentively Doctor Beaver; I’ve written “Atlantis was first developed culture. Each early developed culture had connection to the sages-missioners (spreaders of knowledge) from Atlantis (Egypt, Mesopotamia and Hindu-Sarasvati Civilization)”. Where are Greeks?
To form the agriculture colonies was politic of the Atlantis kingdoms. Reason of each early developed culture was great rivers, for development agricultures. Logically it connected to the food problems and rapid reproduction of the Atlantian people. It connected logically to the development of the medicine and laws, etc. There were not problems of dangerous carnivorous predators; life of young generation had not many problems. 64,000,000 people (Troano manuscript)at the boundary quite acceptable. It connected to the well developed cities, buildings, and infrastructures. A lot of skin-clothes were necessary. They were not naked wild people.
All over the Earth wild hunters had huge problems; carnivorous predators, epidemic disaster,
Fighting for hunting territories, etc; Wild man could kill his friend even for woman, power, food, etc.
  Osiris' family was head of first greatest mission. I want to call that "The Osiris mission". In the Egypt were discovered huge layers of the best limestone for the Atlantis buildings and temples. Each similar great mission needs security service, cooks, etc. Necessary constructors and builders of new life: Temples, houses and other human services as well as spreaders of knowledge (Sages) from Atlantis temples to teach: counting, religion and gods, lunar calendars, constellations and their names. (elementary astronomy), arts of medicine, etc. Osiris wrote the elementary laws in the ten sentences for primitive hunters and their generations (roots of Ten Commandments by Moses). The difficult history could save names of first teachers only. First temple was built in the Ancient capital of Egypt Zau (Sais), located in the western edge of the Nile Delta. Generation of primitive hunters could study sages of Atlantis there as well as generation of missioners and assimilated generation by inter-race weddings. Isis instituted marriage and taught women the domestic arts of corn-grinding, flax-spinning, and weaving.
In the Mesopotamia was mission of the Oannes. Maybe Oannes’ mantle or other clothes looked like a fish. For naked wild hunters and their generations for a long time that was incredible. Eventually Oannes became a fish-like god. The mission had same goal as well as in Egypt.
About the Sarasvati mission we have small information still. Maybe head of the mission was another person, but she is most known person and became goodness of knowledge and her name was sacred to the great river. Now Doctor Beaver, I think you know that what her mission could teach for primitive people? The goal was same, development of agricultures and partially send the crop to the Atlantis!
These three missions were three main independent centers to spread knowledge of Atlantis. There are roots all later cultures which was developed within surrounded places.
Thus without sages that was impossible!
« Last Edit: 28/01/2009 19:27:29 by K.Margiani »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28/01/2009 15:15:14 »
You should be read more attentively Doctor Beaver; I’ve written “Atlantis was first developed culture. Each early developed culture had connection to the sages-missioners (spreaders of knowledge) from Atlantis (Egypt, Mesopotamia and Hindu-Sarasvati Civilization)”. Where are Greeks?

Precisely. Where are they in your theory?

You keep using the word "evidence" but so far I haven't seen you produce any. Everything you've written is mere speculation without it.

As for the rest of you latest post, I'm sorry but i have trouble interpreting exactly what you mean. I'll read it again later when I have more time and I will probably have more comments to make then.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #19 on: 28/01/2009 19:21:40 »
The Greeks are on the next (third) stage of the "pyramid"!

Thus first stage has ATLANTIS!
Second stage: Egypt, Mesopotamia and Hindu-Sarasvati.
Third stage: Canaanian, Phoenician, Minoan, Trojan(Wilusa), Mycenaean and other kingdoms of Greeks, Philistinian, Hebrews, Etruscian,  Hittitian, Georgian-Iberian, etc.
    Great mixing of peoples after a lot of wars was main reason of formation modern nations.
I don’t have time to study Chinas and surrounded east peoples history now and can’t ready to answer about their stages as well as looking for roots of Atlantis there.

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 28/01/2009 19:29:44 »
Thus first stage has ATLANTIS!
Second stage: Egypt, Mesopotamia and Hindu-Sarasvati.
Third stage: Canaanian, Phoenician, Minoan, Trojan(Wilusa), Mycenaean and other kingdoms of Greeks, Philistinian, Hebrews, Etruscian,  Hittitian, Georgian-Iberian, etc.

Hindu-Sarasvati came before Egypt & Mesopotamia. So why did the Atlantean missioners go right past Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia etc? That seems a bit silly to me.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #21 on: 28/01/2009 20:01:53 »
Evolution of these three agriculture colonies  began approximately from 16,000 B.C.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #22 on: 28/01/2009 20:04:13 »
Proof about sunken Atlantis!
The translated Maya manuscript which is part of the famous collection of Le Plongeon, the Troano manuscript. It can be seen in the British Museum. It reads: "In the year of 6 Kan, on the 11 Muluc, in the Month Zac, there ocurred terrific earthquakes which continued without interruption until the 13 Chuen. The country of the hills of mud, the Land of Mu, was sacrificed. Being twice up heaved it disappeared during the night, being continually shaken by the fires of the under earth. Being confined these caused the land to sink and rise several times and in various places. At last the surface gave way, and then ten countries were torn asunder and scattered. They sank with their 64,000,000 of inhabitants 8,060 years before the writing of this book."
From 11 muluc to 13 Chuen means for three days; Geological real explanation is that global oscillation of the crust during 3 days and nights above igneous waves of asthenosphere, could fully change isostatic balance between main platforms, small plates and slabs. Different lithosphere plate of island has different amplitude of oscillation Being twice up heaved it disappeared during the night, being continually shaken by the (huge pressure of igneous asthenosphere)fires . Atlantis and other islands were sunken into the ocean with their 64,000,000 inhabitants 8,060 years before the writing of this book.
« Last Edit: 28/01/2009 20:06:39 by K.Margiani »

Offline DoctorBeaver

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 28/01/2009 20:21:19 »
Mu was supposed to be in the Pacific Ocean. I thought you would know that.

Offline K.Margiani

• View Profile
    • COSMOGEOLOGY
« Reply #24 on: 28/01/2009 21:08:59 »
One of the ancient saved letters is proof. there is written about sunken pacific island.
Troano manuscript was written after for many millenniums from the catastrophe. island of Ammon-ra was nearest island. That situated to the platform of Northern America. after for millenniums Ammon-ra became "mu". another explanation is impossible. Language and memory was changed for 8,060 years!!!
During last post-flood period was many local changes of isostatic balance especially within the oceans' floors. That connected to the uplift end submerging of small islands as well!
« Last Edit: 28/01/2009 21:18:01 by K.Margiani »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 28/01/2009 21:08:59 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums