The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: A new Theory  (Read 6302 times)

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
A new Theory
« Reply #25 on: 24/05/2009 21:08:29 »
I'll watch for it.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
A new Theory
« Reply #26 on: 01/06/2009 01:37:05 »
   It is very difficult to get a theory heard. If you post it in many places, the internet time will specify when you posted it.
   I always copyright my manuscripts. It costs $45. That establishes you as the creator of the work. Then I send the work to many universities. The last group of 100 universities cost me $1000 to send out.
  Then I email the professors for a response. Some respond. Many do not. If I get 5 to 10 responses I am lucky. Most will only give it a very quick response. Some will send me letters.
  In general their comments destroy the basic theory. Sometimes they want more concrete ideas. For example I produced a model of the proton from my dot-wave theory. They were not happy. They wanted to know how to calculate the magnetic moment. Others demanded that I use the work of prior scientists.

By the time they destroy my work, I already have. I think I have the answers but after a few months I find flaws in it. I have been doing this for 28 years.
  My old high school geometry teacher Mr. Callahan from Brookly Tech High School told us in 1953 that
   "The sweaky wheel gets the greese". That is the most important thing anyone could learn.
   No one here is going to steal your work. Just sweak all over.

Anyway I just finished my millionth rewrite of my theory and will post shortly. I will only send out a few copies to those Professors who made some comments.
   Forest Gump ran and ran and then finally stopped for no apparent reason. I am getting to the point where I cannot keep modifying my theory continuously.
   Anyway post you work and let us rip it apart. The sad thing is that we all think we have great ideas but most do not work that well.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
A new Theory
« Reply #27 on: 02/06/2009 14:10:06 »
Quote from: Jerrygg38
Anyway post you work and let us rip it apart. The sad thing is that we all think we have great ideas but most do not work that well.
It is only sad if you don't enjoy doing it. :)

The Naked Scientists Forum

A new Theory
« Reply #27 on: 02/06/2009 14:10:06 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums