The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Vern - The Photon Flux Theory  (Read 11029 times)

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
Vern - The Photon Flux Theory
« Reply #25 on: 06/05/2009 00:02:34 »
No; Einstein took the easy way out. It cost him the ability to create a unification theory. I suspect that space and time are constants; time marches forward at a constant steady rate; the dimensions of space do not change. With this construct for space-time, we are forced into the Lorentz version of relativity phenomena. Material objects change their experience of space and time as a result of their movement.

We know how to describe the construct of material objects such that they are forced to experience space and time this way. H. Ziegler explained this to Einstein and Max Planck in 1909. When the final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field, relativity phenomena is the natural result.
« Last Edit: 06/05/2009 00:05:19 by Vern »

Offline common_sense_seeker

• View Profile
    • Believers In Gravity Shielding (BiGS)
« Reply #26 on: 06/05/2009 17:20:50 »
I'm glad we agree on Einstein's shortcomings. What are your opinions on the Paradox Of A Blackhole Eclipse? If one blackhole were to eclipse another (similar to a solar eclipse by the moon, as viewed from the earth), would there be a 'gravity shadow'? The reasoning behind this is that if a blackhole is of maximum density, then it will only allow the radiation of gravity particles at a maxiumum rate. Therfore it should just be the x-sectional area of a blackhole which determines it's gravitational field and not it's volume. What are your views on the possibility of gravity shielding?

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #27 on: 06/05/2009 19:51:47 »
General Relativity, as provided by Einstein, does not predict such a shadow. The QM Graviton does not seem developed enough to predict an outcome, but I suspect it will be the same as GR.

similar to a solar eclipse by the moon, as viewed from the earth
If there were a gravity shadow cast by the moon, we would expect some kind of earth-orbit anomaly during the eclipse. We do not see one.

I have a speculative notion about the cause of gravity. It too predicts that there will be no gravity shadow. It also predicts that a black hole can not develop. Gravity is an electromagnetic phenomenon. It happens because photons exist as saturated points within electric and magnetic fields. Away from the points the fields are too weak to interact directly with matter. So they are all invasive, going right through massive objects. But the fields do contribute toward the saturation amplitude of photon points moving through them. This contribution causes the points to reach saturation at an offset toward increasing field strength.

« Last Edit: 06/05/2009 19:57:16 by Vern »

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07/05/2009 16:45:20 »
General Relativity, as provided by Einstein, does not predict such a shadow. The QM Graviton does not seem developed enough to predict an outcome, but I suspect it will be the same as GR.

similar to a solar eclipse by the moon, as viewed from the earth
If there were a gravity shadow cast by the moon, we would expect some kind of earth-orbit anomaly during the eclipse. We do not see one.

I have a speculative notion about the cause of gravity. It too predicts that there will be no gravity shadow. It also predicts that a black hole can not develop. Gravity is an electromagnetic phenomenon. It happens because photons exist as saturated points within electric and magnetic fields. Away from the points the fields are too weak to interact directly with matter. So they are all invasive, going right through massive objects. But the fields do contribute toward the saturation amplitude of photon points moving through them. This contribution causes the points to reach saturation at an offset toward increasing field strength.
Firstly ,thanks for the intelligent reply Vern.  :)
Gravity shielding has the potential to explain the 'missing mass' problem as well as the 100,000 year ice age cycle mystery. How does your theory model the process of creation? Do you have something other than the current model of events?
« Last Edit: 07/05/2009 17:03:00 by common_sense_seeker »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #29 on: 07/05/2009 21:05:44 »
Gravity shielding has the potential to explain the 'missing mass' problem as well as the 100,000 year ice age cycle mystery.
You would need to explain why we do not see a gravity anomaly in earth's orbit when the moon's shadow crosses the earth.

My pet scheme does not have a creation theory. Everything is pretty much as it has always been. Galaxies churn matter into energy and sling it out into free space. Free space congeals the energy back into matter and gravity forms it into galaxies. It is an endless cycle that repeats forever.

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 08/05/2009 11:47:05 »
Gravity shielding has the potential to explain the 'missing mass' problem as well as the 100,000 year ice age cycle mystery.
You would need to explain why we do not see a gravity anomaly in earth's orbit when the moon's shadow crosses the earth.

My pet scheme does not have a creation theory. Everything is pretty much as it has always been. Galaxies churn matter into energy and sling it out into free space. Free space congeals the energy back into matter and gravity forms it into galaxies. It is an endless cycle that repeats forever.
Everyday matter is mostly empty space, that is why the gravity shielding effect is negligable with regard to the moon. It is only necessary for there to be cold matter of 'near maximum density' at the center of the sun.
My creation model predicts the formation of contra-rotating ring helix structures. If you hold two everyday corkscrews facing one another and screw them inwards then they move past one another. This is the analogy I use for the contra-rotating ring helix. During the implosion of the big bang, it is likely that these ring helixes will become fused; that is interlocking like the steel rings of a magician's side show. I imagine that if these were resonating then they would produce radiation which could be thought of as electro-magnetic. Does this imagery fit with any of your EM work?

BTW I also have an explanation for dark energy and the inflationary period of the big bang.
« Last Edit: 08/05/2009 13:18:41 by common_sense_seeker »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #31 on: 08/05/2009 13:36:10 »
I can imagine contra-rotating ring helix structures. But I can't imagine why you need them to explain anything. That image brings more questions than answers.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08/05/2009 17:51:24 »
I can imagine contra-rotating ring helix structures. But I can't imagine why you need them to explain anything. That image brings more questions than answers.
Maybe it all brings more questions than answers because it takes time to imagine my picture of a build-up of matter before the big bang. The ring helixes are the nuts and bolts of matter and radiation. It's another way of visualising your work on electric and magnetic fields. I'm pleased that it appears to be compatible to some degree anyway.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #32 on: 08/05/2009 17:51:24 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length