The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: How was your day?  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Yomi

• HERE IN AM TO TAKE AWAY THE NOBEL PRIZE
    • View Profile
How was your day?
« Reply #25 on: 31/07/2009 15:19:47 »
Cute frogs ha!!!!!! [8D] [8D] [8D]

Offline Yomi

• HERE IN AM TO TAKE AWAY THE NOBEL PRIZE
    • View Profile
How was your day?
« Reply #26 on: 31/07/2009 15:41:24 »
I will be waiting !!!!!

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
How was your day?
« Reply #27 on: 02/08/2009 08:15:19 »
I Started the day with a cappuccino,,Then had a 9:45 appointment for a pedicure and a manicure! That turned into 4 hours sitting in a chair with a wonderful foot massage and quiet music and soothing foot bath more massage and lotion and nail art! YAYYYYYYY!  It was really nice.. Then had the same for my hands!
Then My daughter picked me up mumbled about the elapsed time I spent on my self and we drove home.. I got home and my sister ordered me back to bed because my feet were swollen for sitting for 4 hours in an upright position with little movement.. So at about 2:00 I HAD A BOWL OF SOUP FOR LUNCH AND WENT TO SLEEP..BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED AND MY REST TIME TURNED TO 6 BLOODY HOURS OF UNCONSCIOUSNESS, I WAS AWOKEN BY  THE SOUNDS OF LAUGHING IN THE HOUSE.. TWO OF MY SISTERS MY DAUGHTER AND MY SON AND MY SISTERS SISTER IN LAW WERE IN THE KITCHEN WITH MUSIC ON THEY WERE ALL DRINKING BEER AND MAKING CHINESE DINNER, MY daughter MADE AROUND 100 EGG ROLLS MY SISTER MADE WON TONS AND WON TON SOUP MY SON MADE A NOODLE VEGETABLE DISH AND A SECHWAN (SPELLING) SPICY PEPPERED BEEF DISH THAT WAS KILLER! TONS OF SAUCES, RICE...ETC... WE HAVE ENOUGH CHINESE FOOD HERE THAT IT WILL FEED ALL OF YOU IN THE FORUM!!!

THREE REFRIGERATORS FULL OF FOOD... LOL, I WONDER WHO THE HECK THEY INVITED CAUSE I ATE TWO EGG ROLLS A SMALL SPOON RICE AND 1 SMALL SERVING OF THE BEEF AND TWO WON TONS IN A BROTH,, LOL THERE IS TONS LEFT...

Everyone left  My sister crashed to sleep my son sacked out and I did dishes until 11:00 pm to get all the bloody dishes done!

All and all The day was good and it was nice to hear them all working side by side to prepare the meal! While waking up,,it was nice to hear them telling my kids stories about when we were small and the mischief we all got into as kids, They were laughing and listening to my little sister and older sister spin yarns and tell them family recipe secrets from way back!

I hope for my part That they realize that they can and will carry on after me, and that my sisters will be there for my kids when I cannot,, cause they are still so young and I am so worried about leaving them without their Mom...... After today I think they will be alright. I think I can relax a bit,

The Naked Scientists Forum

How was your day?
« Reply #27 on: 02/08/2009 08:15:19 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length