whatever happens, it happens for good ?

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
3 (33.3%)
can't be determined
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: whatever happens, it happens for good ? Is it true ?  (Read 3955 times)

ScientificBoysClub

whatever happens, it happens for good ? Is it true ?

I mean whatever happens in your life either it is good or bad time always tries to prepare you for any situation in life.
do you support this statement ?
well for me it may be
or can't be determined.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03/08/2009 15:58:22 »
Things happen in your life.............because, that's what life is.

Life is a lot of stuff happening....sometimes bad but mostly it's good. Even when the bad stuff does happen....the end result is usually good...ie: a lesson would have been learned...or your character would have developed further etc etc...

Life is (i have often thought) supposed to be hard too. Obstacles are put there to be overcome...else...what is the challenge  ?..Ewe need this sense of accomplishment......some obstacles are easy....some are very hard and it's those that motivate you...help you build your potential. In fact. you'll never find a more challenging thing than your own potential.

So, when stuff happens.....deal with it accordingly and know that there is ususally ALWAYS a positive solution........in the end !!
« Last Edit: 03/08/2009 16:01:28 by neilep »

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/08/2009 23:07:02 »
That is a nice thought to keep in mind when times are bad and tough! Nice thoughts Neil!

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03/08/2009 23:15:50 »
I have to agree with Neil - everything that has happened to me, good and bad, is what has made me who I am today.  You only get one life, and should make the best of it, regardless of what befalls you.

Offline Variola

• Neilep Level Member
  • Everyone should beware of The Pox...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04/08/2009 07:48:33 »
Withough darkness, you can't see the light.  :)

Offline Yomi

• HERE IN AM TO TAKE AWAY THE NOBEL PRIZE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04/08/2009 08:06:43 »
Things happen in your life.............because, that's what life is.

Life is a lot of stuff happening....sometimes bad but mostly it's good. Even when the bad stuff does happen....the end result is usually good...ie: a lesson would have been learned...or your character would have developed further etc etc...

Life is (i have often thought) supposed to be hard too. Obstacles are put there to be overcome...else...what is the challenge  ?..Ewe need this sense of accomplishment......some obstacles are easy....some are very hard and it's those that motivate you...help you build your potential. In fact. you'll never find a more challenging thing than your own potential.

So, when stuff happens.....deal with it accordingly and know that there is ususally ALWAYS a positive solution........in the end !!

I think everyone agree what Neil said

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #5 on: 04/08/2009 08:06:43 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length