The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Saudi Size Oil field claim  (Read 38943 times)

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Saudi Size Oil field claim
« Reply #50 on: 17/05/2006 18:23:53 »
Thank you JDG8R. I read some of the other posts on the Eden thread. They just confirm my suspicions. Eden and Chaimberlin are not the people they pretend to be.

The mind is like a parachute. It works best when open.  -- A. Einstein

Offline erich

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 18/05/2006 06:06:59 »
Yes, of course that's (the secret way I spell my name) me , look at all my posts and you will find critical questions from forums like this, like from UncleAL, re-posted there. So far I have seen no geology question unanswered, at any of the 5 forums I've posted to.

I first posted these  Saudi Claim threads maybe a year ago, based on the bulk of the reply's I bought $2000 of stock a few months ago. If I'm a shill,I am a pretty dam cheap one.

Google "Erich J. Knight" what I'm passionate about is an open book

Erich J. Knight

Offline JDG8R

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 02/06/2006 00:39:56 »
Erich, you are disengenous at the very least.

"My fear that this large a find would under cut the main clean technologies I have been posting about in my "A New Manhattan Project for Clean Energy" postings." Erich, May 16, 2006

"... I bought $2000 of stock a few months ago. If I'm a shill,I am a pretty dam cheap one." Erich, May 18, 2006

Why wouldn't you tell us "folks" of your position prior to being called out?

You are a shill for yourself.

We feel your pain.

Weak, my friend.
« Last Edit: 02/06/2006 00:47:20 by JDG8R »

Offline chinasailor77

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 02/06/2006 21:12:08 »
JimBob,
Can you please give some background info on your 16 May statement regarding Dr. Alan Chamberlain's business practices, and what he specifically did that caused financial damage to your friend?  Could help some of us decide if we should invest based on his research or not.

Originally posted by JimBob
... I do not like the way Chaimberland does buisness. He has hurt a friend of mine severrly in his bank account.

Offline lonewulf47638

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11/06/2006 11:37:57 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimBob

quote:
Originally posted by Bass

From a geological standpoint, all the right ingredients are present:
good source rocks
geologic structures to transport and trap hydrocarbon deposits
younger cap rocks

The only thing missing at this point is...    OIL

Sounds like a great place to look for the stuff, but other promising spots in the US overthrust belt have not panned out as expected.  Wait for some positive results from the drill holes before investing.  There may be a reason why Exxon pulled out the area years ago.

Prediction is difficult, especially the future.  -Niels Bohr

It was because they abandoned all domestic oil exploration and focused solely on overseas.

If I only had a little humility, I'd be perfect.
    ----Ted Turner

Offline lonewulf47638

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 11/06/2006 11:48:26 »
With 3 buck oil the USA needs more oil and will give tax breaks for drillers.Check this recent Maked Science news.
With over 260 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, a quarter of the world's total, Saudi Arabia is not only the top foreign supplier to the United States - the world's largest energy consumer - but also essentially the sole source of liquidity in the oil market. According to the Department of Energy's Energy Information Administration (EIA), the world will become more dependent on Arabian oil in the next two decades. To meet global demand for oil, Saudi Arabia will need to produce 13.6 million barrels a day (mbd) by 2010 and 19.5 mbd by 2020. Both the International Energy Agency and EIA assume Saudi oil output will double over the next 15 to 20 years. In a new study soon to be released, Matthew R. Simmons, president of Simmons and Company International, a specialized energy investment banking firm, contends that this is not likely to happen. He argues that Saudi Arabia's oil fields now are in decline, that the country will not be able to satisfy the world's thirst for oil in coming years and that its capacity will not climb much higher than its current capacity of 10mbd. Considering the growth in demand, this could easily spark a global energy crisis.
Without new USA/Canada oil we will be seeing 300 a barrel oil by 2011 since 22 to 72 in 6years will double with China.s added gas tanks.
quote:
Originally posted by erich

Dear Folks,

What do ya'll think of the talk of the 6 billion barrel claims of Eden Energy?
They have contracted three wells this fall to 15000 feet on their Noah prospect in Nevada.

Eden Energy Corp.
newbielink:http://www.edenenergycorp.com/ [nonactive]

Ely Times- Eden Energy seeks oil near Ely
newbielink:http://www.elynews.com/archive/2005/07/15/LocalNews/324444.html [nonactive]

Erich J. Knight

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #55 on: 11/06/2006 11:48:26 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length