The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Who Renamed Faraday's homopolar rotor generator to " unipolar" ?  (Read 15749 times)

Offline cedar_tree

• General pseudoscientist
    • View Profile
Someone renamed Michael Faraday's homopolar rotor, " unipolar rotor" who was it? i don't like the homo abbreviation because it refers to a human subject Michael Faraday didn't know about

I'd like "unipolar" to dominate the device's name, cedar calls it the unipolar generator because it looks like a battery pile design.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
You sure it wasn't Faraday?

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
Wasn't me Sir, I didn't do it, honest I didn't.

Offline Chemistry4me

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Go to your room boy!

Offline cedar_tree

• View Profile
i was wondering if the device design was refined enough to gather much more voltage per rotor if it was a unipolar rotor design for energy conversion. The homoplar acts like a DC battery cell and the ac generator seems to have allot of bends in its rotor of copper crossing fields powering such device being used for power. Would bicycle spokes made of copper conduct if a field where placed on its forks accurately from hub to rim? A bunch of men claim over unity is possible with the device and was discovered as the paramahamsa tewari space power generator.  It was a homopolar rotor
http://www.tewari.org/index.html [nofollow]
Unipolar rotor is a nice name for a carved up one but I donít seem to give up the practice

Offline syhprum

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
The words are different 'Homo' means appertaining to mankind as in Homo Sapiens while homo means roughly of one kind as in homogeneous

Offline cedar_tree

• View Profile

it wasn't renamed,since most humans name call the device a homo-polar rotor all alone with an neglect full human possesion. the particle pressure generator rotor had name calling error corrections to an problem that attracting negative homo-Sapiens name calling related to its appropriate use of energy collection related to atomic particles

the addictive neglect to care was caused by over excited homo-Sapiens with excessive alternating consciousnesses.

there was particle current in any stored frequency anyway so the conductive rotor in excited perpetual flux fields in motion was misunderstood constantly as negative pressure from human.
the unipolar rotor exhibits an cell particle transportation with magnetic flux fields according to Fleming principles.

soon i shall display the perpetual dully rotor Ive created for earth respecting humans.

the gasoline reactors energy transmissions humans use to shoot death at each other with bored a hole in their cortex memory balls. overexcited humans with the neglect to care addictions creating conflict with overexcited threats addicted to poison hydrocarbon gasses misunderstood for funny religious dumb dumb fun of bad habits involving expired humans wasting earth resources as luxury habits. i choke on gasoline fumes of neglectfull ignorant humans acting like fat boss bullies
« Last Edit: 17/10/2010 23:18:08 by cedar_tree »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums