The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Doppler Space Time vs Einsteinian Space Time  (Read 3030 times)

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Doppler Space Time vs Einsteinian Space Time
« on: 01/02/2009 00:44:02 »
Let us look at the difference between Doppler Space Time and Einsteinian Space Time.
In Doppler Space Time we write the equations in a manner similar to sound waves.

The Doppler mass equations are:
Mass front = Mo C/(C-V)                  (6-1)

Mass rear = Mo C/ (C+V)                  (6-2)

The Doppler root mean mass, calculates to be:
MRMS = Mo / [1- (V/C)^2]^(1/2)                  (6-3)

In equation 6-3 we see that the mass of a moving object is the geometric mean of the Doppler masses. The grav-photonic energy wave builds up in the front of the motion and decreases in the rear of the motion. As the Earth moves in the forward direction the Earths gravitational field and the space dot-waves in the forward direction are compressed. This causes the light speed of the photonic wave coming from the Sun relative to the Earth to decrease.
    Therefore the relative speed of light drops in front of the Earth. This causes additional energy from the space dots to be added to the oncoming photonic wave from the sun. When the photons hit the Earth they are blue shifted.
  When the Earth moves away from the sun, the gravitational field and the space dots are decompressed. This increases the relative photonic light speed from the sun. This causes the photonic field from the sun to lose energy. Thus the light becomes red shifted.
     The dot-waves of space are really similar to air molecules. The Doppler effect is identical for sound and for light. The only difference is air molecules traveling at a speed of sound which depends upon temperature and pressure. If the temperature rises, the speed of sound goes up because the molecules are moving faster. If the pressure falls, the speed of sound drops because the air molecules are further apart. In general temperature and pressure are inter-related.
   In the case of photonic energy, the higher the density of dots the higher the space pressure of the dots and dot-waves. As photonic waves flow into areas of higher space pressure, there is a tradeoff between relative velocity and energy. Thus:
     Photonic Energy x Relative Photonic Velocity = Constant      (6-4)
   In an area of space, if the relative photonic-wave light speed drops 0.01 percent, then, the energy of the wave will increase 0.01 percent. The energy of a photon is:
    E = hC/λ                           (6-5)
    The photon coming from the sun is part of a photonic wave. As the wave leaves the sun, its velocity is slower due to the strong gravitational field around the sun. This produces compressed gravitational space-time and a higher density of dot-waves. Then the wave speed increases in velocity as it reaches free space. The light speed reaches a maximum at the gravitational center between the sun and the Earth. As the photonic wave approaches the Earth, it encounters the Earthís moving gravitational field.
   If the Earth is coming toward the photons, the gravitational field will be compressed and the photons will slow in relative velocity. As the photons slow they will gain energy from the field and turn slightly blue. If the gravitational field is moving away from the photons, the photons will lose energy to the field and the photons will turn slightly red.
  Why does the relative light speed drop when the density of dots increases whereas the sound speed increases when the density of air molecules increases? Sound operates a little differently. The increased density of the sound molecules permits a faster exchange of information between sound waves. Usually the increase of density occurs when the temperature rises. Therefore the sound molecules are traveling faster. Thus sound velocity increases with density.
  For photonic waves, the situation is different. The dot-wave velocity when the dot-wave is moving through free space is Co, where Co is the absolute speed of light with respect to the universal spherical reference system at light speed infinity. Any speed we measure anywhere in the universe is less than Co.
  As a photonic wave from the Sun encounters the Earthís moving gravitational field, it finds a higher density of gravitational space-time as it gets closer and closer to the Earth. The photonic waves always changes from electro-photonic dot to mass dot every split second. The more this occurs, the slower the light speed. Ideally, in pure free space, the photonic wave will remain a pure photon. Thus in pure free space, the photonic wave will reach Co. However this only occurs between galaxies. The minute the wave enters a galaxy, it encounters a mass to energy oscillation. The more it oscillates the slower the light speed.
   The photon travels at the speed of light most of the time. Some of the time, the photon stands still. When the photonic wave reaches the Earthís gravitational field, it encounters a higher gravitational density and higher density of space dots. This causes the photonic wave to have a greater mass/energy oscillation. The result is that the dot-waves drop in speed. They lose linear momentum and at the same time they gain orbital momentum and a greater percentage of spherical momentum. Thus there is a transfer of momentum from linear to orbital and spherical momentum.
  The drop in light speed shows up as an increase in photonic frequency. By the time the photon reaches the Michelson/Morley test instrument, the light speed is Earthís speed Ce. This is faster than the sunís speed Cs. It is slower that the highest light speed between the Earth and the Sun, which is Cse. This is still slower than Co.
   As we look at the Earth we find that the gravitational field of the Earth produces a basically spherical shape. The field is very strong. All the action of the photons occurred before the photonic waves hit the Earth. Therefore the lightspeed upon the Earth is Ce. It really does not matter where we are on the Earth. The speed of light will be basically Ce everywhere. Thus the Michelson-Morley experiment had a severe fallacy. The instrument was not large enough to really do the job. The correct experiment would be a test instrument in outer space far from any galaxies. There in pure free space, the instrument would not null. Thus the experiment was defective. All it proved is that the Earthís light speed is constant everywhere.
    The Michelson/Morley experiment was based upon pure electrical theory taken to the ideal. The equations are ideal equations. The scientists then translated the results to apply to pure free space. Einsteinís special relativity is excellent for explaining linear and orbital problems within a closed system. Thus upon the Earth, the speed of light in all direction is basically constant as long as we are moving slowly. Once you move the electron in a cyclotron near the speed of light, the Doppler effects become important.
    Einsteinís special relativity is both valid and invalid. It was based upon the Michelson-Morley experiment, which was invalidated by the Earths gravitational field, which equalized the light speed in all directions. Since all the photonic corrections occurred before the photons entered the Earthís surface, we had a constant speed of light Ce. Thus the basis of the experiment was destroyed before the photons reached the test instrument.
   However in spite of this the gravitational field turned the Earth into an independent inertial platform. In pure free space, Einsteinís equations would fail. However Einsteinís equations are true because they are the root mean square of Doppler and because the gravitational field caused the equalization of light in all directions in the instrument. Therefore Einsteinís theory and general relativity is based upon independent inertial systems.
   In truth, the systems are only independent after the gravitational field corrects the light speeds. The photons before they reached the Earth were converted into the Earths light speed before they reached the instrument. Therefore Einsteinís results are basically correct not because the experiment was valid but because the Earthís gravitational field made it valid.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #1 on: 01/02/2009 01:05:07 »
Quote from: jerrygg38
Einsteinís special relativity is both valid and invalid. It was based upon the Michelson-Morley experiment, which was invalidated by the Earths gravitational field, which equalized the light speed in all directions. Since all the photonic corrections occurred before the photons entered the Earthís surface, we had a constant speed of light Ce. Thus the basis of the experiment was destroyed before the photons reached the test instrument.
I think that Einstein claimed he used two postulates. From these he derived the Lorentz Transformations, which were already known. Einstein didn't mention the Morley experiment until a year or so later. These postulates were:(1) the speed of light is the same in all inertial frames of reference and (2) the physical laws of nature are the same in all inertial frames of reference.

I'm trying to understand your dot waves. Can you elaborate. And do you think relativity phenomena is real? You seem to be intimating that it might not be.
« Last Edit: 01/02/2009 03:41:10 by Vern »

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/02/2009 17:54:26 »
Einstein’s special relativity is both valid and invalid. It was based upon the Michelson-Morley experiment, which was invalidated by the Earths gravitational field, which equalized the light speed in all directions. Since all the photonic corrections occurred before the photons entered the Earth’s surface, we had a constant speed of light Ce. Thus the basis of the experiment was destroyed before the photons reached the test instrument.
I think that Einstein claimed he used two postulates. From these he derived the Lorentz Transformations, which were already known. Einstein didn't mention the Morley experiment until a year or so later. These postulates were:(1) the speed of light is the same in all inertial frames of reference and (2) the physical laws of nature are the same in all inertial frames of reference.

I'm trying to understand your dot waves. Can you elaborate. And do you think relativity phenomena is real? You seem to be intimating that it might not be.

I will post the introduction to the dot-wave theory shortly. The problem with relativity is that it is both true and false. Since they only had a vacuum for space, they left out all the dot-waves surrounding our Earth which is part of the gravitational field. As the Earth moves in the forward direction the gravitational field of the Earth is compressed.
 Let us say that the speed of light is constant relative to the gravitational field at every point in space time. Once you have a moving gravitational field from the Earth, the field is compressed in the direction of motion. Therefore the light wave enters a moving field and adjusts to the field. Five million miles away from the Earth the photon is moving at a relative velocity of C + Ve. As it interacts with the gravitational field, the relative velocity slows. Energy is added to the photon from the grav. Field. The light turns blue. As the photon moves closer to the Earth the grav. field gets stronger. this causes the relative velocity to slow greatly. The photon gains energy and turns more blue. By the time it reaches the Earth, the photon has turned maximum blue. The speed of the photon relative to the body of the earth is C. Thus the relative velocity changed into higher energy levels.
  The postulates of Einstein are all faulty. The michelson/morely experiment was totally faulty. However the equations of Einstein are excellent because the gravitational field equalizes the light speed in all directions.
  It is really had for me to understant why many people believe that relativity is absolutely true. It is a good answer because it is the root mean square of Doppler.
   It is hard to understand how people can look at the math and be happy about it. The Earth is a moving gravitational field and nobody cares. They treat it as if some mathematical miracle happened to make the michelson/morely experiment a perfect solution.
  Oh well perhaps in another hundred years or two hundred years people will understand that a photon coming from one part of the universe at C and another coming from an opposite direction at  -C approach each other at 2C. Einstein made it C and this is ridiculous. I cannot understand how people can believe such things. Scientific brainwashing!!!! Einstein was just a good salesman. The sad thing is that we should have produced new energy source with unlimited power by now and we are still stuch with oil and coal. No doubt other planets in the universe are far ahead of us in their scientific knowledge. We need to catch up.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #3 on: 01/02/2009 18:24:17 »
Oh well perhaps in another hundred years or two hundred years people will understand that a photon coming from one part of the universe at C and another coming from an opposite direction at  -C approach each other at 2C. Einstein made it C and this is ridiculous. I cannot understand how people can believe such things. Scientific brainwashing!!!! Einstein was just a good salesman. The sad thing is that we should have produced new energy source with unlimited power by now and we are still stuch with oil and coal. No doubt other planets in the universe are far ahead of us in their scientific knowledge. We need to catch up.
Okay; it seems that you don't accept that relativity phenomena exists. I don't think Einstein's version of it exists either; however; I do think that the Lorentz version does. The first unambiguous hypothesis for the causes of relativity phenomena that I have seen was H. Ziegler in Einstein's
Development of Our Conception of the
Nature and Constitution of Radiation

Here's the quote:
Quote from: Ziegler
H. Ziegler: If one thinks about the basic particles of matter as invisible little spheres which possess an invariable speed of light, then all interactions of matter like states and electrodynamic phenomena can be described and thus we would have erected the bridge between the material and immaterial world that Mr. Planck wanted.

Basically Ziegler was saying that if the final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field relativity phenomena develops naturally in flat space-time. The reason is that the basic component of mass must constantly move at the invariant speed of light so mass must distort in order to move. All relativity phenomena happens because of these necessary distortions of matter according to Lorentz.
« Last Edit: 01/02/2009 19:11:02 by Vern »

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/02/2009 22:44:41 »

; I do think that the Lorentz version does. The first unambiguous hypothesis for the causes of relativity phenomena that I have seen was H. Ziegler in Einstein's

Here's the quote:
H. Ziegler: If one thinks about the basic particles of matter as invisible little spheres which possess an invariable speed of light, then all interactions of matter like states and electrodynamic phenomena can be described and thus we would have erected the bridge between the material and immaterial world that Mr. Planck wanted.

Basically Ziegler was saying that if the final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field relativity phenomena develops naturally in flat space-time. The reason is that the basic component of mass must constantly move at the invariant speed of light so mass must distort in order to move. All relativity phenomena happens because of these necessary distortions of matter according to Lorentz.

What Ziegler said sounds interesting to me.I never heard of him.  I have the material world of mass. And I have the electrical world of charge. The electrical world operates at light speed C. Thus it is massless. Does Ziegler mean that the immaterial world is massless? I will have to look him up. Where would I find his work?

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #5 on: 05/02/2009 23:10:05 »

; I do think that the Lorentz version does. The first unambiguous hypothesis for the causes of relativity phenomena that I have seen was H. Ziegler in Einstein's

Here's the quote:

What Ziegler said sounds interesting to me.I never heard of him.  I have the material world of mass. And I have the electrical world of charge. The electrical world operates at light speed C. Thus it is massless. Does Ziegler mean that the immaterial world is massless? I will have to look him up. Where would I find his work?
No; I translate the Ziegler quote to mean: If the final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field, relativity phenomena will naturally result in flat space-time.

I don't know of any other mention of H. Ziegler except in that one article written by Einstein, with discussion from those present at the lecture.

My point was that if you hold space and time to be non varying as in the classic sense, the only way to produce relativity phenomena is to consider all matter to be composed of electromagnetic fields, and nothing else.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #5 on: 05/02/2009 23:10:05 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums