The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What will you be doing for your easter hols?  (Read 7026 times)

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
What will you be doing for your easter hols?
« Reply #25 on: 07/04/2009 17:25:14 »
Nada, nada, nada.

What's with the sour face?

Thats just Jimbobs natural counternance, he cant help the way he looks...!!!

This is a direct answer to the question posed in the title of the thread - "What will you be doing for your easter hols?" It shows my miserable life.

Nada, nada, nada

Satisfied?

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
« Reply #26 on: 07/04/2009 18:00:00 »
I shall stuff myself with chocolate until I am physically sick, get nagged by 'er indoors, get pissed off, probably be dragged around every conceivable shop and be thankful when Tuesday arrives.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07/04/2009 18:59:40 »
At least I don't have an inside half - I shall focus on the better side of my existence.

Offline DrN

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11/04/2009 16:42:31 »
'The clap' comes from the noise when back in civil war where they would breakup the puss build up by banging the butt of their rifles on the penis laying on a table.

Bloomin' eck!  [:0] Is that what they mean when they say sexually transmitted diseases can result in infertility?!  :-\

Offline DrN

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11/04/2009 16:48:24 »
OK, to answer the main question: cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, hoovering, tidying, sorting, taking assorted rubbish interesting items to the charity shop, cleaning and sanding 4 wheels ready for spraying, mowing the lawn, cleaning the car, sorting out the paperwork, paying the council tax, searching for the best car insurance quote, getting my eyes tested, going into town to get Craig Charles and/or Robert Llewellyn to sign something for my brothers birthday pressie.

As its saturday already, I think I'm justified in adding that I've already sanded the garden furniture, set up sky+ remote access and visited a friend from uni who I've not seen in 7 years (and she now has a husband and 2 kids I'd not met before!)

blakestyger

« Reply #30 on: 12/04/2009 10:40:27 »
I've eaten an Easter bunny.

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12/04/2009 16:29:10 »
I'll ask my friend Taff. He is an expert in STDs as he used to work in the medical core of the army.

As for Easter. I've just been for a lovely walk in the bluebells, picture will follow and then to the pub for lamb shanks. Don't tell Neil. I'm back to my dust ridden house now. When the builders knocked the walls down my son can home and skidded on his knees through all the dust on the wood floor. He was in his school uniform at the time. He got such a roasting for it. Boys will be boys and 3 year olds will be helpful but messy!

Offline DrN

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12/04/2009 19:13:47 »
I'm back to my dust ridden house now. When the builders knocked the walls down my son can home and skidded on his knees through all the dust on the wood floor. He was in his school uniform at the time. He got such a roasting for it. Boys will be boys and 3 year olds will be helpful but messy!

Oh dear, but do you blame him? Sounds completely irresistible to a school-age boy!!

Offline DrN

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12/04/2009 19:19:36 »
Right, what I've done from my list:

cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, hoovering, tidying, sorting, taking assorted rubbish interesting items to the charity shop, cleaning and sanding 4 wheels ready for spraying (done one), mowing the lawn, cleaning the car, sorting out the paperwork, paying the council tax, searching for the best car insurance quote, getting my eyes tested, going into town to get Craig Charles and/or Robert Llewellyn to sign something for my brothers birthday pressie.

I should add to the list: teak-oil the patio furniture, pay the PAYE/NIC, buy crickets, take garden waste to the dump.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12/04/2009 22:42:27 »
 You have done well..Happy Easter to you all!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #34 on: 12/04/2009 22:42:27 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length