The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: There is no big bang of the universe  (Read 13620 times)

Offline Andrew K Fletcher

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
Re: There is no big bang of the universe
« Reply #25 on: 12/09/2005 08:37:17 »
Simmer, not a creationist here, just an interest in science and an open mind. I have no doubts about the authenticity of many of the strange objects found in places and times where they should not be according to present thinking. But do not intend to dismiss them on the grounds of lack of peer review as this is a somwhat rather more shallow view than the depth at which some of these objects have been recovered.

In fact, I beleive that there should be many more objects awaiting discovery which will prove that this planet is far older than anyone has previously engaged in thought.

I do agree with you about some of the interpretations on these sites, but no more than the interpretations of events argued by more "peer reviewed sites"

Darwin is extinct IMO, his arguments on natural selection do not carry any more weight than any other arguments and lack support from obvious anomalies. In his time darwin will be viewed as the best there was in his day, no more and no less.

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Offline Simmer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12/09/2005 21:09:51 »
Yes, of course you are right - opening your mind is the only way to let any new thoughts in, good or bad.  

But you have to be selective, there just isn't time to listen to everything everyone says, particularly when they say the same thing over and over again. When you see what looks like a familiar artifice in support of a familiar argument, surley you too must have felt the temptation to switch off, or at least change channels! :)

I agree there are problems the conventional interpretation of Darwin's theory and I would much rather talk about that than about Bob's friend's uncle who had dinosaur bone with a human tooth in it.

Offline Andrew K Fletcher

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13/09/2005 09:02:56 »
I only switch off when regurgetation of same old same old comes around. These artifacts are anything but that and deserve some thorough investigation, even if they do appear to kick sand in the fase of curent literature.

I also beleive there is some method involved in stimulating the brain to replay past events, possibly from ansestaral interactions somehow carried from the past into our present, posibly by the same route that a bird knows it can fly and takes a leap of faith from the nest into the air, or how a baby or a young animal knows it can walk. Several events have happened in my life to which I have no explanation.

2 weeks ago I saw what appeared to be a monk in broad daylight with its back to me in a wooded area following a ten mile walk with my wife and several friends. It happened very fast and vanished in seconds in a dimly lit wooded area at Stover Park, wearing a rusty brown hooded cassock. I was stunned, and still trying to fathom out what I did se or how I imagined seeing it, I was on autopilot walking quickly towards my car,thinking only of the shortest route to it.

Another time, a friend of mine and I were on a fishing contest, but not fishing in the contest, at Neen Sollars. I said to him I know a great spot for Chub, told him about this tree trunk laying in the water over the hill and how the chub were swarming at the base of this trunk, and sure enough it was exactly as I described. About 2 hours into a great days fishing, I realised that I had never fished that area in my life before so how did I know?

The next one was even more vivid. I saw a young girl in a mirror placed in front of the fire by myself having first emptied the room. The girl was dressed in yellow bending over a very old couch. I saw walking past the entrance to the room. It registered only briefly and I paid little attention to it being busy helping with a house removal. I returned to have another look and the room was empty as it should have been? The cottage was around 600 years old and the lady who was moving was too scared to live in it, because she said she had seen a mouse and slept on a friends couch for over 6 months. All mornin she was behaving oddly hurrying out of each room first, and spending most of the time in the new extension on the rear of the property.

When we had fnally emptied the building and the new people arrived the question of ghosts was brought up by the new owner. I said funny you should say that but, and was prompty given an elbow in the ribs and a growling no from the lady who was moving out. I was then asked to continue because the new lady owners said she brought it because it looked haunted and was very excited. I told the full story and you should have seen the look of relief on the previous owners face.

Conclusion: Somehow, the building or place is able to either trigger off a distant memory, possibly even from watching a tv programme or can somehow replay past events. Again this happened when I was on auto-pilot working very hard and thinking only about the job in hand.

But fascinating nevertheless

By the way, not religious either!

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Offline tianman32

• View Profile
    • http://wwsk.my0743.com
« Reply #28 on: 13/09/2005 12:59:56 »
Four seasons' evolution of the Solar System
Like other celestial bodies,the Solar System originates from primeval nebula that contains all inorganic matters and simple organic matters precisely constructing the Solar System and the erath life.
1 Automatic organization of the Solar System's primeval nebula
Neutrinoes automatically organize all matters and quark confinement makes nebula disk form.Energy matters:hydrogen,helium and so on focus in the center of the Solar System and primeval sun forms.Light and gaseous matters rise and form primeval state-varying organization of the Solar System.Heavy and solid matters fall to bo near to the sun and form privemal state-forming organization of the Solar System.Mixture is between State-varying and state-forming organization and is privemal control organization.
2 Spring of the Solar System
Early spring,babies of all celestial bodies form and grow by soaking up nebula matters.Three organization of it are mixed and there are no dividing lines among them.The Solar System is dark without sunlight.Late spring,nuclear fusion of the sun happens and the temperature of the earth's surface gradually rises.But three organizations are still mixed.
3 Summer of the Solar System
All celestial bodies of  it continue to absorb nebula matters and grow.Early summer,state-varying and state-forming organizations divide and control organization distribute  among state-varying and state-forming organizations.Late summer,three organizations preliminary divide and independent control organization appears.
4 Autumn of the Solar System
All nebula matters completely convert into heavenly bodies of the Solar System  by the ending of summer and its autumn begins.The structure of all celestial bodies and the Solar System bocomes more and more complicated.Three organizations becomes fully divided.
5 Winter of the Solar System
The most complicated construction of the Solar System having formed,its autumn ends and  winter begins.All celestial bodies and the Solar System shrink and the volumn of the Solar System gets smaller and smaller.Finally,the Solar System erupts and becomes new nebula.The winter of the Solar System comes to the end and new spring starts.
Other celestial bodies in the universe evolve in the same way as the Solar System.

The earth synchronously evolves with the Solar System

Offline Simmer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13/09/2005 21:13:52 »
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew K Fletcher

I only switch off when regurgetation of same old same old comes around. These artifacts are anything but that and deserve some thorough investigation, even if they do appear to kick sand in the fase of curent literature.
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

The fossils and artefacts may be new but somehow they seem amazingly familiar.

Here are things that should have every paleontologist on the planet selling his soul just to have a look at, every major newspaper parachuting reporters into the owner's back garden and the US government, with its distinctly fundamentalist leanings, minting congressional medals of honour by the barrel - and what do we get?  The only reference to these items on a handful of sites edited by, guess what, creationists.

I see two possible explanations - that the scientists in the field are indeed part of a global conspiracy, along with the press and relevant authorities, or that these things don't exist.  Keep it simple, as you say.  

As for your apparitions and deja-vu experience, obviously I can't really comment, not having been there.  I think we've all seen and felt things we can't properly explain and usually find a way to rationalise, rightly or wrongly.  

Offline tianman32

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 14/09/2005 13:19:06 »
Origion of  organisms(1)

The earth is control organs of state-forming organization in the Solar System and is also life body:bi-four seasons' whole including state-varying organization:atmosphere,state-forming organization:solid sphere and control organization:hydrosphere.(from Unity of physics and biology)
1 The earth synchronously evolves with the Solar System
Primeval nebula of the earth form.Heavy nebula matters:solid matters sink and construct the solid sphere of the earth.Light nebula matters:gaseous matters rise and construct atmosphere of the earth.Liquid matters such as water are between solid sphere and atmosphere and hydrosphere forms.Life construction of the earth is born.Three organizations of the earth evolve synchronously with the Solar System.
2 Production of the earth's matters
Primeval matters of the earth originate from its privemal nebula.Secondary matters are produced by physical and chemical reaction of the earth itself,interaction of the earth and other celestial bodies in the Solar System and include that transported to the earth beyond the earth and the Solar System.
Various kinds of organic matters:fatty acids,hydrocarbon,amino-acid,saccharide,purine,pyrimidine,nucleotide and monomers constructing organism macromolecules are compound by utilizing primeval matters of the earth:H2,N2,CO,CO2,NH3,H2S,HCN,HCNO and so on under the action of electromagnetic radiation,discharging,cosmic ray,radiate energy,heat,lighting and magnetie activity.

Offline tianman32

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15/09/2005 14:07:19 »
Origin of the organisms(1)

3 Force field of the earth :generating templates of organiam macromolecules
There are five kinds of force on the earth:bond force,strong interaction,quark confinement,weak interaction and electromagnetic interaction.Bond force is cubic force and force field.Strong interaction is plane force and force field.Quark confinement is linear force and force field.Weak interaction is screw force and force field.Electromagnetic interaction is mixed force and force field.
There are five kinds of organism macromulecules:cubic molucules-protein,plane or ring molecules-saccharide,linear molecules-lipid,screw molecules-DNA and RNA and mixed molecules:lipoprotein,glycoprotein,glycolipid and so on whose states are in agreement with five kinds of force and force field of the earth.
Obviously,five kinds fo force and force field of the earth are generating templates of organism macromolecules.Being induced  by the force and force field of the earth,various kinds of organic micromolecules automatically organize to form various kinds of macromolecules such as protein,saccharide,lipid,DNA,RNA,lipoprotein,glycoprotein,glycolipid and so on.

Offline tianman32

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05/10/2005 14:08:52 »
The universe is life.All matters in the universe are present.The universe consists of different matters having different functions.All matters precisely coumpound life universe.There is no the origin of the universe and life.The life of the universe contains its birth and death and is the circulation of birth and death.
Death is deep sleeping of life.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #32 on: 05/10/2005 14:08:52 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums