The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: the universe as a ten dimensional binary system  (Read 82119 times)

Offline witsend

• View Profile
    • Magnetic field model that enables overunity of electric systems
the universe as a ten dimensional binary system
« Reply #50 on: 12/06/2009 01:50:18 »
Vern, by the way, boundary constraints are simply the analogy I use to explain the different dimensions.  You won't find it anywhere.  It's how I describe the fact that we are, in effect, invisible to these magnetic fields.  They just do not interact with anything that does not have an equal mass and velocity.- me.

Sorry  Vern - before confusion abounds - I didn't read your post correctly.  I indeed reference 'boundary constraints' in my blog paper.  I had an idea you were trying to find justification in conventional physics.  Boundary constraints are mentioned - not sure where - but I needed it to justify composites - so just after the magnetic field description? 

Have been reading your posts with jerryGG38.  I'm blown away by you guys, I am so out of my league here.  I just wish I could understand your photonic theory Vern.  You know what?  I hope that you'll be able to describe my composites like you describe the photon.  Who said 'an invisible shell'?  That's SO good.       
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 02:00:28 by witsend »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #51 on: 12/06/2009 02:04:43 »
The photonic theory is really very simple. It simply states that the final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field. Then we are left to describing the electromagnetic field so that it can predict all observations that have been or will ever be made.

I do not know if it represents reality. I do know that there has never been an observation that can falsify the concept. I also know that there only needs to be one observation to crush it.

I like your thinking. Your zipons may be oscillating like string-theory strings, vibrating to form the different particles. I don't give it a lot of credence, but to me it is just as valid as string theory to which I don't give a lot of credence also. :)

Anyway it is fun to think along those lines.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 02:08:22 by Vern »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 12/06/2009 02:12:00 »
Vern, I wrote this huge post - then discovered your post on my email.  Had to read it and lost my post.  Not a problem.  It was way to long for you to read it.  Am so glad you're AWAKE.  You're obviously like me.  I live on 'cat naps'. But I find these early hours just so lonely.  It's our time 3.11 am.  I'll get back to answering your post.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #53 on: 12/06/2009 02:24:11 »
It is 8:23 in the evening here, so I watch TV for awhile then check the messages. I will probably fall asleep before long and awake about 1:00 AM. But I'll be around in the AM to see if I can contribute to anything.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 12/06/2009 02:25:34 »
Your zipons may be oscillating like string-theory strings, vibrating to form the different particles. Vern

No.  That's not quite right.  Actually it's not even close.  This is why feedback is SO necessary.  Let me try again.  There is a disturbance to the field.  I explained it as 'one of jerryGG38's magnetic monopoles broke loose.  Whatever. God reached in and simply stirred that part of space.  Then.  Some of the zipons in the field - in that disturbance - break away from the field.  They lose the zipon property of velocity and they gain mass.  Then they become visible matter. They're seen as nebulae.  I've seen pictures of these structures - huge - very beautiful.  Then I described it - they do what all magnets do best.  They try and reform into the structured state which is their natural state.  

It's a complete break.  jerrygg38 I think sees it as subtle nuances with an interplay between two time dimensions.  I need that entire break.  This makes the truant. I see you've posted again.  Don't want to lose this so am posting and may need to modify.

EDIT OK Vern - I'll look for your reply tomorrow. Meanwhile I'll try and find another way to explain this.  I can also see if I can wrap my mind around your thread on photonic theory. 
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 02:30:27 by witsend »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12/06/2009 08:36:34 »
Vern or jerryGG38 - I'm giving this another go.  Here's the question.  How do you express the following mathematically?

A theoretical neutral particle - made up of two opposite magnetic monopoles, travels at 2c - has a mass/size (I think I'm trying to describe volume here) of 0.5. That's its natural state in the field.  This is not a wave.  It's an actual infinitely stable particle. Two of jerrgyGG38's dots but probably smaller. That's the first part of the sum.

Now the theoretical particle lives in a theoretical universe that is shaped like a toroid.  It only has these little particles.  Nothing else.  And each of these particles join up in strings that close up into a circle.  One circle to one string.  And these really LONGGGG strings circle the the whole of that universe.  The strings are infinitessimally narrow.  And the toroid is filled - chockablock with these strings. And each little zipon (as I've called the particle) lines up head to toe in that string.  They also line up shoulder to shoulder with lateral strings.  But they're stuck - in formation - BECAUSE - they can't shake free of the neighbouring strings - that shoulder to shoulder positioning - the lateral formation.  One half of each zipon is attracted to its neighbour - so it shifts position to get close.  But as it does so, it's other half is repelled by its neighbour.  So it moves on.  Forever.  Just can't shake free and can't quite meet.  Like a love hate relationship.  

The charge distribution or balance in that field is breathtakingly perfect.  You see, the shorter strings, to the middle - experience precisely as much charge as the outer strings.  Where the former has more neighbouring strings the latter has a greater length in each string.  Not only perfect charge distribution.  But each zipon only ever moves forward.  Never back.  So, one half of the strings move in a diametrically opposite position to the other half.  One justifcation - two directions.

And the time it takes to push forwards, forever, as it moves in that field, is one zipon moment.  The time it takes for one zipon to displace another zipon in a field of zipons.  That time frame is significant.  I'll get back to it.  In effect, its timeframe relates to its velocity of 2C.  That's the velocity of the particle - so also, the velocity in that entire field.

ALSO - (this is edited) each zipon, courtesty the structure in the field,  is indirectly linked or joined to evey other zipon in that entire theoretical universe.  So that universe has a fixed energy quotient related to the number of these strings. The sum of each string, times the number of strings.  That's got to be a big number.

Now to the second part of that sum. One of those strings splits apart and unravels.  It's catastrophic.  The formation is lost and all the zipons in that string - simply tumble together in a massive nebulus.  But as they do so all that latent energy - that velocity of 2c is expressed in two ways.  Some of the zipons accelerate and lose volume - something less than 0.5.  Some of the zipons decelerate and gain volume - something more than 0.5.  But deceleration and acceleration is precisely proportionate to decrease and increase in mass - respectively.

I'm hoping you guys can express this mathematically.  That's what I'm describing.

I'll go on with the next phase in a separate post because, if there's an error here or if it doesn't make sense I can refer to it separately.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 11:47:19 by witsend »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 12/06/2009 09:21:32 »
Then, to continue.  The proposal is that the nebulus is a loose collection of these little dipoles that have simply lost their structure inside the field.  They've clustered together because they're magnets.  And it's a magnet's nature to cluster.  The primary field - that great big magnetic toroid can no longer find these truants.  They are outside the boundary constraints of the field.  That primary field that makes up the toroid hardly notices a disturbance.  It closed ranks and continued as ever.  It now simply passes through the nubulus' flux fields.  It cannot see the truants to interact with them. They are outside the boundary constraints of the field.

Are we still on the same page?
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 09:25:08 by witsend »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12/06/2009 10:06:34 »
And then on to the truants - the zipons that are no longer part of the primary field.  Remember there are two truants.  The one type is too small and too fast to interact with the field.  The other too big and too slow.  They've effectively created two new dimensions, each with their own velocity and time.  The one dimension is visible matter.  The other is invisible matter.  Between them is the field.  And the only thing they share with the primary field is that common area in space - a relatively small area with its own demarcated dimensional boundary.  But they do not see the primary field.  The primary field does not see them.  And the big slow truants are manifest because they're just a form of early matter.  We share their dimensions of space and time.  So that part of the nebulus is visible.

The truants are still only little magnets.  They're magnetic dipoles that have lost their rank.  No more one step, two step, forward march. They're lost in space with nowhere to go. They immediately try and 'reformulate' into orderly patterns because they need to balance their charge.  That's what magnets do.  In the field they joined up in long strings.  But they're now out of the field.  Chaos abounds.  They can't quite get back that formation.  So they try to do it in little steps. 
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 10:33:38 by witsend »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 12/06/2009 10:58:32 »
Sophiecentaur, to your question on the hydrogen lines.  It's dealt with in the blog, I've dealt with it in the thread re over unity - and I've specifically referred  you to it.  I think what you do is look at my posts, find some admission or evidence of mortal constraints, and then pounce on it and use it as proof positive that I'm either arm waving or not qualified to comment.

If you still read this thread, I promise you that I will try and explain it again.  Clearly my explanations have been too obtuse, amateurish, un-professional, ill-advised, unscientific, inadquate, and generally unacceptable, for you to digest.  I sincerely apologise for my inadequacies.  I can only do my best. 

But I have no intention of explaining the hydrogen lines in this thread until I know that my foundational concepts are half-way acceptable.

You know what?  Logic is the only legitimate basis for a study and understanding of physics.  I have a flair for logic.  I'm just so sorry you can't see it.  The only thing I can't do is express that logic mathematically.  And while logic is very well expressed mathematically it can also be expressed in other ways - including, I might add, simple argument.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 11:15:28 by witsend »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #59 on: 12/06/2009 12:15:15 »
Quote from: witsend
Now to the second part of that sum. One of those strings splits apart and unravels.  It's catastrophic.  The formation is lost and all the zipons in that string - simply tumble together in a massive nebulus.  But as they do so all that latent energy - that velocity of 2c is expressed in two ways.  Some of the zipons accelerate and lose volume - something less than 0.5.  Some of the zipons decelerate and gain volume - something more than 0.5.  But deceleration and acceleration is precisely proportionate to decrease and increase in mass - respectively.

You would need to define the system of units you would use and describe what unit is the .5 a part of.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 12/06/2009 12:19:49 »
Vern - can I define the 0.5 when I get to the reconciliation of the proton size/mass with the electron?  In other words can I go on with the desciption without this?  It's very back to front.  I needed to find the mass/velocity of the zipon and simply started at 0.5.  It fitted so I didn't need to go further.  But my proof is only the in that proton/electron mass/size number.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #61 on: 12/06/2009 12:26:39 »
Is it .5 inches per year? is it .5 pounds per foot? that is what I meant.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 12/06/2009 12:28:54 »
OK - sorry.  I mean it's half the size of a photon.  So - no idea how to express it.  The photon has no mass.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #63 on: 12/06/2009 12:30:32 »
We pretty well know that the proton is about 1836 times as massive as the electron. Photon size is related to the wave length which may be anything. How do you make a photon out of zipons?

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 12/06/2009 12:33:47 »
I get there. I use it as proof of the composite nature of stable particles.  It's in the blog - but no-one seesms to understand it.  I'm hoping to make it clear.

EDIT But here's the thing?  It's only used as a size ratio.  Does that make it more understandable.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 12:37:41 by witsend »

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #65 on: 12/06/2009 12:44:42 »
If we say the zipon is .5 the size of a photon, it does not convey much of an image. A photon can be any size, front to back.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 12/06/2009 12:48:38 »
Ok Vern.  I explain the frequency of the phootn - still reconciled to C but with an interaction with the field.  I'm not there yet.  My question is - are we on the same page - bar 0.5 for the zippon mass?  I don't think it's mass.  I think it's volume. But I'm hoping you or jerryGG38 - will be able to explain what I mean.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #67 on: 12/06/2009 12:52:42 »
Quote from: witsend
Ok Vern.  I explain the frequency of the phootn - still reconciled to C but with an interaction with the field.  I'm not there yet.  My question is - are we on the same page - bar 0.5 for the zippon mass?
I think I got lost in the zipon field. I'm still intertwined among the little magnets. :) I don't get a vision of electric and magnetic field interaction out of it.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 12/06/2009 12:59:31 »
Well - are we on the same page?  Do you get it that this is an actual particle and that they actually combine to form other particles?  Can I move on or is there ANYTHING that still needs to be explained.  Such fun.  [:X]

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #69 on: 12/06/2009 13:04:20 »
I understand what you're saying. We can move past this little bump. I get the feeling that the zipons may need to be flexable so that two of them might form a complete loop.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 12/06/2009 13:08:11 »
THEY DO.  spot on. But - as mentioned.  I plod.  Give me a while I'll try and express the composites.  Thanks Vern.  You've given my life a new lease.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #71 on: 12/06/2009 13:18:42 »
I think if we can bend the zipons into little loops we can make a universe out of them. We can put two of them together front to back and see that we have all the trappings of a photon. Then we can bend these two into a loop and show that the bending causes an electric field on the outside of the bend. Then we have an electron.

Put four such loops together in a sandwich and we can make a neutron :)

Edit: I removed the larger image.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 16:17:34 by Vern »

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 12/06/2009 13:34:42 »
No.  Our numbers are different.  Love the diagram.  How did you DO that?  I've just done it again.  I lost my post to read yours.  I'm making a habit of it.  I'll start again.

You're definitely showing off.  And yet again I've got to start over. 

EDIT  >:( ??? [:(!] [V] 

EDIT THE EDIT  ??? :o [:(!] :o

totally distracted.  You'll have to wait now.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2009 13:44:02 by witsend »

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 12/06/2009 13:46:26 »
I think if we can bend the zipons into little loops we can make a universe out of them. We can put two of them together front to back and see that we have all the trappings of a photon. Then we can bend these two into a loop and show that the bending causes an electric field on the outside of the bend. Then we have an electron.

Put four such loops together in a sandwich and we can make a neutron :)

Glad to see you can turn some of Witsend's ideas into your concepts. I like that she has some very long strings. The wavelength of my longest dot-wave is 2 pi times the radius of the universe.
   String theory has very tiny strings. The alternate possibility is that the strings are extremely long. Thus one solution is that the universe is comprized of very long strings.
  the intersection of the very long strings is a point which is the dot.
There is a plus dot and a minus dot as the strings live in two different universes. However at the point of intersection, they form a bipolar dot.
   It could also be argued that the strings are unchanged. The intersection of the dots jump from string to string as an object moves.
   The strings contract prior to big bang and expand toward infinty after big bang. Therefore the entire universe is made from large expanding and contracting strings.
  String theory is hard to buy because they have these tiny strings. How are they interconnected?
   You could argue that the long strings are the magnetic field and the inteaction between the strings are the electric field.

In addition you could say that the strings themselves move at 2C. However why not 4C or 1024C? Perhaps infinity C.If they are moving in a closed loop it doesn't really matter how fast they are moving as long as they are moving faster than C. The interactions between the strings is at light speed C however.
  Winsend, Some of your ideas seem pretty good. What they do is give Vern and me other ideas to add to our own theories.

Offline witsend

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 12/06/2009 13:52:03 »
jerryGG38 - glad to contribute.  And glad you're with us again.  I needed someone to introduce a modicum of seriousness to my proposal.  I think Vern is in danger of becoming way too frivolous which is hardly appropriate to a science forum.  Am in two minds as to whether he should be reported to BenV who would then have to penalise him.  Somehow? 

In any event, any attempt at descibing those interactions have flown with the giggles.  I'm going to take my long suffering dog for a long walk and then tackle this again.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #74 on: 12/06/2009 13:52:03 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums