The Naked Scientists Forum

Poll

Who hate this annoying Friendship day ?

Yes
5 (50%)
No
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: PLZ ! Vote who hate this annoying Friendship day!  (Read 9759 times)

ScientificBoysClub

Well !! what do you think ?
well I hate it .

I know you guys don't like this poll. But I want to know does any one dislike this annoying day ?
I hate the word friendship(don't think I am evil I am good guy OK !! ( than any one of you.. ) and no one in this world can be like me. Being unique creates different medium !!). It does not exist for me in this world.
don't trust any one. be the one .....
Be like a light and show your own way LOL !!
But I love Humanity ...I respect every one even an ant ..lol
I always consider every one as my friend.... BUT ????? (No, one is my friend !! HAHHA )

However you guys need to trust me cos ... and be careful choosing friends !!
day by day this FRIENDSHIP is becoming SYNONYM to EVIL-ship ,CHEAT-ship ...SOOO ON ..

- Ask cops who deal case like Best Friends kill other for money !!
- Ask the Business Man ... Most of business partners who are best friends cheat other friends
- Ask the person who got humiliated, By his/her own friends.(like me. I didn't make any mistake to deserve that !)
- Ask the person who was innocent made as Guilty (like me)
- If you have lots of money. lots of ppl will make friendship with you. when you don't ,they don't even look at you.

so, be careful only thing you need to do is just act like you trust each other ... If you go deep .. than you will fall into his/her evil traps.
some might be good ..
BUT hello this world is really competitive world and it's not same as olden days. people around you can do any thing to get rid of you to gain above position.

Just think about lise meitner and otto hahn. lise meitner did every thing then who got the whole credit the very famous annoying cheater otto hahn.
I really don't know whats got in to people these days ?
It doesn't mean that I am telling you not to make friends .. But be careful !!
This world is modern world. don't know when what will happen to your friend.
guys sorry if you feel bad. but you know History always teaches us.

Here is my advice . The true friend is YOU and YOURSELF. being YOU becomes self dependent and increases your potential to live in this evil society.

Ok ! if you think I am fool  then go on your own way . Perhaps you will endup with it.
I might be Ignorant about this friend stuff.
-cos I never attended any parties.
-I never had a friend .
-I never enjoyed as other do in PUB or annoying club with their friends.

I know it feels true lonely but this is only way for me !?

« Last Edit: 01/08/2009 16:11:39 by ScientificBoysClub »

ScientificBoysClub

PLZ ! Vote who hate this annoying Friendship day!
« Reply #1 on: 01/08/2009 16:26:11 »
I know every one will vote for NO !!
cos annoying FRI-END wins

Offline Variola

• Neilep Level Member
  • Everyone should beware of The Pox...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01/08/2009 16:41:22 »
I am actually really puzzled as to what you are on about...  ???

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #3 on: 01/08/2009 16:42:45 »
plz just vote .. whether you like it or not .

Offline Variola

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/08/2009 16:43:27 »

If I understood what you meant..they maybe I would

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #5 on: 01/08/2009 16:54:19 »

If I understood what you meant..they maybe I would
But it's useless topic when it comes to Good guys .

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01/08/2009 19:26:29 »
What is "friendship day"?
Without knowing what it is I can't say if I like it or not.

Offline Yomi

• HERE IN AM TO TAKE AWAY THE NOBEL PRIZE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02/08/2009 08:54:50 »
SBC I must say u that "FRIENDSHIP Day" is just for the rememberence of 1935 incident when an US govt official killed a innocent person and his friend commited sucide so govt announced that every first week of august is to just remember as friendship day just as we have Teacher's day or childrens's day in India !!!!! so I ask u whats wrong in that????

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #8 on: 02/08/2009 16:43:22 »
SBC I must say u that "FRIENDSHIP Day" is just for the rememberence of 1935 incident when an US govt official killed a innocent person and his friend commited sucide so govt announced that every first week of august is to just remember as friendship day just as we have Teacher's day or childrens's day in India !!!!! so I ask u whats wrong in that????
nothing much but I hate it cos I don't have any heheheh !! who cares !?

Offline Variola

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02/08/2009 18:40:54 »

I haven't heard of it hear, I suspect BC hasn't either.

I have friends, and I like them a lot. But I don't need a week dedicated to them. I don't really have any feelings towards it either way.

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #10 on: 03/08/2009 02:21:04 »
"his friend committed suicide" How foolish .. if you are that friend do you do the same thing ?
I think I need  to call this day as foolish friend day .. why would any one do such a foolish thing ?
everyone must know how life is so valuable !!
this story or real one is really stupid !!
Life is only one chance that everyone got. why would some one suicide for a stupid dead friend ?

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #11 on: 03/08/2009 02:27:24 »
I think that friend might be his Girl friend or lover ?? or else something who knows ?

Offline Raghavendra

• Quantum
    • View Profile
    • Raghavendra
« Reply #12 on: 03/08/2009 10:25:07 »
 Hmm.. Nice dialogue

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #13 on: 03/08/2009 10:33:56 »
Hmm.. Nice dialogue
Oh ! yes like me people hate this day see the voting !!
Yes wins !!

Herman Melville

« Reply #14 on: 03/08/2009 11:07:53 »
Scientific Boys Club: please explain what Friendship day is. How/where is it celebrated? What happens during the day?

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 03/08/2009 12:00:31 »
I guess when you don't have friends, a special day for it will seem like people are rubbing your nose in it, still it could be worse. Imagine what childrens day must feel like to couples in Japan that can't have children or who have lost a child. Scboysclub, you must realise that you do have good things in your life and that some people are worse off than you.

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #16 on: 03/08/2009 14:59:44 »
Scientific Boys Club: please explain what Friendship day is. How/where is it celebrated? What happens during the day?
it is celebrated through out the world by friends . it starts on very first Sunday of August.
as YOMI narrates the story of this day...
"FRIENDSHIP Day" is just for the remembrance of 1935 incident when an US govt official killed a innocent person and his friend committed suicide. so, govt announced that every first week of august is to just remember as friendship day".

Herman Melville

« Reply #17 on: 03/08/2009 15:10:05 »
Friendship can only be a good thing. Every day should be friendship day.

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #18 on: 03/08/2009 15:31:05 »
I guess when you don't have friends, a special day for it will seem like people are rubbing your nose in it, still it could be worse. Imagine what childrens day must feel like to couples in Japan that can't have children or who have lost a child. Scboysclub, you must realise that you do have good things in your life and that some people are worse off than you.
yeah may but those couples have everything in live that is they have each other.
and when it comes to me I wanna be like celibate. I don't like to be loved or hated( cos when a love dies I can't bare I can't take it any more ). or my life style could be different depending up on situations. well only time will decide my path. but I always want to be the best.

I am coolest guy in my college but still I don't know why people don't like me .
Me always sitting at corner in the classrooms and doing math and physics. I always smile and speak to people but who cares ?? ...
when have lots of problems no one was there with me to share, it was only me and my self.. confidence made me strong.
people used to trow food materials on me and laugh at me. they made fun of me. I grue up under this kind of situations.
and I have darn dyslexia.... who was there for me too back me up for my weakness . NO one ,it was always me.
Even now I cry. My school principle punished me like any thing for failing in exams of 7th grade .. then wher is this darn friend ??? where ??
I have even tried to commit suicide. I have tried with a rat poison and Mosquito poison but it didn't work don't know why ?  and then my life has changed due to watching some Inspiring Anime(cartoon) from Japan.. and Discovery channel changed my way of life to words science. I read biography of Great personalities it has inspired me a lot.
I need to give up suicide cos it was the time when I watched a program related to Disabled people.
I have learnt that some disabled who are blind they are good at singing.
they never give up !!
so that gave me Power !
that gave me strength !
and due to computation in modern world I become mentally very strong.
the only thing the drives me is my curiosity towards science. I love my self . I believe . I can do any thing I want . I always follow morels and change according to conditions.
Now you tell me .. !!
what the heck I need to do ? I don't trust people .. when ever I tried to make friendship all freaks cheat me and I am smart enough to escape from their traps.            

MAN I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD RELATIVES TOO !!

Herman Melville

« Reply #19 on: 03/08/2009 15:36:07 »
SBC, take it easy. You are a good guy and very bright. You've made friends here, so please don't be so hard on yourself. If you find science stimulating and satisfying, then those are good reasons to keep at it and not be discouraged by the other stuff that gets you down.

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #20 on: 03/08/2009 15:41:24 »
I have even cried on my exam day when I forgot my own spilling of my name !!
but who cares ?
My teachers don't know what is dyslexia ? that have stamped me as a duller !! and placed me with other guys who don't read !!  
what a darn life ?
will I don't know what's wrong with my brain some times I get difficult spellings. but some times I don't even get same spellings which were correct previously ??
it acts weirdly ?
as time passes to acts differently ?

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #21 on: 03/08/2009 15:43:00 »
SBC, take it easy. You are a good guy and very bright. You've made friends here, so please don't be so hard on yourself. If you find science stimulating and satisfying, then those are good reasons to keep at it and not be discouraged by the other stuff that gets you down.
thanks a lot !!
well some one some day .
is it true " whatever happens, it happens for good ? "

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03/08/2009 15:50:44 »
Well I think SBC is great !!!...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

hugs the SBC !!

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #23 on: 03/08/2009 15:52:43 »

YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

hugs the SBC !!
what how can you say ? Thanks !!

ScientificBoysClub

« Reply #24 on: 03/08/2009 15:54:53 »

YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

hugs the SBC !!
hugs from my side to !!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 03/08/2009 15:54:53 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums