The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is an unsafe amount to masturbate?  (Read 46856 times)

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
What is an unsafe amount to masturbate?
« Reply #75 on: 09/03/2009 07:25:38 »
I must say that I haven't really noticed any abdominal spasms. :)
But maybe that's just me.... ::)?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 09/03/2009 07:27:28 »
but I can see where as it could just be a tiny bit of a problem!
Did you read a bit further on about how she climaxed right in front of the supermarket salesman?!

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 09/03/2009 07:33:53 »
I read the entire thing...

Yes that would have been extremely embarrassing to say the least. I bet a few days of that would give you some sore muscles.....

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 09/03/2009 13:40:56 »
I still think that 10 orgasms a day is out of any males range.

Not for a beaver!  [^]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 09/03/2009 22:36:20 »
WOW!!

That will be one Lucky Beaver!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 09/03/2009 22:40:34 »

My Hubby would never discuss his experience with orgasms...He is rather closed minded about it and really immature about it.. I am pretty open and see it more of an educational thing to question and want to know where it stems from with the opposite sex... weather that knowledge becomes a tool to improve or increase the pleasure center or what have you!

So it is interesting to hear where the male feels the orgasm is actually taking place in the scrotum area the shaft both or the head... what do you think?

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 10/03/2009 05:08:45 »
Err... I think I might get back to you on that. :)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 10/03/2009 08:59:29 »
 No problem.....

you know the first question asked about weather or how much masturbation is too much or similar Question.... I think its good for you...I wonder if all the same thoughts and such apply to women as well as men? I think a study was done where people who have sex and orgasm more then a couple times a week reguarly are likely to live longer......
« Last Edit: 10/03/2009 09:10:39 by Karen W. »

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 10/03/2009 09:02:38 »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 10/03/2009 09:06:40 »
I wanted to add that one man I talked to at one point described his orgasm as an achy pain in the scotum...but not a bad pain. A good aching pain!

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 10/03/2009 09:07:55 »
Hmmm...... that reminds me of the first time.........

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 10/03/2009 09:21:57 »
Hmmm...... that reminds me of the first time.........

I don't remember my first time for an orgasm..I was a young girl who had found naturally the joy of those muscles in self discovery.....I think every small girl does as well as a young boy...

Or were you referring to 1rst sexual encounter and orgasm?

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
« Reply #88 on: 10/03/2009 10:47:23 »
Getting back to the original question,  What is an unsafe amount to masturbate? When it comes off in your hand, you've overdone it!

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 11/03/2009 02:46:34 »
I assume this is normal for many women.....But men...I am unsure as to why they do not experience multi orgasm joy each session.. or do they...?
I don't think it is possible to produce enough semen/sperm for 10 orgasms.

Pity....... does one have to produce sperm for orgasm.....?  Meaning, at one point in our marriage my husband went and had a vesectomy..... but still produced ejaculate minus the sperm..... so is it just the lack of both that  a man has to have something to release in order to have orgasm? 

That would mean to me that the male body does not produce enough ejaculate for more then one or two orgasms back to back. Is that a reasonable assumption?
well i think they can but we need a little break because my penis atleast becomes really sensitive but i have been noticing that it has been less and less sensitive every time so i have tried one time last month and was able to do 4 with like 3 minute breaks.  I have no idea what that matches up with others.
Since you are a girl i would like to ask when you have an orgasm and you ejaculate do you have this moment where you feel your body straighting you out and then you tense up sort of? also  when you do masterbate and you go really fast and  you are midway through do you have sometimes just a little bit of a problem wanting to stop?

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 11/03/2009 02:57:03 »

My Hubby would never discuss his experience with orgasms...He is rather closed minded about it and really immature about it.. I am pretty open and see it more of an educational thing to question and want to know where it stems from with the opposite sex... weather that knowledge becomes a tool to improve or increase the pleasure center or what have you!

So it is interesting to hear where the male feels the orgasm is actually taking place in the scrotum area the shaft both or the head... what do you think?
Well for me i really feel it in the whole groan area thighs and stuff start to tense and i touched the head for the first time right after and it felt so good it gave me a sensation i have never had before it tingled my whole body.
For the other guys when i ejaculate alot comes out at first and it is really thick but then little "shots"
« Last Edit: 11/03/2009 03:22:06 by Astronomer_FB »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 11/03/2009 03:02:58 »
I assume this is normal for many women.....But men...I am unsure as to why they do not experience multi orgasm joy each session.. or do they...?
I don't think it is possible to produce enough semen/sperm for 10 orgasms.

Pity....... does one have to produce sperm for orgasm.....?  Meaning, at one point in our marriage my husband went and had a vesectomy..... but still produced ejaculate minus the sperm..... so is it just the lack of both that  a man has to have something to release in order to have orgasm? 

That would mean to me that the male body does not produce enough ejaculate for more then one or two orgasms back to back. Is that a reasonable assumption?

well i think they can but we need a little break because my penis atleast becomes really sensitive but i have been noticing that it has been less and less sensitive every time so i have tried one time last month and was able to do 4 with like 3 minute breaks.  I have no idea what that matches up with others.
Since you are a girl i would like to ask when you have an orgasm and you ejaculate do you have this moment where you feel your body straighting you out and then you tense up sort of? also  when you do masterbate and you go really fast and  you are midway through do you have sometimes just a little bit of a problem wanting to stop?

Well I do understand that the male Penis becomes sensitive especially on the head of the penis... I think that is normal...

Why it is becoming less sensitive I am not sure...I am no expert!

Seeing that you have been experiencing those in sequence with little rests in between.. I must say seems ok and nothing to worry over... unless you feel worried and need to seek professional help.

I tend to think you must be a younger man.. but then again  maybe someone older will post so you can compare notes.

As a girl.. I experience a cramping Mildly of the toes calves abdominal muscles etc.. during the build up of the orgasm.. This cramping becomes more intense with each orgasm and ends in such intensity that It accentuates the final climax making it extremely pleasurable and definitely making me NOT want it to stop. 
The problem being if I don't then the cramp can become a huge charlie horse from the strain...  Charlie horses hurt.

I do not know if other women experience that.. but there is a need to stretch out the muscles you were contracting but I want to snuggle down and go to sleep Like a lot of men do...
« Last Edit: 11/03/2009 03:17:07 by Karen W. »

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 11/03/2009 03:29:57 »
If a guy has ever masterbated in the shower while washing the sperm becomes different it becomes really white and sticky, Why? Is the same for the females vaginal liquid if that is what you call it.

Offline DoctorBeaver

• A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 11/03/2009 03:54:58 »
Blessed be the sufferers of priapism for they are upstanding.  :D

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 11/03/2009 04:08:08 »
lol it is kinda tough but you have a wall for a little lean :P

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 11/03/2009 04:21:02 »
If a guy has ever masterbated in the shower while washing the sperm becomes different it becomes really white and sticky, Why? Is the same for the females vaginal liquid if that is what you call it.
Well To tell you the truth I have never noticed that before... and It is difficult to tell with a women because more or less its inside and generally one would clean up removing ejaculate before the shower.. so I would not really no .. I wonder if it is like a protection for the sperm the ejaculate I mean.. to kind of keep them from being washed away so easily and to help them hang in there so to speak...

A woman's is slippery and thick also...Ranging from clearish to a more creamy white but clearish still. Helps with lubrication and such...

I am no expert and really do not know...about other women or men I can only speak from my own single experience with a single partner...

Perhaps other people Men.. could elaborate on that one a bit!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 11/03/2009 04:29:58 »
lol it is kinda tough but you have a wall for a little lean :P

LOL...But they are usually in pain too!

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 11/03/2009 04:38:22 »
What effects how big a man is that he does physically and sexually say from 8 inches to bigger or even smaller if you wanted for some reason

Offline Astronomer_FB

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 11/03/2009 04:41:15 »
Well To tell you the truth I have never noticed that before... and It is difficult to tell with a women because more or less its inside and generally one would clean up removing ejaculate before the shower.. so I would not really no .. I wonder if it is like a protection for the sperm the ejaculate I mean.. to kind of keep them from being washed away so easily and to help them hang in there so to speak...

A woman's is slippery and thick also...Ranging from clearish to a more creamy white but clearish still. Helps with lubrication and such...

I am no expert and really do not know...about other women or men I can only speak from my own single experience with a single partner...

Perhaps other people Men.. could elaborate on that one a bit!

it may be weird test but if you try it anytime if you could inform us i don't know about you guys but i feel like expirementing with different things and report what happens back here.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 11/03/2009 04:48:22 »
Well That is a bit much I think.. I think any experimentation should be done naturally as you get older and find your mate.   

When the time comes you will both learn together... That is the way.. Its good to ask questions about certain things but some questions you need to discover on your own..It will be  something you will find out for your self.. not something I can do and report back..

Someone more in a professional field would be able to answer more clearly about the fluid and its characteristics you know?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #99 on: 11/03/2009 04:48:22 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums