The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Dynamic Aether  (Read 4275 times)

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« on: 28/06/2009 16:15:12 »
The conflict between whether aether exists, or does not exist, focuses upon an object traveling through the aether. The Michelson/Morley experiment attempted to determine is photons travel trough and aether and whether an aether wind exists. Thus as the earth travels with a velocity Ve around the sun, the M/M interferometer should pick up a variation of light speed in the forward and perpendicular directions.
  The experiment showed no difference in the forward and perpendicular directions. Einstein then came to the conclusion that the Earth is a unique inertial platform. It was felt by many that no aether existed.
  As we look at space-time, we find that it is fill with dot-waves. These are photons and electro-photons. There are stationary patterns of dot-waves and moving patterns. It is the dot-waves, which make up the aether.
  The aether is not stationary. It is a dynamic aether. Therefore as the Earth moves through space-time, there is chaos ahead of the Earth. The chaos transforms into the Earths gravitational field continuously. As the Earth moves away from a particular location, the intense gravitational field slowly turns back into chaos.
   The aether is dynamic. At one instant in time the aether is pure chaos. As the Earth comes near, the chaos takes form and become photonic standing wave energy. Then as the Earth passes the standing wave energy turns back into pure chaos. Thus gravitational signals turn into noise and noise reforms into gravitational signals.
  Therefore the gravitational field is a signal to noise ratio problem. There is a huge amount of dark mass/energy in chaos. The universe we live in has more noise than signal. The universe we see is only a small amount of signal and a huge amount of noise.
   The aether therefore exists. However the aether is dynamic. The aether is mostly noise. The material objects turn the chaos and noise into gravitational fields.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #1 on: 28/06/2009 21:11:31 »
"As we look at space-time, we find that it is fill with dot-waves."
No, only you find that. The rest of us don't.

In order to support the unneeded idea of the ether, you seem to have added the equally unneeded idea of these dotwaves.

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #2 on: 28/06/2009 21:24:27 »
"As we look at space-time, we find that it is fill with dot-waves."
No, only you find that. The rest of us don't.

In order to support the unneeded idea of the ether, you seem to have added the equally unneeded idea of these dotwaves.

How can you speak for everyone else? As far as uneeded dot-waves then what are the photons made of? What are the protons made of? What is the gravitational field made of?

Are you happy with some imaginary stuff producing the photons and protons? They have to be made of something!

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #3 on: 29/06/2009 20:53:13 »
"Are you happy with some imaginary stuff producing the photons and protons? They have to be made of something!"
I just don't favour your imaginary stuff over the conventional imaginary stuff which is based on real numbers and maths.

As for "How can you speak for everyone else?", that's easy- I did a Google search on "dot waves" and esentially the only person who ever presents them is you. On the other hand, your idea atracts comments like "The level of insanity here is astonishing.", "Oh dear,
I thought that they all came out at Halloween..... " and
"This twatmunch is dottier than a low-res' picture, entitled: "Blackhead infested face of an adolescent elephant in the rain". "

Did you wonder if these people were trying to tell you something?

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #4 on: 29/06/2009 22:27:53 »
"Are you happy with some imaginary stuff producing the photons and protons? They have to be made of something!"
I just don't favour your imaginary stuff over the conventional imaginary stuff which is based on real numbers and maths.

As for "How can you speak for everyone else?", that's easy- I did a Google search on "dot waves" and esentially the only person who ever presents them is you. On the other hand, your idea atracts comments like "The level of insanity here is astonishing.", "Oh dear,
I thought that they all came out at Halloween..... " and
"This twatmunch is dottier than a low-res' picture, entitled: "Blackhead infested face of an adolescent elephant in the rain". "

Did you wonder if these people were trying to tell you something?

No. There are plenty of people who only have negative comments in their lives. I pay no attention to such things.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #5 on: 30/06/2009 19:06:17 »
Interesting philosophy on life. God help you when someone shouts a warning and you consider it to be negative.
Anyway, what about the fact that you seem to be the only one who believes in these "dot waves" of yours and (per the other thread) when asked about them you say you don't know because you don't understad cosmology?

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #6 on: 30/06/2009 20:19:32 »
Interesting philosophy on life. God help you when someone shouts a warning and you consider it to be negative.
Anyway, what about the fact that you seem to be the only one who believes in these "dot waves" of yours and (per the other thread) when asked about them you say you don't know because you don't understad cosmology?

Yes. Too many people have too many advanced ideas on cosmology. Therefore there is no point discussing such things since my knowledge is only an extention of my theory.

As far as the dot-waves are concerned, it is a simple principle. The universe is purely electrical in nature. Everything is part of the electromagnetic field. Kilograms is a property of coulombs, meters, and seconds and not an independent property.
  In addition my dot-waves are the least amount of charge & energy of the electromagnetic field.
  These are simple principles but many people do not believe that the universe is electrical in nature. some do however.
  A lot of people have very good memories. They read many things and remember them. Cosmology is a vast field and when I mention it I get beaten down. Therefore I cannot argue in a field where I have little knowledge and very little memory.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #7 on: 30/06/2009 20:52:00 »
For your ideas to be any use they would have to work better than the current theories of unification. They would, for example, need to give the right numbers.
Do they?

Offline jerrygg38

• View Profile
Dynamic Aether
« Reply #8 on: 01/07/2009 00:15:55 »
For your ideas to be any use they would have to work better than the current theories of unification. They would, for example, need to give the right numbers.
Do they?

Using my method I get the correct magnetic moments for the proton and neutron. However it could be argued that the method is no good because I use a successive approximation technique to solve the masses and charges of the subparticles involved.
  The method gives me the correct answers however Ihave no direct method. I must work backwards.
   Yet does anyone else have a way of calculating this? If they do then my calculations would be invalid.

The Naked Scientists Forum

Dynamic Aether
« Reply #8 on: 01/07/2009 00:15:55 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums