The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How long before you're wide awake ?  (Read 2665 times)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
How long before you're wide awake ?
« on: 07/07/2005 17:09:52 »
Sleep is something that has always facinated me, probably because I've struggled all my life to get some. Recently I saw the first Charlies Angels film and the opening scene is with Ms Cameron Diaz waking up and jumping out of bed as if she's been intravenously fed with uppers or caffeine all night. Then she goes on to shake her little tush !!!...actually, the shaking tush thing has nothing to do wuth this but it's such a cute tush that I had to mention it !!...err...ANYWAY....my question is ....:

How long after you wake up are you wide awake and full of beans ?...is this normal ?..it certainly isn't with me, but are there actually in reality people who do in fact wake up with a big smile on their face feeling all refreshed and raring to go ?

secondary question...if you are not one of those people (like me) then how long does it take before you can honestly say it feels like you have not just gotout of bed ?...for me ?...it's probably two hours and three coffees.

I hope you're awake enough to respond with verve and vigour !...and if you have that morning energy...can I have some ?

ta

Men are the same as women.... just inside out !!

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
Re: How long before you're wide awake ?
« Reply #1 on: 08/07/2005 02:09:52 »
i'll let you know tommorow if i wake up

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/07/2005 02:18:06 »
Sweet Dreams !..Yes in fact, to be accurate with your answers regarding this very important subject,everybody please sleep by their computers and as soon as you awake make the very first thing you do is post your answer here, consider taking the computer to bed if you feel your workstation or desk is not conducive to a good nights sleep !

Men are the same as women.... just inside out !!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 08/07/2005 02:18:06 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums