The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Nothingness does not exist?  (Read 10561 times)

Offline echochartruse

• View Profile
Nothingness does not exist?
« Reply #25 on: 09/06/2009 22:44:21 »
The idea that our universe is unique and was created together with space and time from a Primevial Atom

Does that mean that the creation of earth from the "BIG BANG THEORY" is not so popular now?

That (mother) nature has a mind of her own and controlls all stopping to change her direction at her own will?

Just trying to understand your thoughts........ can you tell me please?

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #26 on: 12/06/2009 16:30:41 »
Quote from: echochartruse
Does that mean that the creation of earth from the "BIG BANG THEORY" is not so popular now?
I sometimes suspect that popularity is inversely proportional to the chance that a theory represents reality. My distaste for the Big Bang theory comes from the concept's need to dismiss the natural laws.  Most of the time we hold the rules of nature valid and use them to determine the probability that something might be real.

Offline echochartruse

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13/06/2009 00:29:37 »
I sometimes suspect that popularity is inversely proportional to the chance that a theory represents reality. My distaste for the Big Bang theory comes from the concept's need to dismiss the natural laws.  Most of the time we hold the rules of nature valid and use them to determine the probability that something might be real.

My thoughts exactly.

If it is imaginable then it is only time that will eventually turn it to reality.
I sometimes think that we are the inventors of our own world, giving that natural laws do exist and do have a part in it.

It is impossible to imagine "nothing exists"

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #27 on: 13/06/2009 00:29:37 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums