The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is an unsafe amount to masturbate?  (Read 46888 times)

Offline ...lets split up...

• I love lamp
    • View Profile
What is an unsafe amount to masturbate?
« Reply #25 on: 16/02/2009 06:32:57 »
I heard somewhere that if you masterbate everyday until the age of twenty five (i think) you won't suffer from erectile disfunction later on in life. Anyone know if that's true?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16/02/2009 06:33:58 »
When should you start? :D 10? 12? 15?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16/02/2009 06:36:26 »
Mythbusters should do something about this.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16/02/2009 06:43:01 »
'If you masturbate often, you will find the arousal during actual sex difficult.'

This is not true. There is no relation between the two acts, because the stimulation is totally different. When you masturbate, you are arousing yourself by physical touch, but when you have real sex, there is more of a mental game play at work. For this reason, your arousal will not be affected by masturbating frequently. You can in fact use it to your advantage. When you have yet not had a real sexual encounter, it can help you learn what orgasm will actually feel like. There are benefits of it to both men as well as women. In men, it can teach how to prolong the sexual encounter by practicing the hold-and-release technique. This type of masturbation is indeed recommended to men who are suffering from premature ejaculation. Even in women, it can teach orgasm. So, when the time for the real sexual encounter comes, they can produce their orgasm in a better way.

Dispelling Masturbation Myths

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 16/02/2009 23:02:41 »
If you masterbate alot I heard that it makes you a minute  man. Someone who ejaculates really fast being unable to  pleasure a women for a long period of time.
Are you sure? Does that work with females too? [:0]?
i am not sure if same goes for women.us But If it did it wouldn't hurt it can take atleast 30 minutes for a women to hit climax moment.us

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 16/02/2009 23:09:48 »
If you masterbate alot I heard that it makes you a minute  man. Someone who ejaculates really fast being unable to  pleasure a women for a long period of time.

what would be the theory behind that then?
Well think about it, if you work on anything for yourself like when swimming depending on your level you will do things autimatically.  So when you masterbate excessivly your body will soon be able to transact yourself and reproduce or ejaculate [since this is what it is for] faster.  Then again I'm not the one to do it alot to figure out lol.us

MDriver1981

« Reply #31 on: 17/02/2009 01:24:30 »
Well, I averagely jerk my gerk once a day...

Offline SETF

• heya
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17/02/2009 02:14:46 »
but if it's become little more than a habit, and/or done to fill the boredom, then there's probably some bigger issues at stake.

really?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17/02/2009 02:56:07 »
I thought you had never-nude syndrome ???

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 17/02/2009 02:58:20 »

Well think about it, if you work on anything for yourself like when swimming depending on your level you will do things autimatically.  So when you masterbate excessivly your body will soon be able to transact yourself and reproduce or ejaculate [since this is what it is for] faster.  Then again I'm not the one to do it alot to figure out lol.us
I'm not convinced. I think that it would be more likely to be the other way around.

Offline JnA

• Neilep Level Member
  • Stunt Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 17/02/2009 06:47:13 »

muscle memory works in sport because you use the muscles. If you are worried about muscle memory, you should probably worry more about your arm than the penis.

Ethos

« Reply #36 on: 20/02/2009 02:31:18 »
Ha,ha,ha,.......he's jerkin his gherkin. Very funny......hillarious!

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 20/02/2009 03:04:22 »
But that's only half of the story...

Ethos

« Reply #38 on: 20/02/2009 03:08:26 »
But that's only half of the story...
Baby dill no doubt.
« Last Edit: 20/02/2009 03:38:19 by Ethos »

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 20/02/2009 03:18:07 »
HUH? ???

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 04/03/2009 19:51:32 »
I got more info on my friend and he told me that if you masterbate and for some reason you wanted to time contiously you would double the time for pleasuring a women. I guess that is how you could expirement with how long you can go lol JK.

Offline DoctorBeaver

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 04/03/2009 20:22:20 »

I'm not convinced. I think that it would be more likely to be the other way around.

C4M decided to find out for himself...

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 04/03/2009 20:36:58 »

lol that is so funny i got it right away  i cant stop laughing

Ethos

« Reply #43 on: 04/03/2009 20:42:01 »
C4M has got to be right-handed, or??? Is he left handed and he's abused himself so often that his left arm has withered away to nothing from over working it?

Offline DoctorBeaver

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 04/03/2009 21:17:45 »
C4M has got to be right-handed, or??? Is he left handed and he's abused himself so often that his left arm has withered away to nothing from over working it?

I would not wish to speculate.

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 04/03/2009 22:33:09 »
His left arm is for rubbing people up the wrong way!

Ethos

« Reply #46 on: 05/03/2009 00:54:08 »
Maybe we should check for any hair on both palms. That should settle the question!!

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06/03/2009 03:35:18 »

Oi....! Where did you get my picture?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06/03/2009 03:35:48 »
Trust you to pick on me when I'm gone!

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06/03/2009 03:37:32 »
Oh for Christ's sake!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 06/03/2009 03:37:32 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums