The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The Female Orgasm  (Read 22559 times)

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
The Female Orgasm
« on: 27/04/2005 13:44:27 »
I just read that the clitoris can extend up five inches into the female body.
Here's the link... http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?taStrona=http://www.teenwire.com/warehous/articles/wh_20010816p115.asp

Interesting.
You will have to copy and paste this link into your address bar if you want to read it.

Titanscape
« Last Edit: 27/04/2005 13:47:47 by Titanscape »

Offline Detour

• View Profile
Re: The Female Orgasm
« Reply #1 on: 29/04/2005 10:49:38 »
That certainly lends a lot of credence to the "men are the same as women, only inside out" saying, huh?

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29/04/2005 22:39:55 »
Oy !! that's my signature that is :D;)

Men are the same as women.... just inside out !!

Offline Detour

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/05/2005 14:33:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by neilep

Oy !! that's my signature that is :D;)

Funny that! Thanks for the laughs

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05/05/2005 10:25:39 »
You are absolutely correct, Neil, right down to variation in size!
I love your sig.

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05/05/2005 14:26:03 »
What happened to the other thread like this?

Titanscape
« Last Edit: 05/05/2005 14:27:04 by Titanscape »

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05/05/2005 14:29:25 »
Do women with large labia then have a bigger whole vulva and vagina? And does this mean they have more nerves and a stronger sex drive? Perhaps they are less shy?

Titanscape

Offline qazibasit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23/05/2005 18:10:44 »
ha ha ha nice talk i enjoy the whole thread but i think there was other just like that i agree with the sig of neliep

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25/05/2005 23:27:20 »
Well I am not sure of any correlation between size of labia and other parts of the anatomy, but as I understand, it is a very individual thing.  As for its effect on enjoyment and shyness...think about it.

How many times does one hear the phrase, "Size doesn't matter?"  Every woman's anatomy is individual, as is every man's.  Differences in size and location of body parts (a woman's reproductive area can also vary in location slightly) simply mean adaptation of methods and angles to suit.

As for shyness?  Women cannot actually compare size in the changerooms so they have rarely have any idea that there is variation in the first place.  They have breasts to ruin self image instead.;)  In my experience, natural tendancy toward shyness has no link to size.

Offline memasa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04/06/2005 12:49:45 »
This reminded me of an email forwarded to me about the possibility to determine woman's sex drive and personality by the size and shape of her breasts. [8D]
Of course that wasn't serious -- I think. But since then I've been peering at them even more intensively than before. It may be though that the increased intensity of mine is due to the season and hormones. [:p]

Unfortunately, the email is only in Finnish and I'm too lazy or busy to translate it right now, but I could send it to anyone able to understand our peculiar language.

What I "learned" from the email was that the size of breasts doesn't correlate with sex drive. In other words, the size of breasts doesn't matter! Should've known.. damn! :D
« Last Edit: 09/06/2005 11:38:57 by memasa »

Offline Guru

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08/07/2005 15:16:11 »
Just speaking from personal experiance here
I am going to admit (only because i don't know any of you and aren't likely to either) that i am not hugely well endowed

I'm not saying i'm small but i'm not a whopping 10 inches or anything like that.

What i have found is that females each acheive orgasms in different ways, and some techniques are more effective than others.

knowing this i have never had any difficulty bringing a female to orgasm.

I have found however that most women will orgasm when they are taken from behind i think this is because this position is most likely to hit their G-Spot (a few cm's up from the entrance on the front wall)

apart from that positions help but atmosphere does also, altering the situation, some girls like to take charge (not very many) others like to be taken charge of some like to be told whats happening other like it to just happen, all of these things need to be taken into consideration.

recent studies have shown that the female orgasm although it lights up all the same centres in the brain as the male orgasm needs more psychological stimulation that the males. i'm not sure if i'm expressing my self properly. What i'm trying to say is for a male if you concentrate between the legs you are gonna blow. with a female you need more than just a physical sensation in the right spots.

Your pleasure at my leisure

Offline memasa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08/07/2005 16:24:03 »
YES! Tantra is the key. ;)

Offline Guru

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08/07/2005 16:41:52 »
I havent tried tantra myself but a little bit of roleplaying goes a long way
I'm not saying full on bondage and snm is the go (unless you for that that sort of stuff) but if you tie a girl arms to the bed posts with a scarf or something, pull her hair and it won't be long til she gets that warm fuzzy feeling.

Your pleasure at my leisure

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18/07/2005 13:25:35 »
Ooh,Ive been so well behaved, but this is almost too much.  somebody gag me before I turn the Guru to ash.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18/07/2005 13:34:59 »
Consider yourself, bound and gagged !!

Offline l_kryptonite

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 18/07/2005 13:54:21 »
Oops, now I'm going all warm and fuzzy.[:I]

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18/07/2005 14:14:10 »
Me Too ;)

Offline Kyron

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24/07/2005 13:21:56 »
Another highly educational discussion!  So tell me guru ... Howlong does being tied up take?  I mean, if I tied up my lovely young lady friend, how long would I wait?  If I go out for a coffee with my mum and return an hour and a half later, will she be ready and roaring to go?  I'd hate to think what my dog feels like when I tie her up to the post at the supermarket!

drkev

« Reply #18 on: 25/07/2005 00:06:03 »
The vagina and labia are seperate parts of the anatomy. The average vagina is 7.5cm x 5cm x 2.5cm.

Women can have two types of orgasm a clitoral orgasm and a uterine orgasm which is why some women cannot orgasm during intercourse.

As a general rule a woman's clitoris (inside and out) is the size of her thumb.

Live long and Love life

Kevin Fisher

Offline MyDogDaisy

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02/08/2005 05:35:16 »
So, as a woman, I thought I would chime in here.
The only orgasms I have ever had, I have given myself. Sadly, non of my "booty boys" were able to do it for me. [V]
I have never been tied up, although I do like to watch someone else get tied up in movies. I'm not sure if I would like it myself though. I have also never been taken from behind, but this is my favorite position to watch happen to the girls on screen. Again, not sure if I would like it myself, the whole "big ass" complex, you know. Maybe I have been watching too many movies, you think? [:p]

Offline optimomma

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03/08/2005 21:50:19 »
Okay, so I was interested.  Dr Kev, what is a uterine orgasm?

drkev

« Reply #21 on: 03/08/2005 23:30:09 »
Inside the uterus there is a sensitive area which when stimulated can bring a woman to orgasm. I think (from memory not had an anatomy and physiology lesson in a while) it is right at the back so when the male's finger is inside he needs to curl it forward and stroke the soft spongy material inside the woman. Not too hard to find. This is what the penis stimulates during intercourse.

I have heard that there is a vaginal orgasm as well which is when the penis enters the vagina but I haven't seen any scientific evidence of this and my tutors (who were women) only knew of the two types.

Live long and Love life

Kevin Fisher

Offline audrey

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05/08/2005 09:05:58 »
Hello everyone =)
I agree with drkev about "so when the male's finger is inside he needs to curl it forward and stroke the soft spongy material inside the woman" but to make that efficient you must also put your other hand above the pubic hair(lower abdomen) while you do the forward motion you gently press down at the same time and will give a greater sensation for the woman trust me she'll love you forever!!!  If anyone is interested in other ways of giving a woman an orgasm let me know...

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09/08/2005 14:17:40 »
Does it hurt or feel good for a wife to have her husbands hand put into her, such as is intended to be dynamic, the hand shape, so that he goes in over the full length of the vagina and perhaps touches the top of the uterus. I heard some women say they like the sensation. I imagine it coul hurt. Also it may be nice. A warm hand.

What is the soft spongy tissue called?

Titanscape

drkev

« Reply #24 on: 09/08/2005 19:48:20 »
The spongy tissue is known as the Skenes glands they are quite past the wall of the Cervix and beyond the urethra and it is better to use two fingers to generate the pressure needed to stimulate this spot. Sometimes the woman feels the need to micturate as the glands are close to the bladder.

The bladder sits between the Skenes glands and the cervix so a lot of pressure is needed. To learn this pressure put the pad of your index finger onto the palm of your other hand right in the centre. Press until you can feel something which feels like a baked bean.

This is the pressure you need to stimulate the Skenes glands.

The spongy tissue in the uterus is just the uterine wall. Don't think it has a special name.

I prefer to stick with the clitoris to stimulate a woman. It's easy to find and even easier to stimulate.

I'm so glad I had female lecturers for A&P it was embarrassing at the time but they liked to teach us these things.

Live long and Love life

Kevin Fisher

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 09/08/2005 19:48:20 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums